COPYCAT_Ayumi Hamasaki

Guest dongyao_

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHAHA! I guess you're right^^;

But I don't blame her. It's really her company Avex Trax so don't get angry at Ayu. Plus she's just copying the image so that's alright. Not like she stole a copy-written song.

But yeah... Ayu's videos are way better XD

• 2 weeks later...

her voice is nice but there is no orignality; she tries too hard to be western. Even her name.. Ayumi Hamasaki, why not Hamasaki Ayumi?

Huh? People still call her Hamasaki Ayumi. o.o;

Where'd you get that from? There are Americans who do not want to say her name the traditional way all the time.

Anyway, whatever. I still like her. Plus, alot of her PVs are by the same director.

Why even make threads like this? It's like the only reason you made it is because you want people to come in here and start bashing her.

First off, Ayumi Hamasaki is my favorite female entertainer of all time. I think she is original, intelligent, gorgeous, amazing, and every other thing you can think of.

Secondly, I think America's entertainment industry is inspirational for many international artists.

Unoriginality is NOT uncommon.

I know this is an Asian dominated forum, so I hope I don't offend anybody, but I see a lot of Asian artists who try and imitate western artists and even each other. Sometimes, I feel like the whole music industry can be like herding sheep...

Guest patriciaxoxo.

Seeing the pics, I kinda agree with you, but it's not gonna let me hate her or anything. All celebs do it to increase their popularity. It's a kind of propaganda.

Guest Babylicious xo12

she is plastic what do you expect. i honestly dont really care cuz her music is catchy..& she's a singer..that's what she's out there for.

some of those are starking similar but others like this one

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y296/dark_yu/plagio04.jpg

comparing makeup..is a really bad idea..just b/c they have the same style of blush..doesnt mean she's copying -.-

Guest MOOVERDOSE

Sooo what?

Not only her copies other celebs. Some other celebs too. Not their fault if they love the clothes that the other celebs are wearing.

They are regular people just like us here, we copy other people's style too.

Just like in mydahong online store, "Boa-look-alike" clothes catergory. :mellow:

I like Ayumi's MVs more though, they have better special FX and nicer costume designs

Well said.

Guest CutieGirl303

Proofs= Facts

cant do anything about them. i never heard her sing but fact is fact. (i dont like her nor hate her)

hmm i guess she likes western style too much

Guest Luvables

uhh a lot of people wear plaid skirts and a lot of celebrities wear the same style of clothings and brands.... its just many of these are so incomparable.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Wow... there a lot of similarities in her MV and Perf., but the comparison in her pose and wardrobe is a little bit overboard since everyone does them. Honestly, it's hard to be original these days since everyone is eminating Western styles. If you want to be hip you dress like the American stars, wear your hair like them, drive the same car as them, etc... Can't really blame her if it's what the fans like.

Guest evilishus

I don't really know much about her but you can't blame her for all of this. Artists don't really get to choose what they do, their company does.

This topic is not going to end *sigh*

I don't think people would like it if someone else started another topic posting pics of different celebs copying others :phew:

Everyone is blaming Hamasaki Ayumi as if she is the one resposible for all of this ..

Lots of people are changing their views of her after seeing these pics which is not good at all. I guess people want a reason for others to hate her and start bashing her the way members are doing.

Regardless on what people say about her, she is the BEST artist and she will remain my NO 1 artist forever ..

..angel..

Archived