[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest sayroo

thanks, yeohweping for those CAPS! :)

Now I know what happened after Lee Seon Gyun's GF became drunk..

Lee Ha Na keeps on saying that she regretted everything when she met Lee Jung Jae again..

And Yoon Kye Sang is one weird dude! :lol:

Well, now I can see that the people here will totally be strange, since their working at an AD Agency.

Advertisers are kinda out of this world people! o_O

btw, why is Min Hyo Rin one fat gal? Then she became slim on the second episode.

(If there was a year lap, I was not able to see it, since TV Ants buffered every time it would start.)

^^

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

am i the only one hoping that LJJ and MHR's step-siblings aren't meant to get together? I'd prefer if they just worked thru their respective issues and formed a cohesive FAMILY unit, as opposed to a romantic relationship.

I think i'd rather see LJJ's character work things out with his estranged wife LHA (although they've been seperated for what seems like a really really long time).

all in all, we're off to a good start. MHR's voice/mannerisms annoys me sometimes but other than that, i'm liking it. =)

Guest asadal

I LOVE this drama. Min Hyo Rin is so cute in a fat suit kyaaa~

Will be back with captures and gifs!

MHR's voice/mannerisms annoys me sometimes but other than that, i'm liking it. =)

Well I think Hyo Rinnie is just adorable!

Guest joicy

am i the only one hoping that LJJ and MHR's step-siblings aren't meant to get together? I'd prefer if they just worked thru their respective issues and formed a cohesive FAMILY unit, as opposed to a romantic relationship.

I think i'd rather see LJJ's character work things out with his estranged wife LHA (although they've been seperated for what seems like a really really long time).

No you are not. I am so hoping that LJJ will not pair with MHR. YKS and LHN is a very cute couple but I root more for LJJ and LHN.

Guest o-cha

haven't gotten a chance to watch yet....downloading right now..but wanna give shoutouts to all these wonderful people first

shirley, cute girl, semi-fly : Thank you guys for all the download and streaming links..you guys are awesome!

Luv: I bow to you the screencap queen....Your caps make me wish this download will go faster...hehehe.

yeohweping : thanks for the caps and letting us know about the ratings.

Awww it's a bummer the rating isn't higher...but on the bright side ratings for episode 2 went up..so yaaayyy

I'll be back later to post my thoughts on the drama after I watch it. But I've been reading mostly positive comments in the Korean news and forums so hopefully this drama will catch on with the Korean TV viewers.

Archived