[drama 2009] Triple 트리플

Guest MWshin

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joicy

Any one can tell me what happened between Hwal and So In? So In still loves him a lot, but from what I can guess, she must have made a big big mistake that Hwal could not forgive (maybe their child lost or some thing?) so that he left her right away and did not want to have any further connection. I did not understand any words so can't say what kind of mistake that is, but still, seeing how she looked at him from far, how she said "sorry" and cried at the table, my heart ached and I wish so so much that Hwal still has some feelings for her. Could he try to forgive her a little bit?

Guest hjkomo

and LJJ and lee hana ..ohhh my heart feel for them .i dun really get why their marriage end .but lee hana obviously regret whataver had happen ..there were flashblack and you can see LJJ 's anger as he walked out of the house .~~ .

Any one can tell me what happened between Hwal and So In? So In still loves him a lot, but from what I can guess, she must have made a big big mistake that Hwal could not forgive (maybe their child lost or some thing?) so that he left her right away and did not want to have any further connection. I did not understand any words so can't say what kind of mistake that is, but still, seeing how she looked at him from far, how she said "sorry" and cried at the table, my heart ached and I wish so so much that Hwal still has some feelings for her. Could he try to forgive her a little bit?

I haven't finished watching ep.2 yet, but it looks like she slept with her ex. :o:(

Guest icefish0724

I've downloaded the first episode but without the subs, I can't understand it. WithS2 plans to sub it so I'm patiently awaiting for it. The recap from javabean's blog helped a lot, though.

is there any youtube link for this drama??I'm so excited to watch this drama..but i have to finished my final task to graduate my bachelor degree... :tears:

is there any youtube link for this drama??I'm so excited to watch this drama..but i have to finished my final task to graduate my bachelor degree... :tears:

Guest jAe_eMeE

oh man!!!!!!! i'm loving this drama!!!!!!

i love the male cast especially lee jung jae!!<3

watching the first episode right now... so fun!!!

how can i wait till next week for the 3rd episode? ahhh

Guest MWshin

Finish watching 1&2 episodes...and Oh~ My~ Goodness~ What a drama! I love it.

Don't know why till now I can't stop smiling when thinking of some cute scenes.

Well, feel hungry a bit..hehe..

e02090611hdtvxvidavi000a.jpg

The ratings disappointed me. :mellow: But I hope next week this drama could get better.

Ah! I can't wait for next episode.

I haven't finished watching ep.2 yet, but it looks like she slept with her ex. :o:(

:o really ..ah that is betrayl

he seem so frustrated as if she has always keep him , the husband waiting for her ..but the moment she keep on saying she is sorry ..he turned away

~ the smashing of that mirror in the car was explosion of his fury. ..ah i feel sorry for her somehow ..in the rain .with her naked feet , does her passion for skating might have something to do with their relationship break ? ....

the women all like to say sorry .tsk ..the sister even wrote sorry on the car window .lol i can totally feel for him )

how? i am falling all over in love with my magicial Mr voice !^ ...his laugh was soo like music to me ears !

Hae Yoon ~~ his position is C.D ( creative director ? ) ..

i love the way he is with Sang-hee~~that girl is quite a oddball ..but he cant seem to get away ,keep going to save her ke! he has that bit of curiousity in him...even when he looked like the most serious among the threesome

can he cook me breakfast ~? ke

triple.jpg

Hwal~~(A.E) account executive ..the one responsible for bringing in the business ~ .

what can i say ..isnt he sexy on this bed lolllllllllllll

he must have such emotion wounds within him ~~ .i want to be his cure ..

oh and if i am not wrong .ke .i think the song during this scene is

봄의 노래는 아프다 by 티어라이너, 양양 [spring's song is painful by TEARLINER+ Yang Yang ]^^

http://121.254.138.11:51010/stream/music2/...src/1377595.mp3

triple3.jpg

Hyun-tae (C.W) copywriter ..he must be someone good with words haha ~

he is goofy and bring laughter ~ ..but can be quite sensitive guy too ! ..

triple4.jpg

I've been looking forward to this drama (a little less after Kang Ji-Hwan) dropped out, but still excited that it's finally here!! :D

Why are the ratings so low though, who are they competing with? :huh:

City Hall and That Fool :/

Although strangely enough, the thursday episode for CH and TF saw a fall in ratings as well.

^maybe because of the recent soccer match (not sure too...)?

Just finish watching the first episode with chinese subs and i can say i really enjoyed this drama.

I LOVE the soundtrack!!! I'm so excited because i'll get to know more indie artists through this drama.

Not much critics on MHR, i think she did a decent job on her part despite her lack of experience. And i think she's really had it hard on her since she need to fall and skate most of the time.

LJJ, LSK, YKS are eyecandies<333 LHN is amazingly pretty in here. She may not be very pretty in some people's eyes but i really like the vibe she brings out =p

Maybe i'm just biased, hahahaha... I also like KH's character, i like this kind of girls.

---Caroline

Guest asadal

I want Haru to end up with Hwal instead of that creepy teenager in the preview (it's probably the jealousy talking...). Oh please PD-nim don't let Hwal get back with Son In! Please please please please please.

*gasp* Are we witnessing the eve of forbidden romance?

m0611mhr-76_ilsses.jpg

m0611mhr-77_ilsses.jpg

It's so weird of me to be spazzing so much about a drama couple. Gaaaawwwd this drama is so good.

Haru pouting~

m0611mhr-20_ilsses.jpg

Ha ha ha so cute

m0611mhr-06_ilsses.jpg

m0611mhr-71_ilsses.jpg

This is just so adorable with the rapport between the characters at the office. They make me want to giggle all the time because they're so funny around each other. I definitely like the Sang Hee and Hae Yoon pairing. This drama feels really refreshing and just so cute. I can't stop smiling when I watch it because I found everything so appealing. And the music! Awesome. Can't wait for the soundtrack.

I know right? I was grinning through the whole episode(s) like an idiot.

This is just so adorable with the rapport between the characters at the office. They make me want to giggle all the time because they're so funny around each other. I definitely like the Sang Hee and Hae Yoon pairing. This drama feels really refreshing and just so cute. I can't stop smiling when I watch it because I found everything so appealing. And the music! Awesome. Can't wait for the soundtrack.

I just caught Episode 2 but I'm already liking the drama, it has a fresh feeling to it, and I love watching Lee Jung-jae, Yoon Kye-sang and Lee Seon-kyun together, I envy Min Hyo-rin as she hangs around with these guys...I find her adorably cute especially when she apologized to Hwal when she accidentally burned the model that he made, so cuteee! I think I'll be shipping around here but I have to watch it again with the English subs ^^

Hi guys! This is probably my first post here and I'm loving the fact that I'm seeing familiar people around the thread so... YAY!

Forewarning: this post is heavily coated with fangirly raves! haha Sorry in advance! :D

OMG! If I were to list my most anticipated Kdrama for the year 2009, Triple would surely top the list (uhmmmm hello mancandy GALORE!)... With that, I really really hate myself for missing the first two episodes... I didn't realize that it started airing the first 2 episodes last night! haha anyway thank you guys for all the updates that're keeping me posted with what I missed... argh!

anyway... I think the thank you's are in order so here they are...

luv, OMG I'm soooo glad to see your screen caps here! You rock! Thanks for the caps... I know it's hard to do this because with this many cuties I know you have a LOT to cover... but rest assured these caps are super appreciated! THANKS! haha

yeohweping... thanks for the caps too! much appreciated (and enjoyed ;) )

cute_girl... thanks for the torrent links!!! you make my life a whole lot easier! thank you!

ripgal, o-cha, joicy and sayroo ... boy am I glad to see you guys here! bwahaha! I just know this thread will be filled with fangirly fun, interesting thoughts and really really in-depth insights! yay!!!

to other threaders... hello! and to other contributors... THANKS a bunch!

*off to D/L the eps* hope to share my thoughts about them once I get to see them...

P/S: I'm sorry for topping the page with not a significant thing to share!

Archived