Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

GOIng to the wedding of the man I loved and still love and living with them, in the same house for a month...

Regretting the past and dont know what do do in the present and in the future...

Completely lost and tired

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were there with me when I was at the verge of tears because of him.

Him that I could've been with.

And you comforted me; asking, talking, listening.

But it didn't happen with me and him for some reason.

He and I came close to being a couple,

but it didn't happen.

Then I later realized it was you.

It should've been you the whole time.

I was stupid, I was blind.

And now that I've realized,

you already have another.

Yet you and I seem to still have something.

I push it away, i ignore it.

I close my eyes to it,

but I can only hold my eyes shut so much.

I see you showing up with hickies on your neck from time to time.

And it makes me want to slap you silly,

because, around me, you act like she doesn't exist--

when her existence is clear on your neck.

No love I've had has ever worked.

I give up.

So the day you come crawling back,

remember that we came close.

We were that almost.

Because almost is all I am.

Guest may__chick

He says that he doesn't know what to do. But obviously he values our friendship more than a possible relationship. He doesn't seem to realize all the good things that would happen if we were to be together. But instead he looks at the bad things that might happen if we break up. You never know unless you try. But he's not willing to. And I don't know what to do.

Guest Nov.7.13

- feeling as if I've "put up" with my boyfriend for the last four years. I want to say that I trust him, but he's lost it due to his actions -> talking to a girl and going to her house to see her and such, just communicating with her as if she was his girl, and telling me that she's nothing to him. I don't know what to believe anymore...=)

Guest andishouted

My dignity got in the way of us.

Now I'm all alone without anyone to rely on.

Am I really pathetic?

Sometimes I just think I'm not good enough.

I might lose him because of my insecurities. I know I'm being clingy and pathetic, but I still can't stop. It's painful to watch yourself turn into reality the one thing that you don't want to happen. Breaking up. I know if I continue it will happen. But I can't help myself from being afraid. Afraid that whenever he wants time to do something he enjoys that he's found something better than me.

I wish I was more confident in myself so that I don't push the person I care most about away from me. I wish I was happy.

Guest CornFlake1430262937

i love him

and he still loves me

but we can't be together anymore

not because of anything, but him

he doesnt want it that way anymore

he gave it up

too painful to be real

why cant we?

how could i ....?

Guest xReiko-Love

Notice me too!

Goodness, you sit behind me. Talk to me, say something.

You may not know this,

but just a single word makes me happy if the voice is yours.

But he seems to find interest in one of my best friends.

Believe it or not, she may like him.

If they end up going out,

All I can say is..."I'm Happy."

And she sits near him..all the time.

Maybe they are meant to be.

edit ;; found out he likes one of my friends

(not my bestfriend, just my friend)

she likes him back, and im heartbroken.

Guest lolpocky

My bestfriend in Asia, where I used to live, is liked by one of the "popular" kids and she likes him back. She's so effortlessly pretty and talented and just amazing! My bestfriend in the US is insanely pretty and tons of guys like her. Yesterday, she was complaining about having too many guys fall in love with her. Another close friend of mine seems to go from boyfriend to boyfriend. But what about me? I know I'm not as pretty as them but when is my time?

i told him i don't feel happy and that i feel pretty terrible. he didnt say anything. he just stay quiet, & i also stay quiet so we were silence on the phone for about 10 minutes and he just say "if you're not talking, ima go to sleep." then he quickly said his 'goodbye, sweet dreams, i love you, muah.' as fast as he can the hung up on me. i couldnt help but cried when he didn't ask me why i feel unhappy and he doesnt even bother to comfort me.. even just one bit. i feel so terrible cuz recently he told me i dont show him enuff love & that bothers me, now that this happened tonight, i feel even worse. i called him back, and he just say "if you have something to say, say it." then i just couldnt open my mouth to say wut i wanna say, cuz honestly, i dont even know wut i wanna say to him. then he just say "i dont know why you're unhappy but let's talk about this tomorrow. i'ma go to sleep, night." then our short convo ended right there... i cried my heart out right after we hung up. i feel so sad and just so confused right now. why do i feel like i'm not important to him anymore... </3 my heart just dropped right when he said "let's talk about it tmr." cuz it seems like me being unhappy isn't his matter to bother with... </3

Archived