[movie 2000] Il Mare 시월애 (時越愛)

soymilk

Guest jojojooo

i saw this movie a long time ago hehe. and i absolutely LOVED IT! hehe i even own it on dvd! =) jjh is so awesome!

hmm just a really quick question.. it's unrelated to the plot.. but when the guy first moves in to the house.. and he goes to his stereo and plays a cd.. u know how he just waves right infront of it and the cover opens.. ANYONE KNOW WHAT BRAND THAT IS?! like who manufactures that stereo? cuz i want one haha

thanks

v THAT'S THE ONE! i htink haha. THANKS A BUNCH!! =)))

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tsungmien

hmm just a really quick question.. it's unrelated to the plot.. but when the guy first moves in to the house.. and he goes to his stereo and plays a cd.. u know how he just waves right infront of it and the cover opens.. ANYONE KNOW WHAT BRAND THAT IS?! like who manufactures that stereo? cuz i want one haha

thanks

I know Bang & Olufsen stereos have this feature, but their products are expensive. Check out this website: http://www.beoworld.co.uk/magicopen.htm

• 2 months later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I prefer the korean version than the american version, Of course the original work is the best after all :D Download the original korean version here it is :phew:시월애 One of my favorite movie of all time B)

jdhOMGsarangheyo.jpg

Guest bubblieri

i read reviews about this movie a while back...and it seemed rather sad and depressing and down...and so i wasn't sure if i wanted to watch it. well, i popped it in today (snow day at school :D) and it was a bit different from what i expected. it is slow paced and a bit moody....but i really liked the story. jjh and ljj were portrayed it really well...and i didn't know how it was going to end. the atmosphere of the movie, the songs, the words....just in general the whole lot of this movie really got to me and i enjoyed it a lot :) what i noticed about this movie was that the main characters don't have any real tangible connection in a way. they barely see each other or are in the same scene together....but that's what brings i guess the "magic" to this movie......and shows the actors' skills....because they can bring to life this romance without necessarily having the other one there...and you as the audience can feel the romance :blush:

Guest martinee

such a good movie. jun ji hun's acting is SUPERB; so different from her character in my sassy girl!! no wonder she's so popular in korea. and the guy is cute too.. what other movies has he been in?

• 3 months later...

It was a really confusing movie (obviously) and while it's logic in the end finally made sense (on why she didn't recgonize him at the subway station etc.) It didn't make sense at the same time. But it was a movie so none of it mattered, the beauty of storytelling was amazing.

I liked this better than Christmas in August, I have yet to watch the version with Keaanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock but I have to watch it sometime just to compare.

Overall 8.5/10 I wish that it would've extended the ending (maybe that would've been bad in the end though) because it was evoking such great emotions within me, I was sad it had to end in a sense. It is definately a much watch for anyone who enjoys a good romance movie. Even if you don't just watch it to try to follow the writer's logic :P That's equally as fun I guess...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest beauwhale

hey guys. I think it's idiot to ask this question but i dont know where to ask. Where can we get the subs? because most of the subs for movies are hard to find and they dont match with the movies. Moreover, the subs are hard to dl from cb. i have no idea where can i get subs. Please help me. Thanks a lot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Demllequ

i havent seen this yet

but i seen the american version called the lake house.

it was alright though but i think i prefer the korean vers

OMG! i'm soo late. T_T i watched this movie today and all i can say is "magnificent" .. too difficult to describe in words. at first, i was kinda confused but then i got to pick up the story and it was absolutely wonderful. the plot, the cast, the cinematography.. wow! it's just so amazing. this is going on my list of favorite movies of all time. well, actually i've seen many sites that feature il mare but i haven't really got the chance to watch it but now that i have.. *sigh* beautiful.. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cepri08

OH MY GOOD..ALL MY HAIR IS STANDING UP RIGHT NOW. OH GEEZ....BUT I KINDA NOT LIKE THE ENDING..

it would be unfair for the girl coz she doesnt know anything about the realtionship they had..and if the lead male will tell her the story ofcourse the girl will believe but will she also automatically love the male??? i dont think so..

• 8 months later...
Guest Bijan630

Call it a, "chick flick", if you want, but this was a really romantic movie that just touched my heart. You have to watch this for yourself because talking about it just spoil the entire story. It's just so beautiful for anyone who still believes in romance.

• 2 years later...
Guest dq_pb

Loved the cinematography and the premise of the story. There is a surreal elegance to the way the story unfolds and takes us on a mysterious journey through space and time for the sake of destiny. One can imagine that the initial letter would repeatedly find itself in the hands of Lee Jung Jae until the two were finally to meet.

This film is a must see and if you haven't seen it yet I have it available on my site here

If you have any requests for korean movies that you'd like, just let me know.

• 3 years later...
Guest JongK

Hello, I would like to know the real translation of il mare's ost. The english version of the ost, i think, does not convey the same meaning as the korean version. So, please translate it for me. thanks.
사랑을 말하지 못했어마지막 눈을 감는 순간에도그 동안 행복했었지만I Know we must say good-byeWe must say good-bye
나는 이제야 알게 됐는데....이 모든게 진정 사랑이란걸....그대여 제발 가지말아요.제발 나를 떠나가지 말아요.I Know we must say good-byeWe must say good-bye
시간이 흘러간 뒤에야이것이 사랑인 줄 알았을 때그토록 말해왔었지만,I Know we must say good-byeWe must say good-bye
나는 이제야 알게 됐는데...이 모든게 진정 사랑이란걸.....그대여 제발 가지말아요.제발 나를 떠나가지 말아요.I Know we must say good-byeWe must say good-bye

Archived