Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest awesooome

I'm feeling so ungrateful. I'm a bad person. I complain too much. But how can I be so unsatisfied with my life, even when I have enough already?

I'll make it a goal to help those kids and families without a home or medicine.

Guest ilikeyammyfoods

people who im not really close to keep saying that im mean.

because i never smile and im just like :| when talking to them.

im a socially awkward penguin.

but people keep saying im mean when i really am not! D:

feeling so confused about everything...

because i have all these issues going on that i can't talk to anyone about

but i feel like what i call "issues" might just be stupid little stuff i'm worrying over for nothing and i am being pathetic by pitying myself for it.

i wish i could just feel happy about life...but i'm being selfish because i miss how it used to be.

Guest sunstori

After leading me on, he tells me about a girl he likes.

Now I'm heart broken and am trying to forget him. The only way I can forget him is to ignore him. But now he's upset that I'm ignoring him.

:(

I feel torn.

Guest xx_butterfly

After leading me on, he tells me about a girl he likes.

Now I'm heart broken and am trying to forget him. The only way I can forget him is to ignore him. But now he's upset that I'm ignoring him.

:(

I feel torn.

I was in the same situation. Stay STRONG.

Guest ThatWhiteGuy09

You. You always threaten me by saying you're going to leave.. and I fall for it every time. Then you come back and apologize, and it repeats the next week... I don't like this anymore..

Just got the news that my grandma have cancer and won't be able to survive. I feel so useless because I'm still sitting here while she's fighting for her life. I have no one to talk to, no shoulders to cry on and what's worse is that I can't even see her in her last days.

Guest kamiliaforever

I can't get over this one very special person, we used to be "together" until we had to end it because her family didn't want her to be dating yet, the thing is I see her everyday and it's already been 5-6 months  and yet my heart is still with her I really don't know what to do =\

Guest ConnieLau

...carrying a sorry heart toward my parents is so heavy to live every single day..I put the blame on them for my crazy teenage-hood...now grown up, don't want to just say the word sorry, I want to show them my achievement to express my gratitude, but yet haven't reach the goal yet... I want to show them that they can be proud of me as a successful woman...

...lingering a hurt heart for being dumped by an ex bf over 2 years is just not helping my life lighter. Even more, you went around talking how pitiful you were when you were with me, then I got accused being at fault by everyone around is much more depressed. Can I just shout at everyone that I was the one who got dumped without knowing what actually happened. I just came back from my visiting parents trip then he said he had no more feeling. His friend said he cheated on me, but why didn't he say that? Why did he go around making up stories? You just spit on my face that in our 2 year relationship, everything was fake, that I dated the wrong guy. Heart can change, why did u erase your image in my mind. I don't mind if u just leave my side, why didn't u just leave peacefully?Why dating is our business, when break-up, I got criticized? It is still hurt, really hurt. Not because I got dumped by you, because I realized I wasted my 2 years in a wrong guy.

...So frustrated in career, I strived a lot, but still being in disadvantage position. Not because I'm not competent, because I lack of french. How pitiful I am. I can speak 4 freaking language, yet not fluently in French, bring me so much disadvantage at work. Why? People can succeed even when they can only speak 2 languages. I speak 4, why can I not? If just because of lacking of french, I leave this city, doesn't it sound more pathetic?

...so much stress, so much depression... Why can I not cry..A single tear can not drop....The heart is so heavy, the mind is so empty. What's the point of everything?...

Guest agijazmiinhee

I have a boyfriend,

but we were having some issues and taking some time apart

during this time, i turned to my ex for company,

because we are still good friends;

he knows I will never be the same with him again

Today he sent me a message saying that he understood and, "i love you"

my heart felt like it was drowning.

i never want to hurt him :(

Guest Dachink

Thinking about my ex. Looking at all the pictures we took together. Remembering all the days spent together. I wish I could relive those days.

It hurts so much.

Archived