[Drama 2008] My Pitiful Sister / Big Sister 큰언니

Guest huangsy

I'm pretty much disappointed with how the drama ended. I felt I was cheated since there are so many loose ends with the some of the characters lives. They could have at least shown how the characters moved on with their lives were after Insu died. It's like the people behind the drama decided to abruptly end the production of the drama and then BAM! the drama ends. :lol:

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^agree..!..

i thought Insu and Inok gave a splendid performance but i wanted a real remorseful Mrs Kim..at least to see her bawling over Insu and the past (horrid) things she did..

And even when it showed flashbacks of them when they were younger it didn't go well when Insu died just like that..i have to admit tho' i cried from the beginning till the end...i wish more things were shown like what Deoksan had written and Insu should spent more time with Jiho towards the end..

But all in all it's a great drama...

off topic: Hakin will be in a new drama with Oh JiHo in MBC's 'Queen Of Housewives'..he looks gorgeous too! ;)

speaking of other dramas, Hakin is also in Iron Empress. The man is brilliant. lol he plays some psychotic drunk emperor. and his acting is wonderful. lol. he doesn't come in until like episode 2 or 3 I think.

I think its Ep. 3. This actor who plays Hakin is brillant. I've liked him in all his shows except this one. This character Hakin annoys me too much from start to end of the drama for me to appreciate the acting skills in this drama :tongue2: Besides him, the young Inok and young Insu appear in a few epsiodes, like a MPS family reunion!

The ending is the worst, most abrupt ending I've seen in a kdrama. Its so bad that that is all I am going to say about it.

Guest b00kw0rm

I agree with all of you that the ending stinks. Mrs Kim supposedly turn over a new leaf but even the son who loves her most couldn't be sure from the way she spoke to Insu! He kept admonishing her "Mother, stop!". She made amends by making a donation to a home! No asking for forgiveness or showing compassion to her children, the stupid nurse (no approving of Hakin's marriage) etc. The only villian who walked the talk is Gitae! And after Insu's death, Jiho will continue to live with the Kims?! In the first place, it was wrong for him to have lived there.

And I agree with Inez that the scene of a young Insu pretending to die and saying she would never leave Inok and Inae seems rather inappropriate. The flashbacks were of Mrs Kim and Hakgyu, Hakin and Inok, Insu and Uhyeok, Inae and Uje, Inok, Inae, Insu and their Mum. As always the sisters never seem to recall their Dad who was by all accounts a good man who loved his family dearly! Where's Deoksan and his family in the recollection!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

KBS World TV-Ripped Eng-Subbed Version

"My Pitiful Sister"

Torrent DL

(currently 1st Batch of 15 episodes, subsequently 15 episodes every 3 weeks)

Announcement

I will be removing my batch uploads about 1 month or so after I upload them. I have already removed the old series and now are beginning to remove the new one too. This is due to KBS World making most new series available via their Estore.

If you need to download any series that I uploaded, you can get them at http://www.aja-aja.com or http://www.am-addiction.com.

Guest 2Van123

I'm watching this drama now, it looks really good. I really like the big sister.

Yeah, me too. I feel so sorry for her. They live in a small village. Shouldn't the adults in the village help her take care of her siblings? Why mouthing concern but no practical action? Especiallly Hakin's Dad. Spineless.

• 2 months later...
Guest mcramsey

Hi.

Love the theme song.

Unknown singer was it?

Found this on the net;

'The title song of this drama "Way of Sorrows" hey-day of the modern rock band members vocalist Tae'

http://translate.google.com.my/translate?hl=en&sl=ko&u=http://www.yes24.com/24/goods/3116914&ei=hPTSTO2lMoTSuwP9uvHSDw&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBwQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%25EC%259D%25B8%25EC%2598%25A5%25ED%2585%258C%25EB%25A7%2588%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1126%26bih%3D470

• 4 weeks later...

Watching this Show in Hawaii. Not bad and at least it still keeps my interest. My favorite character is Hakgyu. I hoep good things turn out for him. We're at Episode 97 or so and curious to see when Insu will find out that Jiho is her son. From the earlier entries, it doesn't look like Mrs. Kim will face any damage from her bad deeds.

When you think about...if Koreans just told the truth, 99% of the blackmailing wouldn't occur. Then again the dramas would be cut in half. :rolleyes:

Archived