►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RemixeD2ice

Seo Hyun Seung : Where U At, Breathe, Heartbreaker, Try To Follow Me, Better Together, I Need A Girl, Turn It Up, Tell Me Goodbye, Fire, I Don't Care, D.I.S.C.O, Prayer, Lollipop

Cha Eun Taek : BoA's Eat U Up, Lee Hyori's Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and U Go Girl, Dara's Kiss, Big Bang's Haru Haru

Hmm, based on that, I know I'm going to like the videos directed by Seo Hyun Seung MUCH more.

But still. Go Away, the tile I mean, sounds pretty interesting.

Haha, I keep thinking it's gonna be like I Don't Care, eh eh eh eh eh, like: Go A-way, eh eh eh eh eh~

A little more than a week, AND 2NE1 HAS ARRIVED!!!

I keep telling myself to not get too excited, not just yet at least.

But they're too awesome.

Guest RemixeD2ice

WHOA!! HAHAHA the new CF was so cute and funny.

First, Dara looked so naturally BEAUTIFUL. I love her face.

And the rest of the members were hilarious with the anime eyes, hahahaha.

It was really cute.

Thanks for sharing.

2NE1 to have first comeback stage on Inkigayo

Having revealed yesterday that 2NE1 was in the midst of filming for their comeback MV for one of their title tracks, Go Away, more information about their comeback stage on music shows were revealed today as the countdown to their comeback in two weeks time draws near.

According to officials from Inkigayo, 2NE1 will make their much anticipated comeback first through SBS Inkigayo on September 12th where they will perform their 3 title tracks.

There is much anticipation as it has been a long time since 2NE1 greeted their fans on stage with new music after their single albums. Their first studio album will be out on September 9th.

The two remaining title tracks for 2NE1’s comeback have yet to be decided.

cr:AllKpop

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

[Photo] A Possible Sneak Peek @ The Set of 2NE1's "Go Away" MV

28a0r9j.jpg

credit: http://twitter.com/goninri

~BTW this was posted by the MV producer of "Go Away".

He also tweeted other 2NE1 related tweets below.

2ne1의 이번 신곡들 정말 최고다...!!!!!테디가 또 한번 일냈다 그 마르지않는 창작은 도대체 어디서....CL이 열연까지 해주고...가슴뛰는 순간들이다 ^^

2NE1's newest song is really the best... !!! Teddy has done it again, when will his winning streak ever end... CL is giving a passionate performance... and it's making my heart race rapidly during these moments ^^

태백레이싱파크....레이싱장면 촬영쉽지않네..ㅎㅎ 남자라면 레이싱카의 엔진소리에 아마 한번쯤 설레여 봤을듯...^^ 한번 달려봐야지 ㅎㅎ

Taebeak racing park.... the racing scene is really not so easy.. ㅎㅎ. For guys, just hearing the engine roar would have them wishing wistfully... ^^ I will ride it once too. ㅎㅎ

translated by SM&sub

source: https://twitter.com/goninri

OH my GOD!!! CL going to Drive!!

There are 3 CArs Which means CL, DARA, BOM might do a race together and Minji is the one who is holding a FLAG?!!!

remember this pic?

21dara_1267791253_09412_me2photo.jpg?w=480&h=360

I THINK at this time when the capture this photo They are starting to Prepare learing how to ride and Make a Car GO!!!

OH MY GOD!! this is going to be EPICCCCCCCCCCC!!!!!

Guest CLWIFE

cr:AllKpop

THE TWO OTHER TITLE TRACKS HAVE YET TO BE DECIDED???? O_______________________O i hope its just the writer's mistake

9/9/2010 feels soooo far <_<

Guest hasuike

I don't think so. Taeyang is the only YG artist that have a facebook account. I hope the girls open their own twitter account!!!! YG PLEASE!

i think taht's the official since it has added to taeyangs favorite page...

Guest hasuike

THE TWO OTHER TITLE TRACKS HAVE YET TO BE DECIDED???? O_______________________O i hope its just the writer's mistake

9/9/2010 feels soooo far <_<

hehehe i also think that the writers has a mistake on it

[Photo] A Possible Sneak Peek @ The Set of 2NE1's "Go Away" MV

28a0r9j.jpg

credit: http://twitter.com/goninri

~BTW this was posted by the MV producer of "Go Away".

He also tweeted other 2NE1 related tweets below.

2ne1의 이번 신곡들 정말 최고다...!!!!!테디가 또 한번 일냈다 그 마르지않는 창작은 도대체 어디서....CL이 열연까지 해주고...가슴뛰는 순간들이다 ^^

2NE1's newest song is really the best... !!! Teddy has done it again, when will his winning streak ever end... CL is giving a passionate performance... and it's making my heart race rapidly during these moments ^^

태백레이싱파크....레이싱장면 촬영쉽지않네..ㅎㅎ 남자라면 레이싱카의 엔진소리에 아마 한번쯤 설레여 봤을듯...^^ 한번 달려봐야지 ㅎㅎ

Taebeak racing park.... the racing scene is really not so easy.. ㅎㅎ. For guys, just hearing the engine roar would have them wishing wistfully... ^^ I will ride it once too. ㅎㅎ

translated by SM&sub

source: https://twitter.com/goninri

wow! 2NE1 sure is the coolest!!! im super excited!!!!!!!!!!!

and he's right, im sure even the guys are so gonna envy CLroo when she goes riding a race car! woah!!!

and Teddy has done it again! yes! a Teddy song! i hope it's gonna be a hit coz there are some out there doubting Teddy's talents just coz his other songs werent hits. but im sure 2NE1 is gonna make a hit out of his songs. Teddy fighting!!!!!!! im so happy! and it seems like the Ramadan is ending on the 09/09 so no work for me. i can stay home all day and watch the 3 MVs. LOL

aww, the new CF is tooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i laughed so hard! Dara's so pretty. Bom looks best with those puppy eyes.

and i just read the news about their Inki comeback. 3 songs! whew! what a treat! i hope they let all Blackjacks in the building. ^^

Archived