Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Guest michi_love

it's been 2 and a half weeks since we've stopped talking.

It's sad how we left that conversation. angry at each other.

i wish i could talk to you... but what you said was too painful.

i wish i knew how i can make things right, but perhaps i'll never know..

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that nothing is going to be resolved... I'm just one of the many. My dreams are starting to get crushed. The economy is bad and I can't find another job to help pay for my tuition. To worsen things, my job is getting ridiculously exaggerated and it causes me stress. If I could I would look for another job, but the fact that I have no legal status in this country makes things harder and I can't do but suck it up and take my bosses exaggeration.

Nobody wants me here. I try to excel at school, and I do. But no matter how hard I try something always is here to bring me down. I can't get financial aid, and getting scholarships is becoming more difficult with this economy. Without an amnesty or DREAM act, I'm starting to believe that going back to my birth country would be the final option. The only thing is that... I can't write spanish... I can hardly read spanish.. And it would be a complete cultural shock... I wouldn't fit in... I'd have to start from scratch... I don't know anybody there... I was raised here since I was ONE YEAR OLD... I have nothing to do back there.

All I want is to complete my education.. can't I have that one dream come true? Just that?

Sometimes I wonder... what have I done wrong to deserve this? :'(

Guest candyXkev

^ :(

You seem like you care and you see the future and all its options, it's great, but sometimes it can be scary. Take things slow and steady, don't let yourself worry way too much. Don't stress out way more than you need to, you need your mind clear and then you'll find your way, you will find yourself satisfied and you look back one day and wonder why you worried so much. Everything will be alright, I have been in your shoes. Seeing people go through what I had to go through and sometimes suffer, makes me cry in my heart

^ SPAM

plenty of things, really. all of which have been making me feel sad since May.

* I didn't become the new Key Club President for my high school, and the new president is a complete joke, along with other new officers.

It's sad because I was the more well qualified one, but the new president won because of popularity. I'm well aware that high school democracy is pretty much like that, but people should run for those kinds of positions when they are actually made for it or will get the job done. Now Key Club will be this huge mess because of new officers and presidents. I actually care about the well-being of the club and organization in my division, but everything is spiraling down and there's no chance of reform.

* I didn't get accepted into Knights & Ladies, which is a honor society/organization which helps my high school out. Not only that but the new president of Key Club got in & I clearly don't understand why I didn't.

* People are stupid. I like how if I don't do anything, I get into trouble and along with that, if I do anything to help, I get into trouble as well.

YEEEEEEEEEAH. MY LIFE SUCKS.

Guest Marrehj

My dad drinking almost every day, not until he's superdrunk but I can tell he's under the influence 

Thinking about my ex, who I really should get over and allmost have, but then seeing him on facebook makes me really sad :/

Guest skybubble

I miss him the way he'd always use to miss me. But now I don't even know how to be something he misses.

Guest adaytodiefor

Him. Him. Him..

He doesn't realize how much I miss him.

Every night I go to sleep with a sadden heart.

Guest meiming8_1

Breaking up with my boyfriend of 2.5 years :( my heart is breaking but our relationship had no future. My life is a mess.

Guest e ; c h o .

Sigh, me and my boyfriend are on a break and I tried talking to him again today, and things.. didn't go so well.

He said he felt relaxed the days we didn't talk, while I'm all messed up inside.

Sucks.

Guest zcanby

My mom told me that once my little sister (who's 13) goes off to college and no more kids are at home, she and my dad are probably going to get a divorce. I'm the only one that knows this in the family, not even my dad knows. I feel like breaking down everytime I think of it...

Guest PEACELOVE123

he took me out to places i've never been, made me laugh, flirted w me, called me, made me fall for him then left w/o so much as a good bye to me. now all i do is think about him even though i know he hasn't thought about me once

He's unhappy with his current s/o, she controls him, he feels trapped, yet he stays with her and constantly complains to me.

I've been slightly infatuated with this man for half a decade and it saddens me to know that I'm nothing more than a shoulder to whine on.

Guest Leebie

I'm so sorry for everyone that is going through a troublesome time! Honestly, my antics are pretty petty...

A boy I had a minor crush on forgot my name yesterday, even though we've had like 3 classes together this semester :\ and one of my closest friends is moving to BC in two weeks...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest meiming8_1

Bad uni results even though I worked really hard by the end of the year :( my degree is too hard for me...and stressful life in general. I texted my ex asking if we could start talking again and he didn't reply...I miss him and it hurts. Too much stress and confusion in life.

Guest bunny-chan

Posted a topic up on Soompi the other day, asking for advice on how to tell the guy I love that I love him...hence, he is my best friend for eight years and we have been dating for over a year. Today, he called me and broke down due to his father -- his father is now diagnosed with Pancreas cancer and only has a couple of months to live. He feels as if though his responsibility is too much (since he is the only child -- and his mom doesn't work) and I couldn't comfort him due to terrible vocal expression. Oh, and now my mother wants me to break up with my guy telling me that he is only a "burden" to my career. Now, all I feel like doing is c.r.y. Yesterday, I felt invincible bunnyfight.gif...today...is like...well.........................MovedPics242.gif All I can say now is...that's how life is. 

I wish he wasn't so oblivious to how I feel about him. I'm no homewrecker, but it's saddening to see how his gf treats him and how he refuses to let her go and find someone better, be it me or somebody else.

Archived