[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest o-cha

hjkomo : Wanna bet? I'll take the odds on jjimjilbang scene...:lol:

ripgal : Agreeeeee...the wedding pics are sooo lovely...hence why I'm torn..hahaha.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, save some for the rest of us...you've already got your Hwarang group :P

Now, if we could get LJJ and YKS at the mokyoktang, jjimjilbang, or pool... :sweatingbullets:

my young hwarang army need generals too ~ lollllllllll..

i think the men live together .so there should be plently of shower scenes HAHAH! .oh boy this is exciting

yoohoo ..PD lee .!!! .i so admire your work .i am sure you know what to put in this drama to please me lol

Guest MWshin

I'm so exciting. I hope it could gain high rating since 1st and 2nd episode. :)

hyen.jpg

hyonte1.jpg

46677870.jpg

68705786.jpg

15563084.jpg

cr: imbc.com

P.S. A new wallpaper is just launched out and it has been added at my post#230.^^

Guest MariYEH

From YEH thread

이정재 “윤은혜, 생명력있는 연기 인상적”

Lee Jung Jae - 'Yoon Eun Hye, the vitality/energy in her acting was impressive'

Actor Lee Jung Jae has spoken highly of his junior, actress Yoon Eun Hye.

In a recent interview during one of his poster shoots for his upcoming drama 'Triple'-

Q: There are many fans who are highly anticipating PD Lee Yun Jung's 'Triple'.

LJJ: This is the first time I've worked with a female director and she is the type who forces out the opinions of her actors.

Truthfully, I had never viewed a single episode of PD Lee's previous drama, 'Coffee Prince'. So for this reason, I decided to watch the drama and after about 3-4 days I finished watching the entire series and it was very enjoyable. The vitality and energy in Yoon Eun Hye's acting was very impressive. Which is why I immediately accepted the casting offer for 'Triple'.

ssi20090529152253v.jpg

Guest sayroo

Watching the drama already. w00t! TV Ants rocks! :)

Hoping to do some caps but I'm hoping Luv would do it. :)

Let's pray! :) 2 Episodes back-to-back! Yess!!

thank you much!!!

i'm watching it right now...

do you all need the esp 2 ..i havent upload it yet .

i was cutting out some scenes ^

i think the drama has a good feel^ the music is great ! lol i love that fire scene ..!

and the pairing ..the chemisty is there ..for a new comer in acting ..min hyorin is pretty okay!^i think she is adorable

though the first half was she had to be this "slightly" over weight gal ..who dream to skate ..lol....i think she wear a fat suit like the 200 pounds beauty ^..ah the skating scene wasnt bad ..i am not familar with the sport but it look good

and the men !! ..ahhhh they are wonderful ..i think i am loving Lee Seon Gyun pairing with Kim Hee ..omg their scenes are just so hilarous and wicked as well~~ ..they even have their first kiss scene !! .haha i wasnt sure about if they did spend the night together but i love how he cook his eggs and huming the song hahah~~

and LJJ and lee hana ..ohhh my heart feel for them .i dun really get why their marriage end .but lee hana obviously regret whataver had happen ..there were flashblack and you can see LJJ 's anger as he walked out of the house .~~ .

Opening theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daS7YS5TGT0

^here the starting scene about triple axels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSR1wt1KIj4

and the men ^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11HVU8cWVBk

this i like for the editing~SHe is going to seoul^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBZyHlbvPN8

Guest Trine29

Wah! The pictures make this look so good! I can't wait to watch it later today! Thanks for the torrent links!

Archived