COPYCAT_Ayumi Hamasaki

Guest dongyao_

Guest dongyao_
copied so many things from western stars..........
I heard she copied other artist songs but never guesss she copied others styles too...I'm very disappoint, now I believe she has no other talent except copying... heres pix to prove it...[hope it wasn't posted b4] plagio01.jpgplagio02.jpgplagio03.jpgplagio04.jpgplagio05.jpgplagio06.jpgplagio07.jpgplagio08.jpgplagio09.jpgplagio10.jpgcredits goes to Asian Pop

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PockyUpNose

..........no other talent then copying? lmao. Well i guess u never heard her sing before.

Most of her songs don't sound like any other people's song.

Some people hate ayumi jus for the sake of hating, either way she's rich, and famous.

I don't care if an artist copies another artist's "style" as long as they look good in it.

Guest yanjun

erm. okay so now if i find another pic of boa in the Triangle MV, one showing her dressed up like an angel and has birds flying out from behind her,she copied them too????? then i find another of britney spears in toxic mv dressed in whatever little cloth, she's copying them too?? so what happens is she copied ayu,ayu copied whoever bla bla bla. and we have this HEWWGE committee of copycats. i see. -.-

anyway. ayu is a trend-setter herself. if u ask me, i'd say there are many others who used ayu's style too.

Guest bubbles20

i would say she got some inspiraiton from madonna definately (shes a fan of her too) but al those other artists she supposedly 'copied' is so stupid :phew:

eg the beyone pink skirt and top?

how many damn singers have worn a pink outfit? how can you say thats copying?

its stupid since so many people do that and it just happesn to be a mainstream kind of outfit <_<

the dancers on a beach.......that is common amongst ANY singers

if you said she got ideas frm madonna, yes thats believeable

but all the others are so RIDICILOUS :rolleyes:

besides, shes a well known trendsetter herself :phew:

also, i dont know if you've read it before, but in an interview, she says she doesnt like britney much

Guest swtgreentea

Wow, most of the ideas are really similar but they change it a little bit. Very interesting... Let's just say who ever makes Ayu's PV are smart enough to take Western MV (especially old ones, which ppl forgot about them) and use the idea and concept... :lol: Unlike Jolin's directors... they take the recent ones.. @_@

Anyways, you still can't say she has no other talent except copying... ERR EXCUSE ME, she didn't create the PV, she was told to do this and that right? Plus even if she have input into the PV or concert.. whatever, her main job is to sing and make music. You're probably not a fan of Ayu, but she is really talented. In singing and song writting. Did you know she writes all of her lyrics?? Gees... Doesn't matter if she so call "copy" etc.. what happen if you run out of ideas? Of course you would look at other old stuff to give you some ideas... you expect her to go out naked? Or in a garbage bag then? -.- I'm sorry... but this is no big deal. But I do appreciate you showing us pictures, I don't think it been post before.

Also she is an artist, she went through alot of things to get up where she is. We should still respect her.

Oh yeah, have you watch her concerts? Her performances will blow you away, with all those emotions when she sings. I love her stage performances. It isn't that easy to get on stage and sing.

P.S. I'm not trying to get into an agruement here, this is my own opinion. kk :sweatingbullets:

Guest WingL

well. i am pretty shocked

but some of those pics i find are trying too hard to "pull them together". like. i see little resemblence.

but some of them i wont deny the strong similarities.... um. well.

but the truth is, if i ever see those "images" i will think of ayu immediately, not madonna or christina or jlo.. or whoever orginated it. ayu's the one who made them known to me. so ya. giving her credits for that.

Guest baboofan

I don't know much about Ayumi Hamasaki but some of those pics are kind of stretching it to the nth degree...while some look similar, they could just be certain frames and it's not like certain ideas can't be repeated methinks?

Guest optimist

Some of these comparisons are so ridiculous. Oh my god, she wore a PLAID SKIRT? That's obviously copying ______!

People need more things to busy their time with.

i hope you don"t think that artists choos ethir own style.

if that was the case, there'd be no hair and marke up artists, let along STYLISTS.

Guest pillowbox

you cant blame her and im not saying she copied... i see some similarty and besides just because she wears something that is quite similar, people go around saying they are copycats.

It's not her fault for making those mv, her job was to SING. I bet you wear clothes that are inspired by someone -__-"

Sooo what?

Not only her copies other celebs. Some other celebs too. Not their fault if they love the clothes that the other celebs are wearing.

They are regular people just like us here, we copy other people's style too.

Just like in mydahong online store, "Boa-look-alike" clothes catergory. :mellow:

I like Ayumi's MVs more though, they have better special FX and nicer costume designs

Archived