Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

So for the summer, my elementary guy friend went back to California for vacation. (He moved to Texas, I had a crush on him for 7 years)

Before he went back, he told me that we must hang out, he wants to see me.

But when he came back, he didn't bother to call me out. :( So he went back to Texas and I lost the chance of seeing him ever..again.

After he went back to Texas, he aim me up and he was talking about how he was suppose to go to the movies with his ex girlfriend (who's also my friend, I did many projects with her) but she couldn't go because she had no ride. And then he called this other girl out...and he end up watching Transformer 3 by himself! She didn't want to watch it with him even when he offer to pay her ticket. She say that she can't stand the idea that he was going to leave again, she's going to get emotional..blahblah. So he went in the theater and watched by himself...while she walked around the stores. After the movie, he was scare that something happen to her so he went to find her for 4 hrs...and it was 9PM, he took a guess that she went home...

Why didn't he call me? I would of been there in a heartbeat. I would of watch Transformer with him. I would do anything to spend some time with him before he leave...I don't care if I'm the 3rd choice..but if only he called me..because I would never let him down like that.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bunny-chan

I wish my parents would stop comparing me to my sisters...I am not like them and will not be like them...I just want them to accept me for who I am and let me finish my dual major (BS and minor in arts) I am not a potential money maker. I am happy with the guy I am with, so stop trying to force me to be someone else.

i felt left out and decided to talk to a friend about it, but she said, that i shouldn't talk to her about it because it's not her problem ... that was painful & hurtful..

i didn't just cry in my heart. i cried out loud with pain ...

Guest Ryuzaki101

-i got straight b's and one F..i tried so hard and yet i failed two classes that i have to make up now,I won't give up just wow..i can't believe it happened

-i lied to myself for a whole year,and lost everything in one night.it still haunts me and i'm so scared of the person,who took it all

-everyone is so angry right nao and i can't do anything about it because "i don't know anything" 

ALL IN ALL I STILL CAN'T BE HONEST WITH MYSELF AND OTHERS. 

Guest quarter.life

knowing that he will never feel that way towards me like i do to him. it's getting more difficult every time i see him...

Guest cheerydumdum

i told him i'd be in his area today, and i was hoping that he'd call and ask if i wanted to eat dinner with him after he got off work. he never called. i walked around with blisters on my feet and an empty stomach, until i finally gave up waiting and went home. and then he didn't even want to talk to me on the phone. now i can see he really doesn't like me the way i like him.

That feeling that for most people I'll always be just "that asian guy I went to school with". The fact that I'll never have a childhood sweetheart or a high school one.

And while I mope over small matters like that, much worse things happen in the world. My own shallowness is killing me.

Guest PieSauruS

I'm sorry that I stayed in class to finish the test even though I was suppose to finish the test in the other room due to my accomdation. I didn't realize you were in such a  hurry to deliver the test. But that look you gave me when I was trying to figure out how to handle the situation...has made my summer extremely depressing. Here I thought I was doing fine in school...then one small mistake and I have a teacher on my bad side :(. I apologized and you seemed not to care...only about getting out of that room with my test. I hope we forget what happened today and just continue on with the class without any problems :tears:

I don't feel like going back to lecture...I just want school to end already

Guest Allison

^ I'm really sorry to hear
:(
Stay up ♥

How I do so much for my boyfriend but he never seems to appreciate it. He only notices me when I stop giving him my attention. I wish he would just pay more attention.

Guest jewleea

A while ago, a really good friend of mine asked me out on my birthday.  I liked him too, so I said yes.  We confessed to each other.  However, so far he hasn't even tried to make a date with me or talk to me.  I've tried talking to him on Facebook (since I feel like a bother if I call his house too much) but he only responds in 3 words.  I tried messaging him again a few days ago to make a date, but he hasn't replied back yet.  It makes me think as though he doesn't like me anymore since he doesn't seem like he's trying at all.

Guest MaknaeLove

The fact that he is happy now with his gf, whom he's been with for several months now...

It hurts whenever I think about how he actually liked me a bit before and i like him...

but we couldn't become closer since his good buddy, who is also my friend and had introduced us, liked me before too

honestly.. everyday i hope for them to split up.. even though i know it's wrong and i know he's happy with her and that she's a good girl for him

i just wish it was me instead of her that he texts with a happy grin on his face...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mystrillium

You looked at me everyday during class, yet you have a girlfriend. We introduced ourselves to one another and that was it. I just wanted friendship. I wish I knew why you glanced at me with those eyes.

Guest HERMIT

Food with tons of garlic in it.

Okay, maybe it doesn't make my heart cry ... but it does make my heart burn. Which in turn, causes me to cry.

Oh! And don't even ask about the gas.

Guest mysassyboy

^ Lol!!!

I dont have friends in class -> sits alone

I'm not gonna do engineering next year. I guess I don't fit in with everyone else...

Guest dreamskye.

^ don't let a lack of friends deter you from a major if its what you want to do in life!!!!!!

I absolutely terrified right now.

I've been preparing myself for this potential break up.

Gonna go see him tonight.

I swear every minute that passes just makes me that much more scared.

I don't know what to do. I'm not ready to let go just yet.

Archived