Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Guest WallaceJiang

Gave her my everything, I still love her but she's trying so hard to forget about me. Honestly, I don't even know what I did wrong. I wish she'd just tell me sometimes.

Maybe she just doesn't like me or never did lol

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stillfantasy

broke up with bf of 1.5 years. On the night of the break up, he convinced me that he still loved me. He said our personalities don't match; and we're not going anywhere. four days later, he has a new gf. I no longer mean anything to him, and he only talks to me when he's bored. yet, everyday, im still thinking about him. missing him.

Guest defertoneminen

Loving someone but not being able to pursue it.

I adore this guy, but I rarely see him because he's on the other side of town *tear*

Guest manun

Why do you hurt me all the time and I still like you? I dont think you even care because Im just someone to relief your pain from someone else that dont care for you anymore and when you dont need me all you do is not care...

I dont even think you know I have feelings, because all I do is laugh it off or smile.

I care alot for you, but apprently for you its something you dont care seeing how much I opened my heart and all I got was your pain that you had inside you.

Guest jellie_kookie

He's a jerk to me. He's an @sshole. He's a pig. He ruins my day and saves it at the last minute.

Yet I've liked him for almost four months to the point where I want him as my boyfriend.

Then I saw the way he looked at her. My heart shattered into pieces. I was on his bed, hugging his pillow, but I still feel my heart breaking.

I know she led him on by accident. She's my friend and it's just her personality to be flirty with guys.

Just not with him, please.

Guest Dressed

He thinks he isn't good enough for me, he's really insecure. He thinks I'll leave him for another guy anywhere soon, he even gets nightmares about it... I'm not able to comfort and relieve him... Is he just insecure.. or doesn't he trust me..? And we're just dating for two months... >_<''

On top of that he's ignoring me for unknown reasons....

You're telling me that everything in your life is going wrong.

It's been 6 years ago that I loved you, and I still do.

My love for you isn't as strong as it use to be, but it still hurts to see you

talk about another girl to me...& also did you know that you

keep on leading me on by talking to me everyday? Please

stop leading me on, so I can forget about you :(

Guest simplicity90

it can't happen anymore. not with you. though i really wish it could. i genuinely think i would be happy, but situations are not going to allow it. not now. maybe not ever. as sad as this sounds, i want to fall for someone else, hard, so it would be easier to not develop any more feelings for you. i still love you regardless, but we shouldn't be together.

Guest xxfi0n4

six years on and off liking you is way too long; i need to stop. how come we stopped talking? how come when i liked you, you didn't like me? how come when you liked me, i was with someone else? how come now that i like you again, we stopped talking? it's like we never meet each other at the same time. i wish we did...but i give up.

How do I break this cycle before I get hurt.. before I hurt him?

I need to stop... and for this I need to forget you.

Just let me go... and I will let you go.

Leave my heart and never come back.

Its been six years...

I don't need more drama.

Guest Ryojikari

I see his name online but I can't gather enough courage to click it.

I desperately want to ask him how he is now...

I desperately want to greet him happy birthday...

I desperately want to tell him..I miss him...

I wish I could just swallow my pride for once...

not something i wanna cry my heart out.. but since there is no thread saying "anything that makes you wanna SCREAM in your heart" soo ima just dump it here

GOD! so much for liking you!

you are the worst guy i have ever met! even though your english is bad, i don't think your manners should be as bad as your engrish!

bish! you don't tell me how to live my life, when you HARDLY know me!

あんたは最悪だわ!

Archived