[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest aircastles

There have been a lot of good posts raising good points and explaining my thoughts on the drama in a far better way I could have ever said it, so I won't say much other than I really enjoyed the past two episodes so far. I've always liked my k-dramas different from the norm - an off-beat and quirky charm to it, you could say, that resembles an indie movie than a high budget movie and Triple seemed to have that. It definitely has that off-beat charm to it and has a "feel" to it that makes it seem like you're watching a movie (I found the camerawork and filming to give you that movie-esque vibe). And I love the cast rapport with the males and Sang-hee, because it makes everything seem all the more genuine. All in all, I think this drama has potential. I loved it.

Regarding the pairings (which you could say is too early in the game, but) I don't really see the merits of having a LJJ/MHR pairing. (If they're truly going that route.) From what I've seen they seem to have a more familial brother-sister quality/chemistry to them, which technically, they were so it makes this potential pairing even more awkward. I certainly do hope they can make them have a solid friendship/family relationship, but that's as far as I can see it.

....and I don't think I've made much sense here. o_O

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There have been a lot of good posts raising good points and explaining my thoughts on the drama in a far better way I could have ever said it, so I won't say much other than I really enjoyed the past two episodes so far. I've always liked my k-dramas different from the norm - an off-beat and quirky charm to it, you could say, that resembles an indie movie than a high budget movie and Triple seemed to have that. It definitely has that off-beat charm to it and has a "feel" to it that makes it seem like you're watching a movie (I found the camerawork and filming to give you that movie-esque vibe). And I love the cast rapport with the males and Sang-hee, because it makes everything seem all the more genuine. All in all, I think this drama has potential. I loved it.

Regarding the pairings (which you could say is too early in the game, but) I don't really see the merits of having a LJJ/MHR pairing. (If they're truly going that route.) From what I've seen they seem to have a more familial brother-sister quality/chemistry to them, which technically, they were so it makes this potential pairing even more awkward. I certainly do hope they can make them have a solid friendship/family relationship, but that's as far as I can see it.

....and I don't think I've made much sense here. o_O

Yes I think that pairing would be quite awkward. I thought they were aiming for the brother/sister relationship as well. Someone brought up the pairing of YKS and Go Ara in Who Are You? but I think the chemistry and look of those two actors is vastly different to the one with LJJ and MHR.

I think it's definitely more interesting to make Soo In the cheater. Most of the time you get these perfect characters in Korean dramas who will do (and have done) no wrong ever. Makes things a bit more realistic.

I must be the only one who's not totally crazy about Hwal. It's hard to find him endearing when he's being Mr Angsty about everything.

Guest joicy

joicy : I totally agree with what you said about the coupling so far. It's a risky maneuver for the writer to make Soo In's character a cheater. Her character without a doubt is at a disadvantage right now. I mean most viewers would naturally not like a cheater. I also am curious with how Soo In and the guys' relationship will develop. Like you I sure hope she doesn't make the same mistakes with Hwal and Hyun Tae.

Well, what I like about our PD is that, she is very brave to include in plot a character with flaws and mistakes - like in Coffee Prince before- the artist/painter left her boyfriend to go to US, and then had another relationship then came back - still not finished the other affair so that man came back to Korea. I mean, what kind of man would like to be left and approached again like that? NOT ONE. But still, in CP before, we see that love spoke more than any thing, so that's why we have the couple coming back, struggling between their differences and making decision together in the end. Life is not about you love each other and get married (then live happily ever after), life means you make mistakes and struggling all the times, even after the marriage, after three kids, etc. life is going on and on and you have to make decision every day. I am not hating Soo In just because she's a cheater, I want to see why did she do it, how bad/weak she was and how will she try her best to gain back Hwal's heart, or his friendship, or at least make him look at her again. She has to try it out, in all means, because she cares about him and she could not afford to loose him forever. I don't mind if she will do good things for Haru, with a purpose - who won't do that in real life- but I am really curious to see if and how she will turn very evil (no, I don't believe) or selfish and jealous after Hwal has another relationship.

I have read on several different articles asking if Min Hyo Rin is the second Yoon Eun Hye...what with both of them working with PD Lee and all. I think it would be unfair to compare them both. By the time YEH did Coffee Prince..that was her 3rd drama as a lead. A more fair comparison would be MHR vs YEH in Goong. To that I have to say they're at the same level.. :) .

Well, if comparing with YEH: before YEH acted in Goong, she already did a couple of sit com and variety shows, plus a movie (the Legend of seven cutter). So she had some experience in acting. Goong was just her first time on small screen. Min Hyo Rin is different because she's never been on any kind of shows, or has any acting experience before Triple. I would not think MHR vs YEH in Goong as a fair comparison, fairly saying, I think her face is not expressive enough compared to YEH in Goong, another reason why I don't feel for the character. Her image change as an ordinary girl is good (her pix in wiki as a singer is much better and cuter) but still, face and beauty is not enough for me. So far, I think Min Hyo Rin's been doing good - as a new bie, but not good enough for a female lead. I hope she will not strip off my interest for Triple later on.

Guest o-cha

Yes I think that pairing would be quite awkward. I thought they were aiming for the brother/sister relationship as well. Someone brought up the pairing of YKS and Go Ara in Who Are You? but I think the chemistry and look of those two actors is vastly different to the one with LJJ and MHR.

I think it's definitely more interesting to make Soo In the cheater. Most of the time you get these perfect characters in Korean dramas who will do (and have done) no wrong ever. Makes things a bit more realistic.

I must be the only one who's not totally crazy about Hwal. It's hard to find him endearing when he's being Mr Angsty about everything.

yuns : I totally LOVEEEE YKS-Go A Ra in Who Are You. Somehow with them the big age difference doesn't feel creepy. IF Triple will go the romance line with Hwal and Ha Ru (which I don't think it would) then I personally find it creepy :lol:

Hahahaha...I had to chuckle when you said Hwal is Mr Angsty about everything...In some ways I agree...but I just think in future episode he won't be Mr Angsty anymore. I mean he finally cracked a smile at Haru towards the end of episode 2...so maybe there's hope for Mr Angsty? hehehe.

MiHyun : I wish the same thing..nothing but solid brother-sisterly love btwn Hwal and Haru...hehehe

Well, what I like about our PD is that, she is very brave to include in plot a character with flaws and mistakes - like in Coffee Prince before- the artist/painter left her boyfriend to go to US, and then had another relationship then came back - still not finished the other affair so that man came back to Korea. I mean, what kind of man would like to be left and approached again like that? NOT ONE. But still, in CP before, we see that love spoke more than any thing, so that's why we have the couple coming back, struggling between their differences and making decision together in the end. Life is not about you love each other and get married (then live happily ever after), life means you make mistakes and struggling all the times, even after the marriage, after three kids, etc. life is going on and on and you have to make decision every day. I am not hating Soo In just because she's a cheater, I want to see why did she do it, how bad/weak she was and how will she try her best to gain back Hwal's heart, or his friendship, or at least make him look at her again. She has to try it out, in all means, because she cares about him and she could not afford to loose him forever. I don't mind if she will do good things for Haru, with a purpose - who won't do that in real life- but I am really curious to see if and how she will turn very evil (no, I don't believe) or selfish and jealous after Hwal has another relationship.

Yesssss....life is definitely not straight forward...especially in relationships. People cheat...that's a fact of life...and people also learn to forgive. Now that I think of it maybe the reason why Soo In is portrayed as a cheater is so that at the end Hwal will learn about forgiveness. Not sure if he'll be back with Soo In or not...but perhaps he will learn to forgive her and wish her all the best in her next relationship be it with Hyun Tae or someone else. I agree with you too..I don't think Soo In will turn evil.

Guest love.peace.happiness.

i LOVE YKS..this drama is completely different from his previous one..i can't wait to watch this drama i like the preview it looks funny, entertaining and the brotherly love between the three male leads is something to look forward to each week..

Guest yobiworld

I saw recaps of 1st 2 episodes and im loving all the characters but what what bugs me about this show is the romance which plays a big part in this drama.

Min Hyo Rin doesn't seem capable of handling an adult romance on screen with the 2 leads Lee Jung Jae Lee Sun Gyun . Min Hyo Rin IS funny and cute but not enough to convince me she can act especially with her supposed love interest whoever that may be. Im hoping that when the romance part of the show comes along the writers don't turn MHR into some annoying character that cant act her age. This is especially important since she acting with two HOT men Lee Jung Jae Lee Sun Gyun who are twice her age.

Guest ripgal

ripgal : You must post again after watching episode 2. Most of my favorite scenes are from epi 2 so I'd be curious to see what you think about it...hehehe.

I have read on several different articles asking if Min Hyo Rin is the second Yoon Eun Hye...what with both of them working with PD Lee and all. I think it would be unfair to compare them both. By the time YEH did Coffee Prince..that was her 3rd drama as a lead. A more fair comparison would be MHR vs YEH in Goong. To that I have to say they're at the same level.. :) .

Finally caught up with Ep 2. ^^ hehehe...

So Ep 2 was impressive on many levels I thought. Acting was on spot, direction was smooth, pacing was great, and most of all, it delved more into the feelings and emotions of the characters spurred by different circumstances and reasons.

I won't reiterate on how much I love the acting of the guys, as it's pretty much a given. LJJ and LSK are holding up their characters very well, and you can pretty much detect what kind of person they are, from the way they speak to the way they interact with other ppl. They also pretty much have a story going on with other characters, so it's not so hard to relate to them and feel for their characters. As for Hyun Tae, YKS's doing a good job...but I kinda felt he's being pushed aside...he's somehow like a sidekick to both Hwal and Hae Yoon. They only focus on him when the other 2 guys around, like any other supporting character out there. We know YKS can work wonders with his acting, so I was hoping that they'd shed some light on him too. He had his moments, but they're relatively insignificant compared to Hwal and Hae Yoon's... Maybe he'll have more chances to shine when he actually falls for Soo In (which I'm kinda excited and wary for at the same time. Excited because I know I'll fully enjoy his moments with Soo In, wary because I fear him falling for her would affect his friendship with Hwal - which I REALLY REALLY dread..sighz..)

Min Hyo Rin, I actually get why ppl are comparing her with YEH and fearing that she wouldn't be able to hold up as a leading lady. The thing is that YEH has played bubbly and klutzy before in both Goong and CP, and given that Triple's also PD Lee's baby (along with CP), it's natural for comparisons to arise. I agree that it's kinda unfair to compare MHR here and YEH in CP, as YEH has worked in several projects before CP. MHR's practically a NEWBIE without any acting experience whatsoever. I too think she's on a similar level of YEH in Goong, or even better (IMO only). Like you said, Haru's very straightforward. Everything about her we can see right from the way she acts to the way she speaks. It's all cute and naive right smack on her forehead. Nothing more nothing less. Of course, she's not great or really mindblowing, but she's not any less convincing that other actresses who've played a similar character before in other dramas out there. Of course we haven't had the chance to see her display some complex or deep acting, but hey, we have 14(18?) more episodes... plenty of time for her to prove herself. As for those who said she's not capable enough to act with the 3 guys... but hey, we're talking about Lee Jung Jae, Lee Seon Kyeon and Yoon Kye Sang here. They're not just mediocre or average actors, nor are they upcoming rising actors... they're EXPERIENCED and very good actors, who're practically loved by so many Kdrama lovers and critics too. Of course MHR would pale (a lot) in comparison. Of course it would be weird to see her get involved with any of the guys, esp LJJ... but who knows what would happen later on? As for her capability to lead the drama, I don't really think that matters a lot to me. As long as I enjoy MHR's acting and her character, I'm fine with it. ^^ At least I don't feel turned off in any way by her portrayal up until this point.. (in fact, I find her really endearing and adorable!)

Okay, on to Su In. I didn't find it that surprising for the writer to have made her out to be a cheater. If anything, CP has done this before with Han Yoo Joo and that didn't really bother me. Like joicy mentioned before, I want to know the reasons to her actions in the past, why she did so and why she refused to give an explanation. I'm not even sure she really cheated anyway... I mean, of course, from Ep 2, she didn't answer or say anything when Hwal probed her, and her silence kinda meant she acknowledged her fault. Did she have something to hide? Did she do what she did because of other reasons, because she was forced to do so, because she was tempted? We don't know. As for LHN's acting, I think she's fine. I actually felt for her when she cried in the rain, and when Hwal left after leaving the medicine pack with her. But of course, again, in comparison with the guys, she's not really up to par. Why? Don't think it's because she's not good enough, but because the guys are TOO good. That's why. They're in different leagues that's why.

I actually loved the moment when Hwal touched Su In's face. It was a very quiet yet tender moment. LJJ's amazing when it comes to this quiet subtle portrayal of emotions. His eyes conveyed everything, his yearning and his love for Su In. So imagine how hard it was for him to have suppressed everything and to have pushed Su In away when she hugged him. Such an amazing conveyance of pain and sadness thru his eyes.

And for Hae Yoon and Sang Hee, I might be the only one here. I admit they're cute and all, but I just don't feel the couple chemistry going on in them. I like their friendship, but I don't buy the feelings they have for each other. Maybe because it's not all mutual between them. Hae Yoon seems to be the one harboring some feelings for her, with all his sudden concerns for her and stuff? The thing with Sang Hee's that she's a difficult character to grasp. She's ditzy, crazy and loose. She says what she wants, acts as she wants. It's not easy to see thru her real feelings. Hae Yoon may be able to bear with her at this point in time because he's not so divested in her yet. But I fear that when he falls deeper and deeper for Sang Hee, he might end up being hurt - and probably with Sang Hee not knowing anything at all. On the other hand, I really enjoy Hyun Tae and Sang Hee's buddy relationship. I know it's weird but I felt they had more chemistry with each other. Smiled so wide when Hyun Tae and Sang Hee exchanged words in the lift... sooo cute! They actually reveal their deepest secrets to each other! :lol:

Hwal and Haru, they're totally different ppl we can say. Some ppl said Hwal's Mr. Angsty, but I don't think it's unreasonable. He's been thru a lot, with the death of his parents (which he thought was caused by Haru) to the truth of his wife cheating on him. I'm sure that had a lot to do with his temperamental behaviour and attitude. So far I have not detected any weird vibes between him and Haru, and I hope so it won't venture into that zone anytime in the near future. I prefer them to stay as siblings, and maybe show how they can come to settle their differences and live together as a happy family. But if the writer or PD wants to explore something again yet so controversial (just like the homosexuality aspect in CP), it's okay. As long as it doesn't go too far.^^

Okay, end of rant.

Sorry for the long-winded post. Aiks..

Guest asadal

mianluv.gif

crush.gif

Even from the start the PD said that there would be a stepsibling romance. So I don't know why so many people here disapprove of Haru and Hwal's relationship now. They're only related by law. Not to mention Hwal was pretty much a unknown in Haru's life. I can't wait for Wednesday.

Guest annababy

totally love this drama! different storyline! and its kinda grounded off from the old movie "three men and a baby" about 3 bachlers living together!

funny drama and cute, i love the relationship btwn the 3 men!!!!

loving forward to it, so refresing from the typical korean drama about love triangle, betrayal and payback, rich vs poor, blah blah blah

Guest o-cha

asadal : Thanks for posting the gifs. That one with Ha Ru writing on the car window is my favorite..gosh I love that scene. I think the reason why so many disapporve of Hwal and Haru ...well I shouldn't speak for the others..but for me it's because for Haru she seemed to think of him as a real oppa..even when she answered Soo In's question of how she is related to Hwal, Ha Ru said "Blood/Real brother that I live together with". So for me if later on Ha Ru develops romantic feeling for Hwal..it just feels a little disturbing...:lol:. But hey if that's where the story is going to go..what can I do, right? hahaha

ripgal : I like reading long posts...hehehee...don't you dare shorten your comment for the future..hahaha. You know..you have a really good point. The 3 guys' acting are way above their female counterpart...that maybe as a result we find the female actresses' acting a bit lacking. Gosssshh don't get me started on LJJ's subtle acting again..I might post another loooong raves again..:lol:

Guest MWshin

Wow...very long posts! You guys are very good at comment and I love to read them all so no need to shorten..hehe..

h0208.jpg

y0210.jpg

cr:cyworld.com/shipper79

Oh~ :huh:

tripleneti0906142400173.jpg

tripleneti0906142400124.jpg

cr: imbc.com

Guest love.peace.happiness.

i finally got a chance last night to watch the first 2 episodes and i have to say this drama makes me LOL..i had to control my laughter as i was watching it at 2 AM..but i really love the relationship Hyun-tae and Sang-hee has it's interesting it looks like they are very close and have a friendly relationship.. Min Hyo Rin isn't as annoying as i thought she would be but i think she fits the role nicely and since she is still in high school her acting really fits her character..so so far not good...

i really like the set because it reminds me so much of the 'Coffee Prince' set which is a good thing because just like the characters in CP the characters in 'Triple' are creative people and their work and living space reflects who they are..for example i love Hyun-tea's room because one of the walls in his room is a chalk board where he writes and draws..which i thought was pretty cool and their house is large and nice just like Lee Sun Gyun's house in CP...can't wait for the 3rd episode..and another thing i'm surprised the ratings are so low..this drama is new and really refreshing because the storyling is so different..but hopefully the drama will get more viewers and ratings will go up..

Guest joicy

Ripgal dear: thank you so much for a very enjoyable post. I love love reading it. No, please don't shorten any thing. Your post lightened my day.

About Hwal and Haru: I am not against the situation, aka step sibling relationship. In fact, they did not live really as siblings for a long time, I think, and their relationship/interaction was very limited. On the surface beside age difference there's nothing wrong. Have to say I even did not mind relationship in Autumn in My Heart before. However, for some reason, I don't feel for Haru character right now. She's ok but she's not any special and I can't buy her in a relationship with Hwal/LJJ. I don't know why it's just my feeling. If she's super in next episodes she may win me, otherwise, well..

Guest hjkomo

how? i am falling all over in love with my magicial Mr voice !^ ...his laugh was soo like music to me ears !

Yeah, isn't his laugh adorable? :wub:

Someone, pls make an audio clip of it. :D

So how to choose between the 3 guys? Well ehem, I just decided that it's best that I enjoy them as a package! hehehe....

Let's all agree that we no longer have to choose between the 3 guys cuz let's face it how can we choose between those 3? It's like choosing between ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, and cake..:lol: We'll all be much better off with chocolate chip cookie dough cake batter ice cream...hahahaha.

It's certainly too hard to choose....then, chocolate chip/cookie dough/cake batter ice cream it is! :sweatingbullets::P

Okay, on to Su In. I didn't find it that surprising for the writer to have made her out to be a cheater. If anything, CP has done this before with Han Yoo Joo and that didn't really bother me. Like joicy mentioned before, I want to know the reasons to her actions in the past, why she did so and why she refused to give an explanation. I'm not even sure she really cheated anyway... I mean, of course, from Ep 2, she didn't answer or say anything when Hwal probed her, and her silence kinda meant she acknowledged her fault. Did she have something to hide? Did she do what she did because of other reasons, because she was forced to do so, because she was tempted? We don't know.

I am also curious about Su In's character and the reasons behind her betrayal. How long have they been apart? Why didn't she follow him back to Korea immediately? (she apologized for this as well)

I actually loved the moment when Hwal touched Su In's face. It was a very quiet yet tender moment. LJJ's amazing when it comes to this quiet subtle portrayal of emotions. His eyes conveyed everything, his yearning and his love for Su In. So imagine how hard it was for him to have suppressed everything and to have pushed Su In away when she hugged him. Such an amazing conveyance of pain and sadness thru his eyes.

I like that Hwal is conflicted. LJJ is wonderful at portraying Hwal caught between love, disappointment, sadness and anger.

btw, who is this actor, and what sageuk have I seen him in before? :huh:

triplee01kor090611hdtvx.jpgtriplee01kor090611hdtvx.jpg

Edit: ^joicy, I agree with you about Haru. I don't buy her as possible love interest for Hwal. Maybe, she'll end up having a crush on him, but I just can't see him falling for her romantically. What would be more believable...would be that Haru helps Hwal to regain a sense of family (and possibly forgiving her for the death of his father, if he subconsciously did hold her at fault), and through that, he can let go of the walls he's built around himself and learn to forgive Su In.

Guest hjkomo

Another small detail I liked - the messy hair.

Naturally, people's hair is messy in the morning. ;)

triplee02kor090611hdtvx.jpgtriplee02kor090611hdtvxr.jpg

The irony. :lol:

triplee02kor090611hdtvx.jpgtriplee02kor090611hdtvx.jpg

This was hilarious -

Hae Yoon's all charm...wiping his pee on Hyun Tae. :lol:

triplee01kor090611hdtvx.jpgtriplee01kor090611hdtvxb.jpg

triplee02kor090611hdtvxk.jpg

triplee02kor090611hdtvxf.jpgtriplee02kor090611hdtvx.jpg

Just thought this was cute with his pants pulled up to his knees. :D

triplee01kor090611hdtvxz.jpgtriplee01kor090611hdtvxj.jpg

lol to the messy hair! YES! .they finally realise .we should wake up with messy hair !

Yeah, isn't his laugh adorable? :wub:

Someone, pls make an audio clip of it. :D

i can do that! keke ..i really think the two are such an adorable pair!.

Have to say I even did not mind relationship in Autumn in My Heart before. However, for some reason, I don't feel for Haru character right now. She's ok but she's not any special and I can't buy her in a relationship with Hwal/LJJ. I don't know why it's just my feeling. If she's super in next episodes she may win me, otherwise, well..

Edit: ^joicy, I agree with you about Haru. I don't buy her as possible love interest for Hwal. Maybe, she'll end up having a crush on him, but I just can't see him falling for her romantically. What would be more believable...would be that Haru helps Hwal to regain a sense of family (and possibly forgiving her for the death of his father, if he subconsciously did hold her at fault), and through that, he can let go of the walls he's built around himself and learn to forgive Su In.

oh yes.i also dun really think of Haru as a love interest .. she is just a kid in my eyes .and Hwal is the elder brother ,she has such adoration for .and maybe yes crush . ..but nay .to be able to advance into real romance region ..i dun really buy that too . it is not the brother sister relationship ( if anyone of you see Story of man ....now that is a brother and sister relationship that nothing else can beat and i have no problems .which is sinful !LOL .)

i will rather it develop into a relationship which this pair of siblings not by blood can become true siblings .Hwal really need a family and this sister is someone who will bring it back to him ..there is so much anger in Hwal

5 years ago .he lost his mother ..and later .his wife betrayed him ...i wont be surprise this contribute to his passion into work ..since nothing else he can believe in .apart from that friendship with the guys .and plus now ..yet another stab in the back by a senior he so respect ...

interesting that a young girl like Haru can speak out about that accident .when Hwal doesnt even realise if subconsciously ..he is pushing this sister away because of it . .Age does make a difference sometimes ..lol the older you become .the more things you prefer to keep in your heart and not say it out ... youth does possess a certain bravery .and honesty .^..and in this house of over three 30 plus year old men ..a young girl appeared . you can imagine the sparks it will ignite .~^^

as for Su In betrayl ...another thing i noticed .why does he jump to the " sleep together option" so fast ..he didnt really say it jokingly though i am sure he never expect it to be true .but still ..i think Su In might have some lingering feelings for her ex .that he is aware of . i dun know .but it feel like Su in suppose to be one of implusive character ..at least in her younger days when she met him ..as what her mother was grumbling about .how she went off on a journey of her own at 19 and stay in Canada ..and get married . The woman doesnt seem to give people around her a sense of security ..

do you think that her ex might be a skater like herself ? ke ..i was imaginig maybe Haru will be a mirror in terms of .her also having a romance with a follow skater ...

it is hard to forgive such a betrayl ..but being to let this go will enable them to move on .either begin another beginning or .opening another chapter for themselves .

Guest o-cha

MWshin : thanks for posting the pics. So cute seing Haru and Hyun Tae there..hehehe.

hjkomo : Awwww...love your caps! And you're right little details like the messy hair really makes this drama more realistic.

messy hair and no makeup..that's how real people wake up..hahaha.

as for Su In betrayl ...another thing i noticed .why does he jump to the " sleep together option" so fast ..he didnt really say it jokingly though i am sure he never expect it to be true .but still ..i think Su In might have some lingering feelings for her ex .that he is aware of . i dun know .but it feel like Su in suppose to be one of implusive character ..at least in her younger days when she met him ..as what her mother was grumbling about .how she went off on a journey of her own at 19 and stay in Canada ..and get married . The woman doesnt seem to give people around her a sense of security ..

do you think that her ex might be a skater like herself ? ke ..i was imaginig maybe Haru will be a mirror in terms of .her also having a romance with a follow skater ...

it is hard to forgive such a betrayl ..but being to let this go will enable them to move on .either begin another beginning or .opening another chapter for themselves .

Good point shirley especially about Soo In's ex possibly being a figure skater himself...never thought about that before until you mention it.

Archived