Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Guest TaiwanCookie

ahh my chance has ended

i might not even see you again

but i wish i paid more attention to you...

did you think of me as a friend or more than that?

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest scorpio318

My parents had a big fight and they talk about how they are going to get a divorce. My dad went out of the house to stay somewhere else. This time I think this time its for real. I feel sooooo sad, and helpless. I just want to have my normal and happy family back when we all were together and enjoyed each others company. I just want to go somewhere far away and cry and scream as much as I want. I love my parents soooo much and I hat seeing them like this.

Guest CornFlake1430262937

i woke up realizing we've broken up, without reasons

he said he changed now, after only 15 days i havent heard from him

its absurd how fast things change, so sad that 15 days ago, we were still lovebirds

still talked on the phone and promised to meet here when im back

now i just have to let him go and move on

without him, but his shadow still lingers everywhere

;(

Guest Storm121693

after my crush and i talked for a mere 5 minutes, he went offline suddenly! i'm not sure if it was his computer or he just didn't want to talk to me! it really makes me feel like i'm not good enough and i feel like crap right now!

Guest hkukaudition

One of my best friends who has always hated my boyfriend, because he is very different to my normal type, and she sees him as a total... bad boy type and he has hurt me alot before, keeps trying to make me break up with my BF.

I know shes only looking out for me and she doesn't want me to get hurt.. but when she says stuff, it makes me think and it upsets me because i know what shes saying is mostly true.. but at the same time - she hasn't met my BF properly so she doesn't really know him so even if she says all that stuff, she doesn't know him like i do.... so there no need for me to agree with the things she says right?

She keeps saying that i have to get proof that hes not lying to me again, but surely just the fact that i believe in him is fine. If i dont trust him enough and want to get proof off him then that isn't a healthy relationship, right?

No one's willing to accept that I'm really weak emotionally.

I don't have genuine friends.

My family's facing a major financial crisis but big sister keeps on buying useless crap.

I'm always alone at school.

So yeah. I've been crying alone for some time now..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest juwiee

my heart is like aching so hard right now, i just told my  partner that im sick and tired of everything thats hes doing to me and our son, and if he isnt going to change his attitude and behaviour - it ends right here *cries*i kno this is so personal but i cant stand keeping things in my head cos im gona explode like a popcorn. oh ive been waiting for 4 years for him to grow up and be man and be father but nope nothing has change. so fustrated i might jus strangle someting! ARGHHH!

Guest marishintoni

my current beau is ignoring me as much as I ignored him yesterday... I'm like a stupid to think he'll somehow realize that all I need is some pampering from him. Oh, scratch that, I'm just missing him so much I had to cry right now...

Whenever I cry, it's because I feel like I've been wronged. Sometimes I cry for the stage. When I cry on cue, I usually think of my mom and how I would feel if she suddenly pass away. That thought always makes my eyes teary.

Guest totalaznhottie

when i go on your page and i see HER talking to you and YOU liking her post. it hurts...

friends all in a group. we share things during the school year, but once summer comes around, i go to work and you all go to summer school. you have new inside jokes, new things you like to do together, study groups, jamming sessions...and here i am. alone.

watching other people be so much more talented and wondering why i'm not as gifted. why i'm not as special.

Guest HERMIT

I don't think you overreacted at all. Being overcharged can happen sometimes and you have to be vigilant when it comes to your money. I've had my fair share of experiences like yours.

I tell you, if I had a dollar for every time that I got overcharged like you did, um .... uh, well....haha, I guess I'd recoup my money, if not make more in the deal.

Guest plumerias

Seeing my grandpa today made me so sad.. I feel like just last year, or even a couple months ago, he was doing fine and talking normally. But after he had a stroke, his health and conditions have been getting worse and worse. His legs were so swollen today, probably from his heart condition, and he can hardly even lift his head anymore.. I wish I could do something..

Guest mokimoka

It's been a week and I still can't get how come he changed so fast....got to dance with someone and then fell for her?...that's just ***&^#$

Guest jellobeans

We've been best friends for two years and have flirted on and off. We treat eachother like boyfriend and girlfriend, even after he moved back to UK. He finally admitted that he really likes me a lot, but that he's too afraid of what his friends will think to actually act on these feelings because we're so far away. =(

Guest aznpridex3

Almost everything.

I feel lonely recently.

Sure there's a sea of people I talk to, but it's actually just empty conversations.

And of all people that attempt to chase after me, the one I actually want keep running away.

I'm afraid of moving.

I'm afraid of what I'll be losing, and if I'll even gain anything.

It's all a mess.

Archived