Behind The Scenes: Miley Topless In Vanity Fair

Guest leongfun

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest renjitehsmex

uhm, actually, i don't see the problem with her posing like that.

her parents agreed to it and so?

i don't see the need for this big hoo-ha.

Guest xxflyingcookiez

Lindoodoo; Though she is not completely "nude" she is topless and it's definitely a suggestive photo. Anyone else who takes the picture is fine but NOT MILEY. Why?

She's a 15 year old pop sensation that little girls all over look up to. And by agreeing to do this photo shoot, does that mean other little girls who look up to her can be topless and have sheets covering them and provocative take pictures like that? Think about it. She really took a gamble doing this shoot. Everyone's at fault for this; the photographer who suggested this, her parents allowing it, and her - herself.

People are not over-reacting, a 15year old Disney star should not be doing this. Once again, she's gambling with her career. As if her other self-taken pictures weren't scandalicious enough. I'm no fan or am bashing her, I'm just stating what she's doing is not necessarily the smartest thing to do ...... and how it will affect her.

i so agree

Guest CitrusFlower

whats the big deal? We all have our own opinion, This is a forum and basically we share are thoughts. You think the pictures are o.k for a 15 year old then think that if you think it's inappropriate then it's inappropriate. Let people share their thoughts. If we all agree in the same things we wouldn't be human. It's not just Miley, Even if it's other celebrity people will talk and expect a post different from yours.

Guest xCATHY

lol the only thing im creeped about are those pics with her dad :\

i mean, her excuse is the only thing bothering me - its pretty lame. and i mean, she agreed to have her photo taken by annie leibovitz. shes a pretty racy photographer. she obv. knew what she was getting into. it sucks that she can just blame someone else and get away with screwing up. but in the end, i have nothing against the topless photos, whatever.

Guest midst

all i can say is she isn't the first like omg,

there are 13 yr old prostitutes and stuff out there and they care about a 15 yr old girl posing "topless" though no frontal exposure?

lol the media really are stupid

Guest swtaznangel

She looked like a ghost at first! I know it's suppose to be artistic an stuff, but she's still a little for this.

Guest apolline

where the HECK are her parents @___@

they're letting their daughter go out of

control! D:

her dad is in the shoot w. her

the middleaged dude wit da med length hair

Guest i<3prettyboys

all i can say is she isn't the first like omg,

there are 13 yr old prostitutes and stuff out there and they care about a 15 yr old girl posing "topless" though no frontal exposure?

lol the media really are stupid

yah there are 13 year olds prostitutes, but do ppl think that's normal and acceptable?

so we should condone this? pish

Guest ginachan

her parents are seriously messed up in the head or something...what parents let their 15yr old kid post topless like that

Guest happypie

she looks like a ghost. it bothers me that her dad does every freaking thing with her.

Guest j.a*star

I saw these behind the scenes pics on ET. honestly it doesn't even look bad when it's zoomed out and you see she's wearing pants.

poor girl.

Archived