Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Guest aerogurl2

it's been almost a year since he broke up with me for another girl and i'm still hurting on the inside. he broke up with that girl a few months ago but now he has someone else in mind. i still love him sooooooo much but he doesn't know it and i would do anything to get him back. i wish he would give me another chance. i really don't know what to do anymore....i'm dying on the inside but i pretend like everything's okay when i'm in front of him and others.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hei_445

The fact that whenever im on this thread im unhappy..

You know how much you mean to me.. But it doesnt make a difference to you..

I miss you but the same can't be said for you. I thought I was over everything but I guess not because whenever I'm hit with a crisis the only person I search for is you. Pathetic? Yes, I know I am. On some days I'm fine, couldn't be happier but most of the time I'm just burying my pain. I wish you would stop playing with me :/

I broke a bottle of nail polish yesterday... It fell--hit the tiles--and practically broke into bits.

The nail polish splattered onto the walls and stained the tiles.

So I took a whole 2 hours cleaning the tiles--because touching the walls would only make it smear...

Not to mention the fact that I was freaking out and hoping my dad wouldn't yell at me when he gets home...

he gets mad where there's just a pencil mark on the wall.

But, to my utter amazement, he didn't yell.

He just got paint and painted over it.

I just love him so.

My papa. I love.

Why didn't he get mad though?? That's the mystery...

Guest _GLITCH_

I miss him. I miss him a lot. I don't know if he misses me or if he even cares but I still hope and pray that he does. What he's doing? I don't know. Does he still love me? I don't know. Do I want to be with him still? yes. what do I wish for? for him to say that "I LOVE YOU" truthfully not just cuz he has to, or I said it first.

Guest may__chick

So. You told me you cared about me. You told me you loved me. But then the next day, you go on acting as if nothing happened. You don't even try anymore. I wonder, what happened? Did I scare you? Do you just not want to be bothered by me? Am I that self-centered? I would've never opened up to you if the results had been like this.

why are you ignoring me all of a sudden?

i feel that theres a thick wall betwen us whenever i see you

indeed. i feel like i'm being played with right now.

i miss my HS friends. i love my college friends but i never realized just what 6-8 years of friendship could mean until recently... they aren't people that i could necessarily ask favors for without feeling bad. or a late night conversation buddy that i could talk everything with. i just feel like i only know such a small portion of who they are but with my HS friends, i feel like we could understand each other without words.

i miss that old connection...

sigh. i wish it was thanksgiving already...

Archived