[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if anyone else is having problems downloading the Han version of episode 16. i tried several times, but it kept on saying the download site has an error. i tried the other episodes and there is nothing wrong with them.

Guest MWshin

Eulalie: Triple ep.1 - 16 were uploaded on youku.com. You can watch on this site >> http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTgxNjYxOTI=.html

By the way, I got youtube links for Hyun Tae Full stories from my dear friend :wub: and I would like to share them to you.^^

Hyuntae Full stories episodes 1 & 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iQyL1fXr_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR548AlT_IQ

z52moho1234.jpg

Micheru: I downloaded from clubbox, and there's no problem.^^

it will be weird to see Haru and Hwal together. though i feel sad to see the way his eyes watch her and let his hands free (driving) but i think it's the best ending for them.

he holds his words too tight. wish he can be more open.

Guest Haywires

Finally finished watching this drama. Thanks for the subbing With s2. I loved the first couple episodes, but then some parts just became a bit draggy. Some great chemistry between Haru and Hwal, but then midway through it just got repetitive sometimes.

Still, I loved this drama more than some others on air right now. It became apparent that this drama is about the whole cast of characters, but it pretty much uses Haru's story as the narration for theme, which was pretty cool.

I really wish there could have been a happy ending. Would have been cool to see a +10 yr Haru much more matured and womanly hehe.

Guest Qi Luo

La Mitad de Nuestras Vidas by La Buena Vida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cidyUu2eTUI

(...)

My english isn't the best and my spanish isn't the best either, but here's a (very) rough translation of the lyrics of this song:

La Mitad de Nuestras Vidas (Half of our lives)

by La Buena Vida

Me fui a dormir hacia las dos de la mañana,

y me desperté casi al alba.

No vi la razón pero caí en una hondonada,

me suele ocurrir sin previa alarma.

(I falled asleep when it was 2am in the morning,

and I woke up almost when it was dawn.

I didn't see a reason, but I falled in sadness,

it happened without a previous notice.)

Entonces entró algo de luz por la ventana

e ilumino toda tu cara,

y estuve así cerca de ti sin hacer nada.

A veces sin más, el mundo se para.

(But then a light came from the window

and iluminated your face,

and it stayed like that on you without doing anything.

Sometimes, suddenly the world stop.)

Primero reí, luego lloré y te miraba,

me dio por pensar y recordaba,

que llevamos casi la mitad de nuestras vidas,

yo parte de ti y tú de la mía.

(First I laughted, then I cried and looked at you,

I started to think and recall,

that we took almost half of our lives,

as me part of you and you part of me.)

Fui a recorrer lo que va de la luz al miedo

y te encontré justo en el medio.

(I resorted/went along from light to fear

and I found you right in the middle)

Así que proyecte y planee

como uno hace al creer

que no se va a romper,

que tiene que cambiar la suerte alguna vez.

(As I imagined and planed

as one does when thinking

that it won't break,

that you have to change your destiny some time.)

Parece que somos como fuegos artificiales,

vamos a brillar solo un instante.

Parece que hoy voy a mirar hacia delante

hasta que todo estalle en el aire.

(It seems as if we are like fireworks,

we shine just for one moment.

It seems like today I'll look from ahead

till everything explode in the air.)

Does it make any sense within the drama?

Thanks WITHS2 Fansubs for subbing Triple!

I'll now start watching it! :D I'm looking foward!

triple is forgettable...

i thought i would love this drama..it reminds me of sweet seoul

but triple make me feel so heavy heart watching it...]]

so i avoid it.. and forget about it..

goodbye triple,you won't be miss...

Actually, the ending was quite appropriate given the stage of maturity of the characters. I think the entire story was not about chronological age, but about the level of maturity.

If the writer had intended the drama to have a cinderella-prince charming type ending between Hwal and Haru, they would not have keep Haru so adolescent.

This was most evident even in episode 10, when Haru returned from her hometown. She consistently acted like a petulant child, which caused Hwal to say that she was throwing a tantrum. And, she denied that she was throwing tantrums because she equated a tantrum only with screaming, crying and yelling, which is an indication of her elementary thinking. Also, she doesn't consider her juvenile actions of pouting, moping and giving someone the silent treatment as a tantrum . (Those are certainly not adult actions.)

An emotionally and mentally-developed person would be able to see that she was behaving in a childish way. As long as the writers did not make Haru grow up, the possibility of a Hwal with Haru ending was not a possibility. :mellow:

Actually, the ending was quite appropriate given the stage of maturity of the characters. I think the entire story was not about chronological age, but about the level of maturity.

If the writer had intended the drama to have a cinderella-prince charming type ending between Hwal and Haru, they would not have keep Haru so adolescent.

This was most evident even in episode 10, when Haru returned from her hometown. She consistently acted like a petulant child, which caused Hwal to say that she was throwing a tantrum. And, she denied that she was throwing tantrums because she equated a tantrum only with screaming, crying and yelling, which is an indication of her elementary thinking. Also, she doesn't consider her juvenile actions of pouting, moping and giving someone the silent treatment as a tantrum . (Those are certainly not adult actions.)

An emotionally and mentally-developed person would be able to see that she was behaving in a childish way. As long as the writers did not make Haru grow up, the possibility of a Hwal with Haru ending was not a possibility. :mellow:

DITTO!

I AGREE WITH YOU 100% :D

Guest goldfishinthesky

poong ho is so cute, i am glad that he and haru end up together---from the part where haru touched and gazed at the bracelet for support duirng her last competition---it kind of showed that she trusted and depends on poong ho a bit--as well it foreshadowed the ending----

I love the sceen btw poong ho and haru--wish there were more and that they had developed closer----

soong ki protrayal of poong ho was really natural, the facial expression the confidence and uncertainties all expressed clearly on his face---

wish there were more of him~~~~

PS: is the NGs scene on youtube yet?

Guest najoong

I love this drama!

I'm actually still on episode seven,

since I'm just watching it from the MBC channel I have on my TV.

I love Poongho <3 Hahahahh

And the OST for this drama = LOVE

The director is like genius. I highly respect him/her.

Same director as Coffee Prince, so it's defintely win win win. Hahahah :)

Archived