►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Shiget^

^Will I am only help produce their english songs not their korean album as far as i know

9days to go

for I understand Will.I.Am's songs will be on the album, I dont think theyre releasing an international album just for will.i.am songs, the to anyone will be mix english and korean for what i understand. maybe will.i.am songs will be the bonus tracks.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest toozdae08

^

that's what I got too. Like Will.I.Am's songs will be on the album and that they don't know when they'll do any US/North American promotions. It could be late next year or even 2012, I can't imagine them holding songs for that long cause music styles change. But we'll know soon enough.

Guest juang_bb

i have mixed feelings about 2NE1 debuting in Japan next year. it's not that i doubt them, i just want them to rule Korea first, set up an established and strong fanbase before expanding overseas. Korean fans just seem fickle esepcially with new groups breaking out, i just want them to have really loyal fans because we all know that Japanese activities will take them away from Korea. One real bright spot though is that, they'll most likely end up with AVEX. i never really liked the way Universal J is handling Big Bang's japanese activities and i don't really consider UMJ a local company... at least AVEX is and they have more well-established and bigger artists under them, they sure know how their own industry works. if ever, i can be more at ease. plus the fact that after BB joined UMJ, they seem to take in all korean artists they can get and i didn't really like that.

eitherway though, the girls are very talented... so i will support them whatever YG decides. one thing i like about YG though is that it seems like he learns from his misses and bad moves. I hope that after having more exposure on how Japanese music industry works for more than a year now, he'll know better for 2NE1. and if they indeed debut there, the girls will need more support than ever coz i can say now, it will not be easy.

2NE1 FIGHTING!!! NOLJA!

----

edit: anyway, let me spazz about 2ne1 comeback related updates. we know 2/3 title tracks already...GO AWAY and CAN'T NOBODY. the titles themselves sound so fierce already! i really can't wait!!! and i wonder when YG will put up their album for pre-order?!?

and the latest Etude CF, that was so cute!!! I had to watch it several times because it was too adorable!!! hahahaha!

a little more than a week to go!!! 100909~

i am just glad that there are companies, big companies showing interest with 2ne1 though they aren't as visible for the last couple of months. it just shows that they still have an impact...they are a different girl group and i think any management would love to work with 2ne1 :) individually they have their own strengths,explosive as a group.

2ne1 fighting:)

Guest itszmaeee

Everyone shouldn't worry too much about the girls merging to Japan next year. Our main priorities right now is 2NE1's comeback and supporting them full on! We all know whenever YG releases a statement about something EARLY THIS AND THAT, it could mean the second half of the year. YG should know that 2NE1 lost some fans this past couple of months and the fanbase isn't THAT solid yet, so of course they won't dissapoint us fans. We've been waiting for this and to have them promote just a couple of months isn't right [i know im being too selfish haahaha]. Anyways, 992010 IS COMING! SEPTEMBER 9 2010 SHOULD BE OUR MAIN WORRIES NOT JAPAN NOT AVEX NOT DBSK NOT JAPANESE GROUPS SNSD ETC. , BUT 2NE1'S FULL ALBUM AND COMEBACK!!!

To Anyone tracklist revealed on yg-life.com at 2:01PM

1. Can’t Nobody (타이틀곡) 작사, 작곡, 편곡: Teddy

2. Go Away (타이틀곡) 작사, 작곡, 편곡: Teddy

3. 박수 쳐 (타이틀곡) 작사, 작곡, 편곡: e.knock

4. 난 바빠 작사: Big Tone / 작곡: PK , Big Tone / 편곡: PK

5. 아파 (Slow) 작사, 작곡: e.knock, 선우 정아 / 편곡: 선우 정아

6. 사랑은 아야야 작사: Masta Wu / 작곡: Choice37, Big Tone / 편곡: Choice37

7. You & I (박 봄 솔로) 작사, 작곡, 편곡: Teddy

8. Please Don’t Go ( CL & 민지) 작사, 작곡, 편곡: Teddy

9. Kiss (산다라 솔로) 작사, 작곡, 편곡: Teddy

10. 날 따라 해봐요 작사, 작곡, 편곡: Teddy

11. I Don’t Care (Reggae mix) 작사, 작곡: Teddy, e.knock / 편곡: 선우정아

12. Can’t Nobody (Eng. ver) 작사: Perry / 작곡, 편곡: Teddy

Damn I think YG-LIFE crashed :lol: I can't get on it. I can't believe 2NE1 will be heading to Japan next year. TT feels like just yesterday they were debuting. Everything moving so fast. I guess its good but also sad they won't be on korea music programs and stuff TT. BUT I trust AVEX more than BBs Japanese company so I'm looking forward to it!!

9/9/10 w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif ITS SOOOOO CLOSE I CAN FEEL IT w00t.gif

Guest itszmaeee

1. Can’t Nobody (타이틀곡) 작사, 작곡, 편곡: Teddy

Can't Nobody (Title Song) | Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

2. Go Away (타이틀곡) 작사, 작곡, 편곡: Teddy

Go Away (Title Song) | Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

3. 박수 쳐 (타이틀곡) 작사, 작곡, 편곡: e.knock

Clap your hands (Title Song) | Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

4. 난 바빠 작사: Big Tone / 작곡: PK , Big Tone / 편곡: PK

I'm busy | Writer: Big Tone / Producer: PK, Big Tone / Arrangement: PK

5. 아파 (Slow) 작사, 작곡: e.knock, 선우 정아 / 편곡: 선우 정아

It hurts (Slow) | Writer, Producer: e.knock, Sunwoo Jungah / Arrangement: Sungwoo Jungah

6. 사랑은 아야야 작사: Masta Wu / 작곡: Choice37, Big Tone / 편곡: Choice37

Love is Ouch | Writer: Masta Wu / Producer: Choice37, Big Tone / Arrangement: Choice 37

7. You & I (박 봄 솔로) 작사, 작곡, 편곡: Teddy

You & I (Park Bom Solo) | Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

8. Please Don’t Go (CL & 민지) 작사, 작곡, 편곡: Teddy

Please Don't Go (CL & Minji) | Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

9. Kiss (산다라 솔로) 작사, 작곡, 편곡: Teddy

Kiss (Sandara Solo) | Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

10. 날 따라 해봐요 작사, 작곡, 편곡: Teddy

Try to Follow Me | Writer, Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

<Bonus Tracks>

11. I Don’t Care (Reggae mix) Writer, Producer: Teddy, e.knock / Writer: Sungwoo Jungah

12. Can’t Nobody (Eng. ver) Writer: Perry / Producer, Arrangement: Teddy

Source: http://yg-life.co.kr

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

OMG HOLY SHIZNIT BATMAN!! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif CL LOOKS LIKE A BOSS ....QUEEN BEE FOR SURE!! BOMS HAIR OH LORDY SOMEONE HOLD ME ITS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DARA OMG SHE LOOK SO PRETTY!!! OMG MINZY HOLY CRAP

SPAZZING UNCONTROLLABLY OMG OMG GROUP PICK IS F'ING EPIC!! THE GIRLS ARE SO DIVAS!!! <3 THEIR BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! WELL ALMOST KEKE

Guest juang_bb

i guess YG decided to open up YG-LIFE with a bang! wow! so many awesome surprises. he didn't only reveal the title track... he revealed an awesome vid from Will.I.Am and the super gorgeous dfjakladsgfjakgkldgn concept photos!

waaah!! Bommie goes RED!!! they all look fab!!! i LOVE it. where's minkki's solo?!? there it is. gosh! MINJI ROCKED IT!!! AMAZING!!! OMFG!!! I can't wait. they all look so badass in their group pic!

they're coming!!!!

edit: i was able to view YG-LIFE but when I clicked on one of the posts, it now crashed on me too!! YG better upgrade it's server or something, this is the second time it happened (first, being YG's SOLAR DELUXE release where YGEshop crashed too)

OHMYFREAKINGGAHO! i-can't-breathe right now.

YG totally knows how to make a BANG! damn!

i'm lovin these pics..

i wonder where's minji's solo pic is tho???

The girls look absolutely awesome!  All have such distinct concepts, yet at the end of the day, they fit together like a puzzle.  And totally excited about Perry, Masta Wu and Choice 37 all working on the album along with Teddy.  Love Teddy, of course, but even the backbone of the girls needs some additional inspiration at times.  Can't wait!  :)

Guest lucy_monostone

oh f*** I lurve Minji's solo pic!!! oh-oh here they come but wth? i don't get Dara's solo pic it's i dunno what to call it...but damn love CL's blonde hair and Bom in red i think i have to get used with that...damn sooo excited NOW!!!

Archived