Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Guest fallen*angel*
today? Please come in & share...
Hi....guys... Just as the topic said.... if you have something making you sad, please tell me & others....so, we can cry together....just J/K. Thank you all~ <3333

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

.. sad and jealous that it seems like my crush likes talking to my friends more than me.. :sweatingbullets: also it seems like their trying to make me jealous.. also

Guest lylxcc

+lil sis messing around with a guy who has a gf

+my sweetie might not come for my high school graduation

well thats bout it lolz can't really think of any other problems

Guest Totter Tot

My brother calling me names.

When my parents misunderstand each other and quarrel.

If they inform me that the boy I WANTED dates other girls. I just can't help it.

even though i've learned from my mistakes.. i'm still doing them over and over again because..

im too weak to control my emotions and the one person that i really feel like i want to be with...

i wanna cry.. i just...

if suicide wasnt a sin... maybe i would consider that

Guest i.nvalidc.reditc.ard

I don't cry in front of people or let people I know I cry but there are things I feel like frowning upon.

1. my parents fighting over stupid sh.t

2. my parents rarely trusting me to make it on my own, but still forcing me to know what to do in a stressfull situation by myself (how ironic)

3. my teachers and their pressure to be the 'best' (wtf that is)

4. me forcing myself to better when i already hit my limits and beyond

5. feeling so emo and depressed because life loves screwing me over and over until i get mad and jump into a damn pothole by will

i think that's it

Guest justdeb21

i felt like my bf ignores me.... and he doesn't show emotion towards me anymore..my heart is breaking to pieces right now..i'm sooo lost and confused... i love him so much

Guest justdeb21

i felt like my bf ignores me.... and he doesn't show emotion towards me anymore..my heart is breaking to pieces right now..i'm sooo lost and confused... i love him so much

Guest justdeb21

Guest justdeb21

i felt like my bf ignores me.... and he doesn't show emotion towards me anymore..he keeps pushing me away..my heart is breaking to pieces right now..i'm sooo lost and confused... i love him so much

OOPPSS SORRY TRIPLE POST!!!

Guest homesoy

That I don't have any interest in my life right now. MY past was full of fun and full of adventure..now I just do nothing and i stick to a pretty busy yet monotonous schedule. Only a year ago I wish that my life wasn't so chaotic and that I want out of the catmouse game of relationships and now...I'm scared that I won't ever have fun again. Scared that karma is slappingme in the face for having too much fun too soon.

That I don't have any interest in my life right now. MY past was full of fun and full of adventure..now I just do nothing and i stick to a pretty busy yet monotonous schedule. Only a year ago I wish that my life wasn't so chaotic and that I want out of the catmouse game of relationships and now...I'm scared that I won't ever have fun again. Scared that karma is slappingme in the face for having too much fun too soon.

everyone is pressuring me to go to med school...i'm the 3rd and last child of 2 sisters who already got accepted...so the pressure to do well is getting to me...

my bf and I have been so close lately and he always tells me how much he loves being with me....it just that he has a best friend that's a girl and sometimes, it makes me so sad and kind of jealous to see him talking to her or whatever...

Archived