[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

Guest MWshin

c_gunawan541 : Dear me! I'm so careless. :P I've amended the link in the 1st page. Thank you very much. B)

yeohweping : You always come with the news...haha...that's awesome. Thanks!

I love to see they're becoming closer in this drama.

21danjisoo.th.jpg justksjj04.th.jpg justksjj01.th.jpg justksjj02.th.jpg justksjj03.th.jpg

credit & thanks : Justkyesang & naver.com

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MBC - Triple

The drama to be released on 11 June 2009 (Thursday).

Airing Time : S-Korean Time 10:00 pm

MBC will air 2 esp in one night.

The storyline looks interesting.

Some information about the relationship between the roles.

YOON KyeSang, LEE Jung-Jae & LEE Seon-Gyun are school mates and they worked under the same advertising company.

MIN Hyo Rin and LEE Jung-Jae are step-brother and sister (they are not blood related).

MIN HR's mother re-married LEE JJ's dad but later her mother passed away. MIN then later got reunion with her step brother and both lived together. (I think the 2 won't have any love relationship but will show us the love of being a family.)

LEE HaNa plays as the ice skating coach and is the ex-wife of LEE Jung-Jae. I think later YOON KyeSang will fall to her.

LEE Seon-Gyun and KIM Hui are lovers....not to sure but from those preview, it looks like so.

Anyway, I have confident in the director coz her previous drama [Coffee Prince] gained excellent result. So I hope this one works out too.

Fighting.

Guest MWshin

Dabin: Thanks. I've amended it.

Silly of me! It's my typing error. Sorry~ :wacko:

Pictures at press conference day taken by fans.

ojyueh.jpg

02yueh.jpg

03yueh.jpg

04yueh.jpg

06yueh.jpg

07yueh.jpg

08yueh.jpg

Thanks to creamwei @ yoonfans

I guess this chart can help us have clear understanding about their complicated relationship…if you know Korean… :sweatingbullets:

chartp.jpg

From press conference, I think I start to like Lee Hana more and more. She’s lovely.

triplelhnmhr.jpg

lhn11.jpg

lhnnyks.jpg

Credit to cyworld.com/shipper79

Dabin: Thanks. I've amended it.

Silly of me! It's my typing error. Sorry~ :wacko:

From press conference, I think I start to like Lee Hana more and more. She’s lovely.

MWshin dear - You should like LEE Hana. She is full of talent in acting and singing.

Guest o-cha

thanks for the new pics MWshin...and yeah same here I think Lee Ha Na is lovely.

Sorry my computer is broken..can't do this nicer in photoshop...sighh.....so you'll have to bear with me for now

The relationship charts reads as follows:

triplehhu.jpg

I think i'm going insane and impatient because of this drama. I check this thread pretty often even though it's moving really slow.

My most anticipated drama of this year =p The cast just looks too promising and so is the production crew...

TSKS is doing the chinese subs production, i'm SO excited and glad that they're taking this drama since they're always so fast with everything.

I have a feeling that the fans of this drama will create an unofficial soundtrack list since the director is known for her good music taste =p

I NEED MORE UPDATES, MORE PICTURES AND WATCH THIS~~

---Caroline

Guest MWshin

Dabin: I never see her singing performance so I should have no comment on that. But only the preview, I believe her acting skill is really good. :rolleyes:

o-cha: Thank you very much for translation.

Secondly, …haha…I saw your post “Kye Sang is mine’ in jazzholic.com. I’m about to burst out, sorry^^…I guess we are quite similar. When my friends saw the background on my cellphone and ask who he is, I replied “he is my man”. :blush:

caroline : Can I call you caroline?

Take it to chill chill, please don’t get insane now. I hope these gif can heal your case. :P

141mj7007.gif091mj7007.gif10mj7007.gif

12mj7007.gif13mj7007.gif111mj7007.gif

credit to cyworld.com/shipper79

thank to creamwei@yoonfans

Cinderella man finished last Thursday. Indeed Triple should broadcast on Wednesday but why it shifts to be on Thursday!?! It’s my own curiosity. Is there anyone here knows why?

Dabin: I never see her singing performance so I should have no comment on that. But only the preview, I believe her acting skill is really good. :rolleyes:

MWshin dear - Lee Hana's major was music, so she knows how to play a few musical instruments too. Her father in Korea is a welknown song writer so I think she got the talent from her dad.

Sharing an article by dramabeans about Lee Hana's singing.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/06/lee-hana...-musical-roots/

Sharing a song sang by HN from one of her previous drama.

Guest MWshin

Dabin : Thanks. Checked at dramabeans, I feel she's charming and kinda humble. Unfortunately, the video has been removed due to terms of use violation!!!! That's ok. I will try to serf on youtube.^^

mm_7888 : Right, 3 couples with complicated relationship! :P As per sypnosis posted in kpculture.com, Min Hyo Rin is supposed to match with Lee Jung Jae.

Hmm...we've seen the pics of 2 couples already which are Lee Ha Na & Yoon Kye Sang and Kim Hee & Lee Seon Gyun. How about the main couple? Or does it hint something to us? Like Dabin said, they may not have love relationship but the love of being family!?! Or...I go too far. :P

Guest o-cha

caroline: I'm the same way too..checking this thread constantly..lol. We only have few more days til the premiere..woohoo!!

hahaha MWshin ..I guess Kye Sang belongs to many people here....hahahaa..I don't mind sharing here...:lol:

Yeah complicated relationship for sure..somehow though I think at the end Lee Jung Jae-Min Hyo Rin won't be a couple in a romantic way. I think the age difference is a little too much...LJJ's character is 34 while I think Min Hyo Rin's character is still in high school. 17 years old? so a difference of 17 years...? Min Hyo Rin will probably end up with the other guy that likes her...but of course hey that's just my guess..lol.

Love the gifs!!

Cinderella man finished last Thursday. Indeed Triple should broadcast on Wednesday but why it shifts to be on Thursday!?! It’s my own curiosity. Is there anyone here knows why?

there is a football match ..i think is 2010 world cup asia qualifying rounds .for korea vs Saudi Arabia

2010 남아공월드컵 아시아 최종예선 대한민국 vs 사우디

Guest MWshin

Thanks shirley for your answer... :D

I think I can say that it's a funny interview of all 'Triple' leads. They laughed and spoke out loudly and happily.

Even though we don't understand what they say, I'm sure you will be gonna get laughing and smiling when seeing this clip..hehe..

link on youku.com>>> Funny Interview

link on youtube.com>>> funny interview

tv1e481090605hdtvxvidhaq.jpg

thanks for creamwei@yoonfans & kaypopv@youtube for uploading

Plus, some nice gifs: (*sorry, I'm addicted to Yoon Kye Sang so my source is mostly from yoon's fans. :sweatingbullets: I will try to find out other's gifs, k? :P )

b0e8bbf331.gif

b0e8bbf336.gifb0e8bbf341.gif

cr: naver.com

Special thanks to creamwei@yoonfans

Archived