Behind The Scenes: Miley Topless In Vanity Fair

Guest leongfun

Guest randykiyoshi

Eh.. I'm dont think she should be topless yet. She should wait untill at least 21+ IMO.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I really think this is blown out of proportion......

She really isn't topless -.-;

We get that she's some sort of role model but damn, just take a look at the beaches and all them girls wearing bikinis and halter tops..

On the other hand.. the picture with her father, sorta odd..

Guest clouds4ME

maybe its just me...

but in the first one or two pictures she looks like

go ara. like recently go ara.

but then again it may be just me.

since i was just looking at both of their pics

they do resemble but only in those two pics.

Guest iLOVEYB_x

uh...she doesn't look 15 in those pictures!

she's too young for topless photographs. plus, they're so overrated and REALLY boring.

and her back scares me for some reason. she's so bony. o____O

i have to agree; the one picture with her dad seemed a little...awkward.

Guest marshmellow

the pictures with her father are nice... but other than that, it seems like she's trying a little too hard to try and be sexy.

Guest dorkiee__ness

the media has blown the photo out of proportion. its so tiring. that hudgens girl got less smack for her nude photos.

Guest -nganrinat0r-

that pic was in vanity fair...wth she looks like the girl from the ring. soo frkn fugli.

i'm sry to those who really like her.

Guest crystal_clover

I don't know. But I think ppl are over-reacting. These topless photos are pretty conservative.

Guest D2xD

O_O I don't like her. She is younger than my little sister and she (as in Miley) is now posing "topless". But at least she's not pregnant like Jamie Lynn.

yeah.. i agree.

Guest stayfreemymisery__`

I don't know. But I think ppl are over-reacting. These topless photos are pretty conservative.

i agree. people really are over-hyping this photo shoot. i mean she has a blanket over her; she's not completely topless.

the pics w/her dad are more :crazy:; they don't look very father/daughter type.... IMO

Guest MsCHua

i feel that the only reason why this is such a big deal because Miley is an idol to the younger generation. Imagine if a little saw her idol do that - what would she think ?

There are double standards but if she expect to be a disney star - that should be the last thing she should be doing. And she's only 15 ... seriously?!

I don't like when young people get into the pop/entertainment world - they tend to go astray.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest babiesburn

Hmm. Chick's lucky that she has a fab stylist and a smoking hot body, cos that face? Not that great.

Guest Hope Shekki

i'm not saying i have no objection and negative opinions about this shoot

but AT LEAST she didn't show off her damn breasts. it looks classy, and pretty darn beautiful. :tongue2:

To be honest, when I first saw the picture, I really thought it was innocent. It had an extremely artistic and natural feel to it. But I mean, she is too young to be doing a picture such as that. However, if she were older, it probably wouldn't be such a big deal either. So yea...nothing wrong with the pose, just the person that's doing it.

Guest babiloveyoo

i can see this girl going down the same road as lindsay lohan and many other teen stars ....

i dont understand how her father can allow her to do this

she's only 15,she should not be taking pics like this ...

Archived