[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest ~tukky

After finished watching Triple without sub,

I'm addicted to Hyun Tae's character, especially the scene he took Soo In out for date at the beach.

Anyone knows the song during that moment? Please help me out....Thanks a lot! :D:D

Help me please.................... 34759_78429.gif

5vert.jpg

cridit : mbc

ps. P' M.......thank you for everything na ka , aja aja fighting!!!!!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUGER

I'm addicted to Hyun Tae's character, especially the scene he took Soo In out for date at the beach.

Anyone knows the song during that moment? Please help me out....Thanks a lot! :D:D

5vert.jpg

cridit : mbc

ps. P' M.......thank you for everything na ka , aja aja fighting!!!!!!

Love the drama!!! and the ending was cool too.......................

Guest jinnn

To all Hwal/Haru shippers; I can understand that you all must be feeling really devastated by the finale.

In the final episode; it's so obvious that Hwal was ready to accept Haru (finally) and that's the main reason for his visiting her at her school. When he was returning to his car; I think he's just waiting for Haru to say "Oppa, I miss you, don't go etc" but what a dampener it must have been for him that she said otherwise.

Well, kudos to Hwal for being able to accept that and move on with his life. (Yeah, as Bamidele mentioned..he keeps his feelings to himself...that may not be a good thing cos in the end, that could have cost him his happiness).

Regarding Haru => I'm lost for words ;)

For me, I've thoroughly enjoyed the Hyuntae and Su-In storyline (esp, the way their storyline builds up strongly towards the last few episodes). Hyuntae is still an oddball but at least he doesn't bull-doze his way to get SI, the love of his life ). I like how Hyuntae waited for SI to really be totally comfortable with being with him and waiting for her to open up to him (eg, in episode 15; he's obviously holding back his feelings until SI took the initiatives to embrace him) . She is so darn lucky to have him... I'm glad that in the end, she's loving him too. Obviously , she has already developed fond feelings for HT even before she reconciled with Hwal; just that she ignored it as her priority was to get back together with Hwal then. HT adores and loves her sooooo much. He's not asking for much in return..he just want her to be happy and to be able to see her everyday.

Kudos also to Sanghee too for being willing to take up the commitment & responsibilties that come with marriage and family life

Thanks to all for sharing your thoughts and analyses and of course the goodies; Ngs, caps, cute .gifs, subs, song identifcation etc. It sure help to make this drama more interesting as I'm able to see the drama from other perspectives and looking forward to seeing the caps, previews etc. Hmm...what shall I do on Wed/Thu now?

La Mitad de Nuestras Vidas by La Buena Vida

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cidyUu2eTUI

Me fui a dormir hacia las dos de la mañana,

y me desperté casi al alba.

No vi la razón pero caí en una hondonada,

me suele ocurrir sin previa alarma.

Entonces entró algo de luz por la ventana

e ilumino toda tu cara,

y estuve así cerca de ti sin hacer nada.

A veces sin más, el mundo se para.

Primero reí, luego lloré y te miraba,

me dio por pensar y recordaba,

que llevamos casi la mitad de nuestras vidas,

yo parte de ti y tú de la mía.

Fui a recorrer lo que va de la luz al miedo

y te encontré justo en el medio.

Así que proyecte y planee

como uno hace al creer

que no se va a romper,

que tiene que cambiar la suerte alguna vez.

Parece que somos como fuegos artificiales,

vamos a brillar solo un instante.

Parece que hoy voy a mirar hacia delante

hasta que todo estalle en el aire.

Guest asadal

Ugh. I'm going through a Triple withdrawal. Constantly re-watching episode 16. I miss Haru's cute mannerisms, gawd I miss Triple. Quite possibly the only thing that used to brighten up my crappy life. Now I have nothing to look forward to. Might as well just kill myself.

I thought Haru will not be able to skate (well at least jump) but yet at the gala, they show her jumping.

Is the gala real? Or just a flicker of an imagination?

Man that scene made me so depressed even if the whole thing was meant to be a celebration. I personally don't think it was part of the story, but there is a definite meaning behind it. Everything felt so dream-like.

cbanner-triple.jpg

BROUGHT TO YOU BY WITH S2

WRITTEN IN THE HEAVENS SUBBING SQUAD

TRIPLE - COMPLETED PROJECT #91

EPISODE 16 *Ental* ENGLISH SUBS

CREDITS:

Main Translator: ahsieee

Spot Translator: meju

Timer: knitoe

Editor/QC: snoopyvkd

Coordinators: mily2, ay_link

*Follow-us on Twitter for live updates! ^^

All subtitles will be released first on our site

well... i decide to stop watching triple despite the fact that i love it so much...

i just want to remember it at its best...

not that i am a hwal and haru shipper but i never thought of pongho in the picture at all...

i spent time defending haru(in my head)that her action when she admit that she was in love with hwal..

is not just a teenage crush and all the thing she did,she mean it...time will tell that it is indeed a real deal..

and at the end,she prove me wrong .... well, i feel like i'm a fool that took 17 years old girl's words for granted...

triple disappoints me........

4/10

:) I enjoy watching Triple 'cause of its genre. However it seems like the relationship between the two main charactes doesn't suitable. I mean it because Haru always thinks about Hwal as a brother. But the feelings kind of develop too fast. I'm not finished watching it yet. The ep when Sang Hee visits Hwal's house and be nice to Hwal, Haru feels jealous and she changes the way she talks, wears... after that. Isn't that too fast ? :mellow:

I like Poong Ho. He's funny and air-headed. He's suitable for Haru:) Joong Ki actually has done very well.

Sorry but can i ask ? In the end will Haru love Poong Ho or Hwal ?

Guest danick

I watched the final episode again with subs so I can understand it better. I still feel sad about the ending. Although I already knew that it could end like that when Lee Jung Jae's interview came out but I was hoping for a happier ending.

I could not forget how he looked at her when he saw her after waiting for her in the school.

The way Hwal answered Haru when she asked who is he dating was quite...whew! I do not how to describe what I felt. Same thing on the way Haru answered him when he asked: Are you still dating Poong Ho and she said: "He's just..."

Actually the director was really good in being able to really show to the viewers what she wanted to show. I only said that it was not good for me because I am a person who always craved for a happy ending...err...happier ending.

Maybe that is what you call reality since the time jump was only two years. It would have been different if they made a 5 yr or so jump.

I also will not forget the convo between Haru and Hwal when they went jogging for the last time. She said that she realized that they were too different from each other. That she's going to miss him, miss hearing his voice and that she hopes the road that they are jogging on will be so long and will never end. I remember she said that how long will it take for her, maybe 10 years. I felt that she already knew that it is not possible for them at that moment so she was probably thinking of maybe after 10 years (my take on that statement).

And yes, this is a drama series so even if I was praising the director and writer for somehow being so unique in their brand of storytelling making it more real, I was still hoping that I will get a happier ending since as I have said this is still a drama series.

All I wanted was maybe a longer time jump so that the Hwal and Haru relationship would be possible. OR just suggest to the viewers that they were both happy about the ending and that they were just having a blast remembering the times when Haru was pursuing Hwal and remain the best stepsiblings.

OR they could just gave us a dialogue in their last conversation with:

Haru: "Oppa, can we go jogging again?"

Hwal: "Ummm...yeah, someday, let's go jogging again. Someday"

That would have made me so happy.

The ending really bothered me for so many days after it was aired. Look, I am still here writing about it. :P

Darn Lee Jung Jae for giving a great performance! I will never forget Triple and it is still on my top 5.

Guest MWshin

Some of you are disappointed with the ending because you gals expect something more for Hwal/Haru relationship, right?

To me, I enjoy the ending because..hehe..I am HyunTae/Soo In shipper.. :P

Up to now, I cannot get Hyun Tae's character out of my head.

06064.giftriple0425.gif

triple0442.gif0459.gif

0556.gif05098.gif

cr: cyworld.com/shipper79

Guest spin_lenski

I think I am one of the few who liked the ending. Seriously Hwal is a man 36 years of age. If an 18 Year old

non-blood related step sister said she liked him and he didn't grab at the chance..I would in real life find that

man honorable,and someone who in life knows between right and wrong. (Haru)At 18 falling for someone is a given and

usually infatuation because they don't have life experience to understand the complexities of love and a relationship.

Sorry for cutting your post in half...but I've just got to say WORD.You took the words out of my mouth.

Don't know why but it was really hard for me to get through episode 14 (maybe because of the weather here. It's sickeningly HOT <_< ) but after that, episode 15 & 16 were do-able. Like going for an exam... :lol you don't really want to do it but because you've gotten so far, might as well get it over & done with sort of feeling.

Shall wait for Dramabean's recaps to see what she thinks about this entire drama & the ending.

This storyline though with it flaws was so realistic that it turned off many viewers (if the ratings are an indication of anything) that looking at 6 people (7 if you count in Poiong Ho) solve this sort of an extraordinary once-in-a- lifetime if you're real (un)-lucky (to have a half sister, half brother somewhere out there you haven't contact/ know about) doesn't make for good television.

This is simply because we use drama as a form of escape, from our lives, our problems (like starting university and the exams that will follow for me :angry:) NOT to face head on with some of the mini cooper that we rather not deal with...like relationships of hwal-haru's sort.

It sucks to see the mechanics of how one gets through their problems. We rather watch people (e.g.Britney Spears among others) crash, burn & splat (i'm dead) sort of thing, It's easier that way. It's mesmerizing...we know it's wrong, but we'll look anyway (cos we all know the Britney melt down could happen to anyone of us if we go through what she's gone through).

This drama kinda reminds me of Tawni O'Dell's Back Roads (anybody read the book?) It's so real, so dark, makes you so freaking uncomfortable, you want to pull out all your hair by the end of it kind of drama (or book). But you figured, actually you, the viewer haven't figured anything out; because put in that same situation as Hwal or Haru (or the rest involved) you wouldn't really know what kind of ending is the best ending....so the ending's just fine if you ask me...(or peeps that think like me)

At least 4 of the 7 people are in relationships that both peeps are happy to be in. As for the 3 out of 7 (Hwal-Haru-Poong Ho) reality has kinda made it easier for them to stick to their decisions/actions albeit not what they would have done if there weren't objection (hwal-haru-social norms)/ rejection (hwal-su in)/realization(haru- that what she thought was love was just a crush; hwal- that haru has finally as he always wanted, got over him...just when he started to feel something about not having around.

Just my 20 cents worth for a second post :D

Archived