COPYCAT_Ayumi Hamasaki

Guest dongyao_

• Replies 455
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kumikox3

lols.

puhhah this again.

You know the clothes we all wear. WE COPY FROM EACH the styles we have now we ALL DRESS SIMILAR. puhahha

everybody copies one another without even noticing. I'm not even surprised at all, Asian and americans are quite fond of eachother if you ask me. It's better yo steal styles. it's just creative I like her style.

Guest rarer_06

its not her fault..its the director,production designer and etc who is invole in her music videos and her wardrobe who does all the work!!!

It's not like none of us copy other people.

If you see a cute outfit on someone,

I highly doubt that you wouldn't want it too.

I'm not really a big Ayumi fan.

But leave Ayumi alone, if you don't like it. Please keep it to yourself.

I think it's her music that counts most (:

she's an excellent singer~

Guest sweetvietcutie

Yeah, she probably has a lot of similar things to other Western artists. But when you think about it, theres about a million music videos out there and also, all the stars are wearing What's IN and waht their stylist gives them to wear so, it's nothing new that Ayumi is wearing similar clothes to Madonna & etc. A lot of stars in America end up wearing the same thing as other stars because...they just wear waht's in style. They don't check to see if it's already worn or used.

Guest rarer_06

Why is everyone blaming the producers??

Artists have some sort of input in there videos and stuff like that.

I said it once I'll say it again, people are sugar coating this situation because it's Ayumi Hamasaki.

duh i dont even know here..and whats wrong of copying other people...

some of them are a little different enough to be forgivable, but for the most part.... she's a copycat!

some instances are a coincidence. i mean, so many music videos do have limos with girl riding in them. extreme styling is common as well.

Guest misshappii

The Ourselves PV is definitely a copy of the fighter MV. Except that, the others are just coincidences or inspirations. I can see that many of the proofs are just ridiculous. They tried to hard to make comparisions between Ayu and the western singers.

IMO I find something wrong with that

why not be unique and do something new.

People should be leaders not followers

not talking about Ayu in particular, just in general.

Well it's hard to be original nowadays when practically everything's been done. You can't do a 10 minute dance/movie video without it being compared to Michael Jackson's 'Thriller'. You can't be a female artist doing something provocative in a sexual manner without being compared to Maddona, you can't even sing or dress in a way without being compared to those in your genre (i.e. the whole made up Britney Spears/Christina Aguilera feud) etc. etc.

And if there is something original being done, it'll be put under heavy criticism and if it's bad, companies lose money and will not invest in the person; if it's good, everyone's going to do it and it won't be original.

Under her decision or the company's or both, Ayumi Hamasaki is not copying, if she did. at least she made something different out of it, and innovated so that it's not excactly the same. That's how it works nowadays. For example, in fashion, you might notice that style just keeps repeating itself; all that's done is a little something different. Like wearing a belt outside, taking jeans and sandblasting them, making the flare of bell bottoms smaller... etc.

Guest vanjuve

ooohhh, BUSTED!

although it's her management's orders she should also stand in her own ground and not imitate the western people, well, unless she likes to imitate them.... :lol:

but, who am i to know, right?

Archived