• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest cny_016

*sigh* I had a dvd of this drama series but hasn't attempted to watch it... but then yesterday, i've decided to go ahead and watch it due to boredom. i really loved the love line between haru and hwal, however i was really dissatisfied with the ending... i thought that the reason why haru decided to get separated with hwal is to prepare herself to face hwal maturely. i remember one scene (when haru is planning to go to canada) haru said that when she comes back, she can hold hwal's hand officially.

when i saw hwal facial expression after haru waved goodbye, aahhh!!! i felt like crying! i think hwal is still expecting that one day he and haru can be together not as siblings but lovers. the PD should have created a more acceptable ending for this drama, such as making both hwal and haru moving on. it would be very easy for us hopeful viewers to accept that they didn't end up together.

aahhh!!! i really expected too much for this drama... for me the age issue doesn't really matter. it's really amazing how can drama series affects our moods and emotions. i'm a big fan of asian dramas and i'm very much familiar with this type of feeling... i always get hooked with sad stories, forbidden loves and such... and the way to get over those disappointments is to switch your attention to another drama series.

Archived