►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

WOW! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE CL-ROO AS A RACE CAR DRIVER. :)

WONDER IF SHE KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE OR WILL IT BE JUST A 'CAMERA TRICK'. HMMM...

AND YES! SEPT. 12 FOR THEIR COMEBACK STAGe ON INKI!

HOPEFULLY THEY WILL PERFORM ALL THREE TITLE TRACKS! :)

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked in allkpop and someone commented with, their album release is on the 09.09 and inkyago is on the 12th, and when you add these 2 together, like 9+12=21 (2ne1), is coincidence? I find that pretty funny and cool :D

Guest Shiget^

So Go away is written by Teddy? i wonder if the two other songs are produced by Will.I.Am and how many songs was he able to produce for 2NE1.. i hope its one of the title tracks.

^Will I am only help produce their english songs not their korean album as far as i know

9days to go

That's where my confusion lies. They said that 2ne1 won't debut in America at least not for now, but they did say that they will include some English songs in their album. So did he help produce the English songs that will be in the Album or are they talking about other English Songs?

Guest itszmaeee

That's where my confusion lies. They said that 2ne1 won't debut in America at least not for now, but they did say that they will include some English songs in their album. So did he help produce the English songs that will be in the Album or are they talking about other English Songs?

The songs are probably for their international album. I, too, didn't get that part. I've always wondered if WILL.I.AM participated in their korean first full album. But I don't think there's any plans for them to advance in the U.S. OR it could be for their japanese album since they're advancing early next year to Japan. Who knows. I'm still confuse.

ANYONE KNOW IF YG IS TAKING PRE-ORDERS NOW!!??!!

i believe the upcoming album contains only korean songs since its their korean comeback..I have no idea when they are gonna release their english songs since YG said he has to consult with Will.I AM for that..I think they will release their english album like Taeyang's international album without promoting in US

i might be wrong though =)

oh, it cant be all Korean songs coz it was mentioned that one of the songs is in English and the MV for it will be shown overseas. correct me if im wrong ^^

Guest bAngs_zatie

what the....???i don't know soompi has 2ne1 thread ...pity me :(!!!

but its better n0w than never right???hahaha.. :sweatingbullets:

well,i'm new to this thread but not soompi...so,i'll try my best to post here~~

don't expect me to contribute a lot to this thread cuz i'm not good with all the IT..hahaha

i really can't wait for 2NE1 comeback w00t.gifw00t.gif ...so excited!!!!!

btw,u can call me zatie~~~TQ

Guest NV4ever

yea when's YG gonna have the pre-orders??

Everyone, remember to support the girls as much as you can! buy their albums, and songs on legitimate sites!

edit: their 2nd's title song name is out~! im soo loving these " teasers " yg is giving us~~ there're articles about the girls comeback everyday! everyone is excited lol

2NE1 reveals the title of 2nd comeback track

2NE1 is scheduled to be promoting three songs at once with the release of their first full length album in September and it’s already been announced that one of their title tracks is called Go Away.

Their name of their second title track was revealed today and it is called Can’t Nobody. YG’s rep said, “The second of the three songs is called Can’t Nobody. The title coincidentally shares the word ‘nobody’ with Wonder Girls’ Nobody but the song itself isn’t anything like it at all.”

They will reveal the last title track title soon. I’m waiting for the songs not the titles.

S: Star News

Cr: allkpop

Guest songbird86

^Yay!

I'm glad the clarified the whole 'Nobody' situation before people started to make a thing out of it. Just one more song title to go!

Guest NV4ever

there're tons of news today about the girls!! im loving it :lol:

YG not releasing any teasers instead articles and news about 2NE1 is all over the place!

Im excited and nervous for the girls as well, but i know they're gonna PWN! 2NE1 NEVER DISSAPPOINTS!

Guest toozdae08

2NE1 to debut under Avex in Japan next year?

K-pop girl groups are really going for Japan.

2NE1 will join the trend and most likely debut under Avex in Japan next year. People are even saying that they will be the female version of TVXQ in Japan since TVXQ was under the same company.

One associate said, “Avex said that they really like 2NE1’s unique style. It looks like they will be 2NE1’s Japanese company.”

The girls are definitely going to Japan and even though their contract with Avex hasn’t been signed, it looks like it will follow through.

Do you think they can make it in Japan?

cr: akp

---

I'm tired of the girls being of called the female version of "this" and "that" boy group. They're just 2NE1. And I'm not sure about them being in Japan too considering how hard BB has had doing cross promotions.

Archived