Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Why =/ I thought I'm okay now...but it turns out I'm not. All the memories flow back to me, all the feelings....why do I feel hurt right now =/

I really want to see you =/ Just your smile, it brighten up my day everytime I see it. 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NagihikoCantabile

My ex was staring at me and my current partner in a restaurant for 10 mins.:mellow:

It's actually more of an anger thing haha ..

It is currently Saturday. And I attend a Music School that pressures me too much, and I'm receiving pressure from my teacher as well as my Dad.

I'm extremely tired .. Physically as well as Emotionally ..

I'm thanking Soompi for this thread, because I have no where else to go.

Whenever I see that newly-built fence close by to my house, I can't help but think of you. You were so close to us without us realizing that was the very spot you took your last breath. It makes me more sad just knowing your two kids won't be growing up with their father who did everything for them. Tears hit my eyes every time I hear this song - "Can You Hear Me When I Talk To You" by Ashley Gearing. T___T

Guest nana544

Can I have all the money in the world and so I can forever be happy? Because I am suffering because of money...I love money so much that I would marry it one day...and yes, I sound ridiculous, but oh well, now money is all I see and it is the only thing that makes me happy!

Guest yellow.girl

I spent so much money on you and i get nothing in return, Im fed up giving you hints i like you and all you do is flirt with my friends. I know im not the prettiest girl in the world, but give me a chance and you will find out im a nice person. I know you love hot girls but why dose it have to be the ones that are bean pie

FARK U EXAMS! you screwed me up badly and all i want to do is die in a hole and when i get my results i want to run away and never to be seen again.

Guest Jin_Rie

Can I have all the money in the world and so I can forever be happy? Because I am suffering because of money...I love money so much that I would marry it one day...and yes, I sound ridiculous, but oh well, now money is all I see and it is the only thing that makes me happy!

Baby I'm in the same situation as you lol. I always can't understand why people said they didn't need money. They spent it for their daily life yet they said they didn't need it. Many people around me said:" Health is over money" . They couldn't think if they didn't have a single cent, they'll never have a good health cause health is brought by money. Not mostly like that but I still think money is that important.

Sorry cause my bad english but i've just want to write it though.

• 1 month later...
Guest schoolgirl....

I want to cross all the seas without fear

i want to let my wings and fly to the farthest place in the world 

i want rain washes all my tears

i want a loving heart carries me inside

• 3 months later...
Guest ketchup?

There's no courses available for me (and the boyfriend together) for A&P II. Every class has literally one opening left, and I'm so stressed out over this, I don't know what the hell to do. Even if I don't take a class with him, the classes are all night classes. What the bleeping eff man?!?! I need to take that class to make deadline to apply for nursing school... Which by the way, I'm feeling pretty dumb and hopeless at this point. Sometimes I feel like giving up. :tears:

Guest Lucky

Why does he have to be a jerk sometimes? Regardless of the fact that he doesn't understand why it's such a big deal, it is to me and I'm you're fc-uken gf ! If you said you wanted to marry me and all this crap then you can't just stop doing it? Why does he always have to be right and why does he always have to argue his way through.. I just get so sick of fighting with him and it really hurts.....

I feel similar to you..they do always try to fight their way to be right. I always end up wrong too..majority of the time. I'm the one crying and he acts as if he's okay. But we invested our time and heart into the relationship, we know the consequences before getting into one. We have two options; either try to fix it somehow or leave the relationship that we invested our heart into..sigh..

I've been crying all night after an argument with my boyfriend and I really don't know where we stand anymore..I'm crying my butt off in pain, and he's still able to do what he do everyday, and he seems happy while I'm crying and sad..I don't know if I should just leave or stay. I'm in so much pain..I can't even describe it in words..just writing this I'm getting teary again..T.T.. He shows no sign of care. He makes me feel like I should leave..

Guest neshpa

My heart aches knowing that our timing is always so bad. Why is it that by the time you realised that you liked me was when I half-moved from you? I was almost there and now everything I felt about you has just come rushing back. I want to move on so badly ... and all the excuses and reasons I made to let you go is becoming obsolete. I told you that I want to move on, but it's easier said than done. I want you to fight for me. My mind is so boggled; I don't know what to do. You told me to do what I wanted the most, and what was the most beneficial for me but what I told you still applies, "What I want the most is you, but everything is telling me that the best thing I can do is to move on."

Guest simplicity90

we match so well. it's almost scary. but right from the beginning you always had some kind of girl in your life. so i never let any potential feelings to grow or develop cause i thought it was futile when you had someone else. i became your best friend. the person you spilled everything to. my heart did waver from time to time, but i thought that i finally settled as your best friend. but now i don't know. you show me affection sometime, but i question to how many other girls have you done this to? also, the situation right now is not in our favor. you're in a relationship that doesn't seem to be going anywhere, but yet you still try and try to fix it when i tell you it's best to move on. there is that awkwardness with our other friend because she is so crazy about you. i really want to say john tesh it all and date you, but that will definitely cause ripples. and i also know you very well. i know how much of a flirt you are even when you're in a relationship, and i wonder if you would do the same to me if we were to become something. you think i don't harbor any feelings for you. i don't show it because i don't think i'm allowed to hold feelings for you. you have a girlfriend right now and one of my best friends is heartbroken over you. should i tell you all this? would that do anything? or should i just wait until the situation is better and in my favor?

Guest kyotie077

um... i don't have much to cry about

maybe when my sister is being too much of a pinkberry

and when people don't believe me or trust me

or when i try to explain they don't let me finish

or when i try to finish off a fight and fail

Guest lychee_poo

I wish my parents would realize that I'm not sick or tired, and that I'm just unhappy.

Archived