Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

^ I can relate.

Um I feel like my heart will give way one of these days. I wish I wasn't born into such a chaotic family. I wish my dad could go one day without yelling and blowing his fuse. I wish he would stop treating me like sh it. I can't take this anymore. I wanted to die so bad yesterday. If I was alittle more selfish, I would have got that knife and just ended it.

My heart is so damaged. It doesn't help that I'm still trying to get over ex's betrayal.

I wish for happiness and no more pain.

I wonder if I would get it someday?

Zhen zheng de xin fu... Ni zai na li?

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do I feel like you're ignoring me? Haven't talked to you since monday. I just miss you so much. Sniff. I'm starting to think that maybe I'm the only one that's missing you. You seems to be doing perfectly fine without talking to me. But, in my case, I can't. I'm missing you like crazy. It's you who dragged me into this. Now, leaving without a word. AHhh. My heart has been crying this whole day calling for you. Waited hours to hear from you and all I got was nothing. Sniff. T.T

Guest xoxo_sdbib

Why can I only see you about once a month, and every time I do we don't do anything meaningful? Why am I so shy around you yet can't express my feelings toward you without feeling self-conscious? The distance between us is killing me.

I hate the competitiveness; I hate how I lost a good friend to jealousy over marks. I don't know what's real or fake friendship anymore.

Feeling like I may not find the right man.That if I do find a guy he may not respect

my choices. Relationships seem so simple at a glance, but when you look closer they seem

pretty complicated.

Guest o1xMaGgiie

not crying , but slightly hurt >_<

why is it that your so nice to me over the phone , yet when you see me , your totally a different person?

why does it seem as if you only talk to me when you need something from me, and when you don't need anything from me , you throw me away ?

if its that, then take it away from me , I don't need to be treated like a old ragged toy which you could pick up and adore and throw away as you wish.

Guest gigidalrymple

The weather is changing again, and it's amazing to me that no matter how long it has been, or how far I have gone, how this time, every year, I feel like I am back in the same place. Like I am back to 5 years ago, like I am back to my old life, like I am back with you. I miss you so much it hurts sometimes. I think of your face, your touch, and my heart gets a funny little ache, one that persists and makes me cringe... one that makes me want to clutch at my chest and rub until I can get the feeling off of me. Though time has passed I still remember everything. I wish I can forget you. It's so much harder to find something else when you already know you've had something good.

I will never forget the way you looked smiling at me. Or walking away from me. I hope that somewhere you are happy. We gave it all we could, didn't we? What we had was real, wasn't it? If you were here now, those are the questions I would ask you. I need to believe in something, even if it had only been fleeting. I need to believe in someone, even if he didn't last forever. I need to believe that in the time we spent together, I had been alive. Because when you left, I became something else. Not dead, but half alive.

Is this to be our destiny then? Is it our fate to forever be just two people who loved each other once, but couldn't make it work? I will always think of you as my shooting star. The fire blazed, and then you were gone. But when you were alight, your flame burned brighter and hotter than i have ever known. But then again, I got burned.

I hope that you are happy somewhere. It's almost enough, just believing that you found whatever you were looking for. I hope you think of me fondly, and only remember the love, and not the pain. I have moved on, but I have not forgotten. There are times when I feel like I am running around in circles, always away from you. And I still end up here.

Promise me that you will just be a memory from now on. Please.

It won't be the same when she wakes up.

It won't be the same when she comes home.

Not when she's cooking,

or preparing for bed,

not even when she's a newlywed.

She'll graduate with an empty heart.

She'll cry on Father's day.

And when you ask, she'll say she's okay. . .

that her father only passed away.

Guest prettyLOVEE

Why does he have to be a jerk sometimes? Regardless of the fact that he doesn't understand why it's such a big deal, it is to me and I'm you're fc-uken gf ! If you said you wanted to marry me and all this crap then you can't just stop doing it? Why does he always have to be right and why does he always have to argue his way through.. I just get so sick of fighting with him and it really hurts.....

Guest surfrgrlsophia

Silly of me how I still think about you.

This is ridiculous it's been a month already.

I should be over you.

I should move on.

Eff you, you richard simmons.

I miss you

Knowing you are in pain right now, I just want to cry

I want to be there for you

I want to hug you, hold your hands and say "It's okay" then watch you sleep

Your pain...I wish I can take it instead of you

Don't you realize? I worry about you a lot, not as a friend but as someone who is really special to me

Guest oishiipeppero♥

I feel so lonely. I'm really shy and I'm so unsure whether or not I'd find that someone. I always hope that I have that man out there for me, but I don't know how to know for sure. I really want know that I won't be lonely in the future, I always tell everyone I don't want a relationship because I just want to focus on school and work, which is true, but also because I haven't found the right person I want to be in a relationship with. I just wonder if the perfect one for me will come my way, I'd really hate to settle for anything less, I've been cautioning myself from everyone just for this mystery man, I hope I'm not doing it for nothing.

OMG. I am so mad. AHH! t.t I thought he said he was stressed and going through a lot so we didn't talk for days now. And here I see you commenting other girls status on FB sounding happy all over again. You have no idea that, that kills me deep inside. Jealousy is what it is. I promised myself not to shed another tear for you and I broked it. I cried again tonight. If it's this painful then I rather let you go and be happy. T.T

my boyfriend never holds my hand, put his arms around me, kiss me, or even make an effort to make conversation with me.. I almost feel like our relationship is going nowhere.

Whenever I see my friend and her bf and how much they enjoy each others company and hugging, kissing, joking, laughing.. it makes me jealous. It's like I'm trying in this relationship.. so why isn't he?

Archived