Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Guest StarSaviour

I saw your face today with someone new. I still remember when you told me I was the only one for you in this life who could make you smile like that.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BONQUIQUI

Sometimes when I let my mind wander, my thoughts become uncontrollable and so are my tears. When I'm driving, I always give to homeless. My heart aches when I see a frail man/woman who has lost almost everything. Never look down upon someone unless you are helping them up. My parents. Though they are still in their early 30's, I'm terrified I will not be able to support them in the future. My dad especially. We don't talk ever but I hope he knows that if he needed me.. I would be there for him. My grandparents. I don't want to think about them getting old but that is inevitable. They are the backbone to my family and without them, I don't know what I would do. My brother. I want you to do well in life.. please don't get caught up with that bs again. Half-brother. The sound of your name gets me sad. I hope you do not grow up the way I did. By the time you get to middle school, I'll be done with grad school. I'll be there for you if dad & that woman aren't. Life is what you make it.

Guest may__chick

It feels like something's bothering me, telling me that something is not working :/

It's bugging me. No one cares about what I think, no one cares about my feelings, no one cares about what I say. I feel like I'm useless, like if I just disappeared one day, no one would even notice or care..

Guest jean23

i eff uped my year 12 and dont know if i can make it into university

Hate how life is so tough

how people care and talk to you  that you feel they are your good mates and next thing you know they ignore you like your a stranger

Guest undesirable_gurl

I ended a relationship of almost a year and it hurts. I didn't think loving and losing someone who hurt this bad. Its hard to function correctly and keep him off my mind.

Guest apatheticDOLL

I go up to him, just wanting to play along like we used to.. But now instead of playing along with me, he looks at me like he doesn't want to talk to me.. But when I walk away, I see him talking and playing along with other girls.

Guest xo.-wo.ai.ni

When I finally got together with my boyfriend after years of secretly loving him, he finally told me he's liked me back for years too.

(I'm 16 by the way) Told my rents about him, they forced me to break up with him.

wow what a depressing thread... and I thought I was depressed. At least I'm not this depressed. My gf and I broke up a few days ago. We've been together for just over 8 months. Its not really that long, but we went really fast and went through a lot. I think its better for us to be apart, yet I miss her terribly and so much. Our worlds just started separating and her life is taking a new turn, hopefully for the better. I really wish her all the best. I wish we could still be together, yet I feel she's right about me being too demanding and clingy. She needs someone strong who she can respect and look up to. I feel sad because I served her and took care of her and provided for her. I tried to lower myself and be more humble and generous and loving. But she didn't really realize how much suffering it was for me. She wants me to be the strong man, yet she also wants me to wash dishes, clean the apartment, drive her around, pay her bills, while she doesn't really do anything except go to work and out with her friends. I just feel used. Anyway, she's out of my life now, and I have no one to fill my loneliness anymore, but at least I don't have to clean up after her or pay for her.

Guest HoneyGreenTea

I feel invisible half the time - it's like no one even notices me or care.

I feel the same way...

and on top of that my family has been going through problems

I lost all my friends and anti social so its hard to make new ones

I messed up my schooling and don't know when I will be finished

I can't find a job

I feel so useless....

i trusted you. i cared for you. i loved you.

you hurt me once. you hurt me again. third time. fourth time. fifth time.

you lead me on again, again, again, again and again.

for my sake you let me go.. again, again, again and again.

i was really sick of it, but now i do understand.

after hearing, you like someone else and you think you can compare me with them?!

im not letting you push me over again and again.

we are through. we are over. yeah, we will be friends.

i will make sure to make you feel how i felt all these times.

i'll make you jealous, ill make you mad, ill make you forsure upset...

Most of all, i will make you regret letting me go, making me let go. telling me to let go.

... it doesn't hurt me as much since ive been through it so many times.

but knowing its going to hurt me for a long time from now til whenever i get over it,

i know things well hurt twice as much on the long run.

I'm sorry but the only way is to distance you away from me.

my ex bf that I use to love him so much and now I'm going to see him every Sunday soon so I'm afraid and he have a new gf, he cheat on me and I'm scare of facing him, even his parent felt bad for me, so to me is a nightmares so i guess i could cry this out of my heart and it been 4 months :(

Archived