[drama 2008] My Lady / My Woman 내여자

Guest huangsy

Guest wls2948

i can see TS is "attracted" to HM's lady boss but don't know is it love or is it just to have a business advantage as her company is rival to his company.

TS is known as a playboy who mix business with pleasure

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because TS's father did not come to sign the contract in person SP won the contract.

- Why didn't the father show up? Was he mad with TS? Or did he think SP would actually do a better job with HM? One half a billion dollars is a lot of money to give up - so why did he do it?

- Why did the father make contact with HM after SP signed the contract?

- Why did the father talk to Sera after talking to HM? For the sake of the business: I s he warning her to stay away from HM? Is he advising her to get close to HM to get some information? What is the father doing?

- Is the father trying to get HM to marry his daughter?

- What does the father want with HM so bad? Does he want to replace TS with HM?

this thread is so slow and there is no answers to my questions!! looks like this drama is not hot at all....

I wish this thread was more active also. But the drama I think is pretty good. Granted I can not understand all that is going on but at least they have a few english speaking parts :D

I hope someone can answer my questions I really want to know what the father is up to.

There's no way you will get a lot or resentment.

I agree with you. But I tell you where I lost all respect for Sera... is when she climb in his window like a desperate beggar, laid in his bed like a prostitute, and then sneaked out of his house like a tramp.

Be honest, can any man trust a woman who climbed through his window to sleep with him while her fiancee was being distracted and blocked by him???? Will he ever feel secure when another wealthy good looking person comes along??? What will he do if the very person he squashed stands head and shoulder with him and then surpasses him??? Will he ever be able to think of anything besides his wife climbing in HM's window???

So yea, I think Sera willfully and strategically went pretty low to climb high. Furthermore, she did such private things in the public eye for all of her family, HM's family and TS's family to see.

I too am watching this drama without subs or real info. as to what is going on. for what it is worth my take on things so far is Sera switched to TS purely for ambition.

I think the clincher was at the party where she and the co worker had to deliver something and they were treated as low class servants who had no right to be there..whereas HM was able to mingle due to his position at work. From what I gather HM was thrown together with the boss' daughter due to work. Whenever he hesitated she made it seem as if it was work related. I think he diid let her know he was not interested but she paid no attention he had to walk a fine line due to work

I am sure he had temptation but he resisted and stayed true to his love. Sera saw a way to live the good life and took it. I think she thought HM was not ambitious enough.

As to why the father(president ) did not go to the signing, perhaps it was a loss of face for him to go. I don't know what he said to HM..the only word I got

was chingu ? friend.I don't see how this drama can end with the next episode...too much going on. Anyone know if there are 20 or 24 episodes?

There's no way you will get a lot or resentment.

I agree with you. But I tell you where I lost all respect for Sera... is when she climb in his window like a desperate beggar, laid in his bed like a prostitute, and then sneaked out of his house like a tramp.

Be honest, can any man trust a woman who climbed through his window to sleep with him while her fiancee was being distracted and blocked by him???? Will he ever feel secure when another wealthy good looking person comes along??? What will he do if the very person he squashed stands head and shoulder with him and then surpasses him??? Will he ever be able to think of anything besides his wife climbing in HM's window???

So yea, I think Sera willfully and strategically went pretty low to climb high. Furthermore, she did such private things in the public eye for all of her family, HM's family and TS's family to see.

I too am watching this drama without subs or real info. as to what is going on. for what it is worth my take on things so far is Sera switched to TS purely for ambition.

I think the clincher was at the party where she and the co worker had to deliver something and they were treated as low class servants who had no right to be there..whereas HM was able to mingle due to his position at work. From what I gather HM was thrown together with the boss' daughter due to work. Whenever he hesitated she made it seem as if it was work related. I think he diid let her know he was not interested but she paid no attention he had to walk a fine line due to work

I am sure he had temptation but he resisted and stayed true to his love. Sera saw a way to live the good life and took it. I think she thought HM was not ambitious enough.

As to why the father(president ) did not go to the signing, perhaps it was a loss of face for him to go. I don't know what he said to HM..the only word I got

was chingu ? friend.I don't see how this drama can end with the next episode...too much going on. Anyone know if there are 20 or 24 episodes?

Well episodes 20 and 21 will be airing this weekend so maybe this is a 24 epic series.

Of course you know I see Sera the same as you do. But I do not exclude HM for making her feel insecure. I should really be saying 'for making her greedy fangs come out'. Anyway, I wish I could hear some of the conversations she has with her new husband and in-laws. How do they treat her? Do they respect her? I wouldn't.

It looks like the father is still trying to hook HM up with his daughter. I think this will make Sera's jealous fangs come out and TS insecurity to become blantant.

Guest Bijan630

Hello everyone,

I've been reading the posts and I'm trying to figure out if it's MBC or the cable service that a person has that determines whether or not their programs will be subbed. I've been following this drama from the beginning and it's subbed in my area. I also wish that this drama was getting more recognition, it's really quite good.

The HM, Se-ra relationship for me became frustrating the minute Tae-he decided to go after a man that she knew was in a relationship. What made it worse was that her brother TS had encouraged it based solely on the fact that they were wealthy, powerful, the heirs the company and had the right to go after anything or anybody that they wanted.

Next we have the situation that supposedly exists in a company or corporation which is this, if you want to move up, you have to play the game, be a yes person, be willing to sell your soul to the devil to get what you want. Also, both HM and Se-ra wanted to keep their relationship a secret because they thought it would hinder their ability to advance in the company.

HM's character, as a man, came off as being a bit too naive to believe. Tae-he's advances towards him were totally out of line as far as the boss/employee situation goes. I do believe that there is a polite way to inform your superior that you have no interest in them without offending them. The day that she followed him in her car, pulled up along side him, then made him follow her to a restaurant for a job related issue, then inform him it was a, "date", HM should have set up the line that was not to be crossed right then and there by telling Tae-he he wasn't interested in her at all. But, as we all know, if he had done this, we wouldn't have a drama to watch.

Tae-he's actions towards Se-ra went far beyond being jealous. If I'm not mistaken, aren't these characters supposedly at least over the age of 16? Could anyone actually see their boss kicking them in the shin's, taking your arm to bite you, or actually physically abusing you the way Tae-he was towards Se-ra? What made it worse was HM trying to tell Se-ra that this is how the wealthy act and she should just ignore it.......HHHUUUHHH???!!! In the meantime, her dear brother is watching all of this and he just laughs it off! I didn't care for her character when she was in, "Golden Bride", and I can't stand her character in this drama either.

Se-ra, Se-ra, Se-ra........in the beginning, I will agree with the rest of you, HM made Se-ra feel insecure and she had a legitimate reason to feel this way. This evidently was the first time in her life, while being in a relationship with HM that she ever had to feel threatened by another woman being interested in HM. So, when I saw the shark coming after HM, I supported Se-ra in her battle with this denizen of the deep. She was getting frustrated with HM because she's telling him that a shark is coming after him and he wouldn't listen. I still supported Se-ra in her battle.

Then things started getting a bit twisted and I could no longer figure out who Se-ra had become. You knew your boss was having affairs with various women, you even called him an international playboy, and the minute he lays his lips on you,you fall madly in love with him after knowing him 3 weeks, (according to the storyline). Your flattered by his attention, you get drunk and sleep with him, then demand that he marry you......hmmmmm. You then find out that he was playing with your emotions only to break you and your fiancee up so that his sister could marry him.......yet you are now determined that you can play their game too. You even go so far as to believe that you can marry off your ex and live under the same roof with him to still be able to see him everyday??

Where did this person come from? If this was supposed to be her true personality, then why didn't she just share HM with Tae-he from the very beginning and tell herself that they had an open relationship? The writers have really thrown me for a loop at that way they've changed her character and it was done drastically. An ambitious, cold hearted woman like this would not have stayed in a relationship with HM over 6 years.

Maybe the little hints that were supposed to show Se-ra's frustration with her life were......having to drive a used car, having to buy fake designer clothing, shoes, and bags, living paycheck to paycheck, having to help support your brother and his quite annoying, lazy, childish, uneducated wife and then getting married with no sign of changes for the better in your future.

Alright, granted, she was discontented with her life, but why, instead of constantly putting off her marriage to MH, didn't she sit down with him and tell her what she was really feeling in her heart. Se-ra claimed he was her brother, mother, father, lover, best friend, etc to her, but she couldn't talk to him about what was upsetting her and what she really wanted in life?

HM might have been clueless for a man concerning women and relationships,(how stupid could you be when your boss takes you to a hotel room, wants to sleep with you, and you turn around and ask your mother if their is anything wrong with your boss calling you for your birthday and being interested in you!!!!), but he didn't deserve to be ripped to shreds by Se-ra when she chose to go after TS.

I can't see this drama having a happy ending for Se-ra. Outside of her being intelligent, when she married TS, she came to his home with nothing and with the way that family is, they will have no problem sending out the door the way she walked through it.

Sorry for being so long winded, but the writers have really made Se-ra something else. OH....I also agree that Se-ra had no self respect when she snuck in and out of TS's house in the middle of the night.

Again, I ask, are these characters really over the age of 16?

Bijan630 you are so lucky to have subs. certainly helps when u know what's going on. I had a question. In the beginning, had Sera perhaps just returned to Korea from school abroad?

She is just starting a job and supposedly HM was attached to the Navy prior to working for donjin. That would mean they were apart for some time and possibly could explain some of Sera's insecurities.

gerryg: I agree with you. should be interesting. Lack of subs driving me crazy.(no offense intended to subbers)

Bijan630 glad you have joined us. Feel free to fill us in with back issues. We are without subs so any input would be great. :D

I really like how you analyzed Sera character. It did kind of looked as if she made an abrupt change due to circumstances but I think she was always that way.

I did not see the need to pay TH too much attention. Her character is a straight forward Paris Hilton so I never talked about the obvious.

Anyway, does Sera husband have any insecurities about his marriage?

Guest Bijan630

renea2........if I can remember, according to the storyline Se-ra's parents were diplomats and killed in an accident when she and her brother were younger. She mentioned that they had lived in Spain at one point in which she learned to speak spanish fluently. At the present time in the drama, she's supposed to be able to speak, read and write 5 different languages which she learned by listening to audio tapes and maybe taking classes at night I'm not to sure about this part though.

Since her and her brother were raised by HM's mother as a promise to their parents, they couldn't afford to send her abroad to study. Se-ra worked various odd jobs, looked up and studied quite a bit of information on-line and attended college. My brain is kind of fuzzy concerning her education because the writers went from their quick childhood to them walking into Donjin starting their new jobs together.

Also, because of the shock of their parents death, Se-ra lost the ability to speak. When you saw the scene of the three of them on a ship yelling, "eureka", this was supposed to be the first time she regained her voice.

Maybe this will help a little more as to how Se-ra made her decision to dump HM. HM had promised the sea that he would marry Se-ra and make sure that she would always be happy. When you came upon the scene with them arguing in the rain, HM brought up again about the promise he made to marry her. He never mentioned the word love which made Se-ra tell HM that she didn't want to marry him because he felt he had to fill an obligation, and or promise he made to her when they were young. She wanted to know if he ever lost sleep over her, if his heart ever raced when they were together, if he ever had a hard time thinking of anything else but her during each day. She told him that a man can have many rooms in his heart for other women, but a woman can only have the main room in her heart for one man.......and he was no longer in that room, but TS was!

I love HM, I really do, but for as brilliant as HM is concerning ship building, he showed more passion when he talked about ships than he did when he talked about their marriage. There really wasn't any romance in their relationship with both of them struggling to make ends meet and this is why she fell for TS even though she knew he was having affairs with various women. I have to go a little nuts here.....it's one thing to get involved with a man and find out afterwards that he sleeps around with other women, but it's another thing when you know up front that he's doing this and you still decide to get involved with him romantically. What ever is going to happen to Se-ra because of TS in this relationship/marriage, she is going to deserve.

Next, in her household, her brother had taken money that they had saved up, (except for the money towards Se-ra's wedding) and put it into the company that he had been working for. The company had went belly up and the owners disappeared with the money. Se-ra's brother, being to ashamed to come home and face his sister, had disappeared for a bit leaving her to deal with his childish, and I do mean childish pregnant wife and all of the bills. Now, during this time of confusion, the sister-in-law was only upset because she thought her husband was having an affair (hubby receiving phone calls, hanging up, etc). After the sister-in-law finds out that her husband has lost his job and all of their money, when Se-ra comes home from work, she smiles and tells Se-ra that she's happy now because at least her husband wasn't with another woman.

This is another clue as to their financial situation. If you remember seeing a scene in which HM is coming out of the building and Tae-he gives him an envelope, these were tickets for four to a dinner show at one of the hotels. Upon receiving the tickets, HM tells Tae-he that he nor his mother had ever been to a performance like this. There was never any mention of either family being able to go out just to have dinner together let alone dinner/theatre.

I hope this gives you just a little more insight as to what was really going on. Could you give me a rough idea the last episode which was aired. I don't want to make a mistake and post any spoilers if I'm not on the same page as everyone else.

Guest Bijan630

Hi gerryg, I just got to read your post concerning HM and marriage....it is HM and not TS right?

HM and his mother had no problems what so ever concerning their marriage. The problem was Se-ra, and she had kept delaying setting a wedding date with the excuse that she didn't want to get married like this. The mother and HM wanted Se-ra to at least move in with HM to save money rather than both of them paying rent in separate apartments. The goal was for them to try and save money to buy a house, yet both of them had just gotten the jobs at Donjin. This was another excuse for Se-ra to use to not get married. Then, with the brother losing his job and putting Se-ra into another financial bind as I mentioned before, she just couldn't see herself getting married and struggling with even more debt. HM's mom and HM still tried to push forward with setting a date because Se-ra was now dodging the entire issue.

Here it is, she's the younger sibling,yet she now has to struggle to support her older brother because he was financially unstable. Do you remember the scene with the apples? Well, dear sister-in-law had bought apples that were just shy of being totally rotten saying that the baby didn't mind eating them because they were sweet. Se-ra then threw the apples on the floor out of frustration because her sister-in-law made her feel as though they were too poor to even afford fresh apples. This is when she gives brainless her charge card and tells her to order a box of apples from the grocer.......to which she then wants to know how much money can she spend.

Instead of sitting down and talking with HM about all of this, she just kept putting off the wedding date. HM just kept talking about them getting married. I still don't understand how, if they had been together for over 6 years, there's no open communication between these two. I think HM had become complacent about his relationship/engagement with Se-ra. The writers really aren't giving you much explanation as to HM's real feelings about marrying Se-ra other than he made a promise to her that he would do so.

Hope this helps a bit.

Guest wls2948

Kamsahamida, Bijan630! Now I understand more the situation between HM and Sera..... their luv died over time they grew apart without they realizing it. it just happens when u hv been together too long? they start to take each other for granted. So now I know it's not anybody's fault they did not stay together.

Guest Bijan630

On dunkonlove3's youtube page I read that there are 24 episodes. I had erased all of the earlier episodes but just got through watching the unsubbed episode 6. The conversations are roughly from my memory.

Staircase......Se-ra is frustrated after Tae-sung looks at her appearance and lets her know that the floor she's trying to access is private and for members only. He then wants to know if she was looking for anyone in particular and offers her his card. She rejects it, and he winds up finding her again on the lower floors to tell her that she looked as though she had gotten dumped by her boyfriend and tells her to take his hand. He lead Se-ra to believe that HM was in a suite with Tae-hee while she was unaware that HM had already left the hotel.

Side note/ hotel suite.....HM told Tae-hee that he wasn't interested in her, she asked him if there was someone else and he told her that he loved Se-ra and was engaged to her. Tae-hee called him a jerk and told him that he could have at least lied to her. She told him that she couldn't understand why he didn't want to sleep with her, that she loved him, and that he could use her to advance in his career.

Pond......father/son......father can't understand why his son is acting as if he doesn't want to be around him.

HM checking phone messages......Since he was unaware that Tae-sung had switched off his phone during the night, Se-ra is questioning him as to what he did and why he hadn't returned any of her phone calls. He tells her that nothing had happened and doesn't even mention that Tae-hee tried to seduce him. Se-ra doesn't believe him and hangs up frustrated.

Office.....Tae-sung never mentions what happened in the staircase and tells her to come with him.

Airport......Tae-hee talks to HM again about the other night telling asking him whether or not she behaved properly and he told her that nothing happened. She tells him again about being an idiot for not trying to sleep with her. The others arrive to meet their business clients and HM can't understand why Se-ra is so cold towards him.

Car/Restaurant.....Tae-sung takes Se-ra to lunch and questions her about her knowledge of wines. She lets him no that she's never really drank any wine. He wants to know if she at least knows about the most expensive bottles and she names a few, but lets him know she was doing research on the internet to study up on it, but that information is limited. Tae-sung offers to teach her and then orders the most expensive wine in the restaurant.

HM/Se-ra's brother ......having dinner and a brief discussion about the wedding arrangements. HM wondering why Se-ra hasn't called and that she usually text-messages him everyday.

Restaurant......still having conversation about wines, HM calls, Se-ra stares at phone, Tae-sung takes out the battery and tells Se-ra that as her boss, he wants to let her know that he's a very jealous man. He then questions her as to why she didn't take his hand when he offered it on the staircase. Tae-sung then proceeds to tell her that she must decide in life whether she wants to be a player who will grasp at everything that life has to offer to achieve her goals or whether she wants to wind up stuck in a chicken coop. He tells her that if she chooses the chicken coop, all of her dreams and aspirations will never be reached and he believes that she's a player. Se-ra asks him point blank if he's an international playboy and was he having an affair with his clients wife as well as some other woman.

I forget his response, but he convinces her that she wants more out of life and presents her with the VIP membership card. He then tells her that she can now take her boyfriend to the private club for dancing and even have access to the private floors in the hotel. Tae-hee also tells her that he hopes that she'll also invite him to the club for dancing.

Home.....HM waited as long as he could, Se-ra's brother has to leave for his new job, Se-ra and Tae-sung pull up as they leave. Tae-sung makes a comment about the quaint little neighborhood that she lives in and that it's the type of place you can smell bean paste soup. Can't remember parting words during handshake.

Meeting at special place.....HM questions Se-ra about not hearing from her and she tells him that she had to work late. HM lets Se-ra know that he doesn't trust Tae-sung, Se-ra just brushes it off and then tells him that she wants to treat him to a night club and a stay at a hotel suite for his birthday. She produces the VIP membership card and he asks her if she really knows what that card is used for. She told him that she didn't see anything wrong with wanting to treat him to something special for his birthday in which he lets her know that they can't afford to go there. Roughly, Se-ra goes into the speech about wanting to experience better things in life and that she hates not being able to afford anything. She continues by saying that she wants to be a player and accomplish her dreams, that she doesn't want to be trapped in a chicken coop for the rest of her life. They argue further about her giving the card back and about their marriage. Se-ra refuses to return it and tells him that she deserves the VIP card.

Office....Tae-sung laughing with other secretary about a joke he had just told.

HM and College friend.....college friend is angry because he believes that HM set him up in order to win the bid for ship building contract. HM believing that everything was above board and honest has no clue as to what Tae-sung and the other employees had done to keep his friend from making it to the meeting.

Mother and HM.......she came to his house in order to prepare seaweed soup for his birthday and starts talking about getting Se-ra to set a marriage date again.

Mansion.....At the table the father yells at Tae-hee wanting to know if she set up the meeting yet with HM's mother to discuss their marriage. The rest of the conversation has to do with Tae-sung and the company.

Mother and HM.....HM recieves a text message from Tae-hee wishing him a happy birthday. He tells his mother about it and asks her if there is anything wrong with him having contact with another woman. She asks him about this woman and is she pretty. She also wants to know if Se-ra knows about it and he tells her yes. When she finds out that it's Se-ra's ex-boss, she thinks he should be flattered that another woman is interested in him and maybe this will force Se-ra to finally set a date. He then asks her if she thinks it's alright to respond to her text and wants to know what to write. She tells him, "Thank You".

Parking Lot......Tae-hee pulls up, and tells HM that she's there on business. She then gives him the tickets for four to the dinner/theatre telling him it's his birthday and that her father doesn't like for any of them to waste money. He offers to pay for the tickets, she declines, and he wants to at least pay half. He tells her that he's never attended a dinner theatre before.

Se-ra txt message......agreeing to the time to meet HM and his mother to celebrate his birthday. Tae-sung decides to give her an assignment to find out information about a certain client that he already has information on. He knows that it's HM's birthday and this is a delay tactic.

Cafeteria.....Se-ra and other secretary are having a discussion in which the other secretary is talking about wanting to meet and marry a wealthy man. This was part of the reason she was glad to have been chosen for the position.

Office.....Se-ra calls HM to ask him to help her find out the information about clients. Next, Tae-hee is on the phone talking to her brother and Tae-sung is telling his sister that she'd better take advantage of the opportunity he set up for her to be with HM. Se-ra is also asking HM to use his connections with his college friends in order to find out information pertaining to this client.

Se-ra gives Tae-sung the information, he then tells her to send them a bottle of wine, she's already done so, he then wants her to check to see if it was already delivered, she's done so. Tae-sung then gives her some paperwork that he wants checked for errors since he had it written up in several languages and she's to stay in his office to finish it. She doesn't tell him that she had plans for the evening since she had agreed, upon being hired, that he relationship would not interfere with her job. She finishes everything and he then tells her he wants it all re-typed and sent out before morning. Se-ra asks him could she possibly leave for a little while, come back, then finish the work. He tells her that if she leaves, he'll leave for the evening right behind her. She tells HM that she's going to be late, but that she'll meet him at the theatre and to go ahead with his mother.

Dinner theatre.....Mother is enjoying the show and HM is worried as to what's taking her so long. The show is over and Se-ra still hasn't arrived yet he receives a phone call from Tae-hee claiming to be in the area and wanting to know exactly where he is. She introduces herself to HM's mom and presents her with the box of rice cakes as a gift telling her that it was an extra box which was left over for their employees. Mom accepts it but says that she shouldn't be receiving a gift when it's HM's birthday. HM isn't paying her any attention and she asks him if he's expecting someone and he tells her yes. Mom then claims it's getting late and she didn't bring her car. She wants to get to the bus terminal before the last bus pulls out and Tae-hee jumps at the chance telling HM's mom that she'll drive her home. HM refuses, but mom said she'll accept the ride which will allow him to wait for Se-ra.

While in the car, Tae-hee still tries to drive HM's mom home, but she insists that the terminal if just fine. Tae-he now questions mom about HM and Se-ra's marriage. Mom tells her that they've been engaged for a very long time and they're wedding will be soon. Tae-hee tells her that she's aware of all of this, but that she not only likes HM, but she's interested in him even though she knows he's engaged. Mom looks shocked.

HM at the theatre......Se-ra never shows up. Se-ra recieves a phone call from Tae-sung with the lie that he's worried about not hearing from the client and that he didn't want to be in the office alone. There no need for any translation as to what happened in the office.

Next day at the office.......HM runs into Se-ra in the hallway and tells her that he wants to talk to her.

Hope this helped!

Hello everyone,

I've been reading the posts and I'm trying to figure out if it's MBC or the cable service that a person has that determines whether or not their programs will be subbed. I've been following this drama from the beginning and it's subbed in my area. I also wish that this drama was getting more recognition, it's really quite good.

The HM, Se-ra relationship for me became frustrating the minute Tae-he decided to go after a man that she knew was in a relationship. What made it worse was that her brother TS had encouraged it based solely on the fact that they were wealthy, powerful, the heirs the company and had the right to go after anything or anybody that they wanted.

Next we have the situation that supposedly exists in a company or corporation which is this, if you want to move up, you have to play the game, be a yes person, be willing to sell your soul to the devil to get what you want. Also, both HM and Se-ra wanted to keep their relationship a secret because they thought it would hinder their ability to advance in the company.

HM's character, as a man, came off as being a bit too naive to believe. Tae-he's advances towards him were totally out of line as far as the boss/employee situation goes. I do believe that there is a polite way to inform your superior that you have no interest in them without offending them. The day that she followed him in her car, pulled up along side him, then made him follow her to a restaurant for a job related issue, then inform him it was a, "date", HM should have set up the line that was not to be crossed right then and there by telling Tae-he he wasn't interested in her at all. But, as we all know, if he had done this, we wouldn't have a drama to watch.

Tae-he's actions towards Se-ra went far beyond being jealous. If I'm not mistaken, aren't these characters supposedly at least over the age of 16? Could anyone actually see their boss kicking them in the shin's, taking your arm to bite you, or actually physically abusing you the way Tae-he was towards Se-ra? What made it worse was HM trying to tell Se-ra that this is how the wealthy act and she should just ignore it.......HHHUUUHHH???!!! In the meantime, her dear brother is watching all of this and he just laughs it off! I didn't care for her character when she was in, "Golden Bride", and I can't stand her character in this drama either.

Se-ra, Se-ra, Se-ra........in the beginning, I will agree with the rest of you, HM made Se-ra feel insecure and she had a legitimate reason to feel this way. This evidently was the first time in her life, while being in a relationship with HM that she ever had to feel threatened by another woman being interested in HM. So, when I saw the shark coming after HM, I supported Se-ra in her battle with this denizen of the deep. She was getting frustrated with HM because she's telling him that a shark is coming after him and he wouldn't listen. I still supported Se-ra in her battle.

Then things started getting a bit twisted and I could no longer figure out who Se-ra had become. You knew your boss was having affairs with various women, you even called him an international playboy, and the minute he lays his lips on you,you fall madly in love with him after knowing him 3 weeks, (according to the storyline). Your flattered by his attention, you get drunk and sleep with him, then demand that he marry you......hmmmmm. You then find out that he was playing with your emotions only to break you and your fiancee up so that his sister could marry him.......yet you are now determined that you can play their game too. You even go so far as to believe that you can marry off your ex and live under the same roof with him to still be able to see him everyday??

Where did this person come from? If this was supposed to be her true personality, then why didn't she just share HM with Tae-he from the very beginning and tell herself that they had an open relationship? The writers have really thrown me for a loop at that way they've changed her character and it was done drastically. An ambitious, cold hearted woman like this would not have stayed in a relationship with HM over 6 years.

Maybe the little hints that were supposed to show Se-ra's frustration with her life were......having to drive a used car, having to buy fake designer clothing, shoes, and bags, living paycheck to paycheck, having to help support your brother and his quite annoying, lazy, childish, uneducated wife and then getting married with no sign of changes for the better in your future.

Alright, granted, she was discontented with her life, but why, instead of constantly putting off her marriage to MH, didn't she sit down with him and tell her what she was really feeling in her heart. Se-ra claimed he was her brother, mother, father, lover, best friend, etc to her, but she couldn't talk to him about what was upsetting her and what she really wanted in life?

HM might have been clueless for a man concerning women and relationships,(how stupid could you be when your boss takes you to a hotel room, wants to sleep with you, and you turn around and ask your mother if their is anything wrong with your boss calling you for your birthday and being interested in you!!!!), but he didn't deserve to be ripped to shreds by Se-ra when she chose to go after TS.

I can't see this drama having a happy ending for Se-ra. Outside of her being intelligent, when she married TS, she came to his home with nothing and with the way that family is, they will have no problem sending out the door the way she walked through it.

Sorry for being so long winded, but the writers have really made Se-ra something else. OH....I also agree that Se-ra had no self respect when she snuck in and out of TS's house in the middle of the night.

Again, I ask, are these characters really over the age of 16?

That is a great synopsis. I am watching with subs also and only stumbled onto this drama about 3 weeks ago. I really like the story and the video quality.

Guest bluemoon1st

That is a great synopsis. I am watching with subs also and only stumbled onto this drama about 3 weeks ago. I really like the story and the video quality.

I am looking to watch this drama with subs...is it possible to share your link please.

Archived