COPYCAT_Ayumi Hamasaki

Guest dongyao_

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest june1ov3

it's not exactly her who's copying.. it's her entertainment and her coordinators..

but wwow. too many similarities..

Guest --after forever

meh.. i think you're comparing her with really stupid stuff ...

like in one picture, she's wearing glasses.. i wear glasses sometimes.. a bunch of people do.. are you going to bash those people on soompi too???

mhm.. and the school-girl skirt..

is this thread even necessary?? like.. yeah.. a ton of things look alike but i think you guys are being too harsh.. a ton of celebrities wear the same stuff and i dont see all of them getting bashed....

.... in this one picture you're complaining about ayumi copying JLo cause they both have their hair in pigtails..

does that even COUNT???

whatever, i'm not even going to bother..

she's talented and i love her songs.. she's a singer and thats her job..

Guest &&TiFF;ANY.

I think everyone is just too wound up on her clothes and not paying attention to her MUSIC and TALENT. Which are the two things that count the most.

Guest mizz_J

What's the point of this?

(Sarcasmly) That she's 'copying' other artist's style.

Her music is really unique. I can see some similiarities in these pictures but.. bleh, i dont know what to say.

I think everyone is just too wound up on her clothes and not paying attention to her MUSIC and TALENT. Which are the two things that count the most.

Guest paranoidtrash

There's always these kind of things. Then about someone else copying off Ayu.

Oh no she's walking down a road and so did this other girl 10 years ago in her video, she must be copying them.

Does it even really matter? Plus a lot of those things aren't up to her decision but determined by her manager.

She's a musician and so her music is what's most important.

Guest TrainDriver

similar but can't say its copying cos its not up to her to decide. anyway plenty of these ideas have been used by other ppl.

Guest krnkitty25

ugh god, i hate ayumi hamasaki.....she's so incredbly fake it's amazing.....and she sounds bloody constipated when she sings.. :tongue2:

Guest nuwera

ugh god, i hate ayumi hamasaki.....she's so incredbly fake it's amazing.....and she sounds bloody constipated when she sings.. :tongue2:

There is no need for you to bash her, if you don't like her then don't check her topics and post telling that you hate her and she's fake .. Well to your information she is not

~Angel~

Guest Malice_Kaiser

It's not like she gets to decide everything she wears for music videos and such.

But it's not like she has no input at all. She could have verywell either stopped them from copying the video (if she didn't do it herself) or just not done it if they refused. Even Ayumi Hamasaki must know that it's wrong.

Guest fullmoon_secret

wow.. it's more madonna-like..

ayumi hamasaki have a nice face n i guess a nice voice..

i dont see why she need to go this far..

Guest eidolon.

i hope you don"t think that artists choos ethir own style.

if that was the case, there'd be no hair and marke up artists, let along STYLISTS.

Agreed.

Plus, what's the matter if she did?

It's not like she's hurting anyone.

-jjs

Archived