[movie 2000] Il Mare 시월애 (時越愛)

soymilk

Guest sonickim

ohhh..i miss this movie!!!

must have find time to rewatch....

anything from JJH rocks...im excited seein more of her!!!

and whoaa... they're having one from Sandra & Keannu..

this movie must have make a big mark in movie industry

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xx-outsider-xx

generally it was a good movie with a twist. but because of the not-so-logical storyline, it didn't get into MY top movies list. but other than that, i love the cinematography. it was breathtaking.

Guest vondunker

i watched this alone on a night. well i'd said it was a fabulous movie. I felt as though ive been through how the leads felt in the show. Beautiful story & captivating sceneries. Credits to the 2 main leads especially for that wonderful emotions that they are able to bring out.

Guest noddy

anyone have link for this movie???? I really want to watch it. I've been looking for it for a very long time already >.<

any type of link.. clubbox, torrents...

* i tried the clubbox link given previously but it didnt work... so

• 2 weeks later...
Guest minamijaa

Just finished watching this movie. I think it's a great film, even though it's a bit illogical. But then, I' m glad that the SH is alive. :D I love the cinematography of this film. The way the camera focus the house at dusk, is just perfect.

Guest hyun_ah

does anybody know when subs are gonna come out (or has anybody even started subs) for this movie??? it really wanna watch it

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I still like this movie 시월애 until now,i watch this movie 5 years ago....one of my favorite korean movie :rolleyes::phew:

ILMare.jpg

ilmare.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TwilightMagic2003

The English version is now set to come out June 16th. I'd love to see the Korean version of this but the clubbox link that was posted a few pages back isn't working for me :( . does anyone know any place else i can download this movie? like a direct download or a clubbox that doesn't require you to be logged in. I forgot my password and i don't understand Korean -_- . Thanks in advance :)

Guest nikkainah

i love this movie....it's very romantic though, the concept seems to be impossible to happen... the cinematography was perfect which adds up to the romantic feeling of the movie... :wub: I also liked the soundtrack of this movie...

The Lakehouse starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock will be shown this month and I think this has the same story as Il Mare... I'm very curious to watch and see if The Lakehouse would be just as beautiful as Il Mare... :unsure:

He says that because that part is actually before she puts the Christmas card in the letterbox which is what initiated their whole letter exchange thing. So he already knows what's happening because two years has passed for him into her time but she doesn't which is why he says that.

I think one of the great things about the movie was that they didn't have many scenes together but you could still see the emotion flow through each of faces and their letters to each other. The setting by the sea was beautiful. Even though I'd already watched once, I watched it again today and when he gets run over, I was devastated. Great movie, very emotional without being sappy and overrun with all that sentimental bullsh*t.

i use to read from lee jung jae interview .he also find it the hardest when he almost is like acting alone in the movie .. :)

I like these kinds of movies where the notion of time travel/'wrinkles' in time is involved. They always make for great after-movie discussions. Another movie reminiscent of this is the 1980 sleeper "Somewhere In Time" with the late Christopher Reeve. If you enjoyed Il Mare, you probably will like this one too.

very well written explanation as well as thoughts for Il mare :) ye Somewhere in time ..was another really gem on such time travel romance .....there always this time paradox issues with time travel ..that why the if he never done that will he actually been able to return ..comes in ..^^

i love this movie....it's very romantic though, the concept seems to be impossible to happen... the cinematography was perfect which adds up to the romantic feeling of the movie... :wub: I also liked the soundtrack of this movie...

The Lakehouse starring Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock will be shown this month and I think this has the same story as Il Mare... I'm very curious to watch and see if The Lakehouse would be just as beautiful as Il Mare... :unsure:

here the website where you can see how the hosue look like in the trailer :) but the mailbox ..is not the same ahhh i love that mailbox in il mare

http://thelakehousemovie.warnerbros.com/

Guest nofear11877

but the mailbox ..is not the same ahhh i love that mailbox in il mare

talk about the mailbox... it's really different. the one in lakehouse... its just an old-beaten up white mailbox. i hope they would make it as close to il mare's red-house mailbox. the trailer is making me really curious as to how the american version is similar to il mare. sighs... i guess i really have to wait. im sure before i watch the lakehouse im gonna watch il mare again. :D

Guest s0urp@tchk!d

yeaaaaa saw the promos for [The Lakehouse]...

and it actually looks kinda good. ^__^. but i will definitely have to watch il mare before I go see it. and YAY for the reunion of sandra bullock & keanu reeves (i always thought those 2 looked good together heehee).

but man- i was trying to start il mare last night...and it just wouldnt happen. the beginning was so dark and gloomy-esque i just couldn't sit through it.

Guest wakeupluv

thanks!! i really wanted to see this movie when i heard that it was being remade. coolio!! thanks!

Archived