Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

Guest hygate

you keep crushing it over and over again...really

i though of you wrong...

thanks.

my mistake of ever letting you in my life.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Hard candy

By reading some of the replies,  I feel really sad that most of them here are girls with broken hearts. Why do we have to be the one who is always left broken? why can't boys at least say its MY fault you are like this, please don't waste your tears on me, you deserve someone who can love you no matter what, who can hug you and say everything going to be alright.. why can't you at least say that....before you go

Guest chee_c

Feeling really bad and really stupid for saying stupid things and doing things to close friends, knowing that i hurt my friends and feeling like a really bad person who doesn't deserve them

Guest brinyblue

I had false hope. And its not anybody's fault but mine. So frustrated at myself right now. D8 Felt like my damaged heart just chipped itself again.

Guest flyingpenguins

Soo.

He broke up with me.

I didn't expect it at all, and now I'm trying to be friends.

But I know he's avoiding me because he wants closure.

But  I just want to be friends so that I won't have to never see him again. I wish I could just forget about him.

It's kind of hard when you usually see someone everyday and now you suddenly don't talk at all.

It's so painful, I wish I'd never fallen at all. I hate feeling like this.

Hearing friends complain about their S/O to me constantly, expecting me to show sympathy, when I don't have a S/O of my own. Stop taking your relationship for granted. You make me feel like crap, and you don't even realize what you have. So what he forgot to put the toilet seat down. He's always going to be there for you. Can I say the same for myself? No.

Guest you_wish

feeling alone. one of my really good friends is another country for a year.

a lot of my friends are too busy with their lives.

this guy i met recently, i kinda like him,

but im very sure he doesnt like me back.

>.<

I decided to walk out of his life forever and it scares me because I know that somehow

I will always go back to him...I need a vacation.

Guest meiming8_1

I guess this will teach me how to handle experiences more maturely, but still this was a really humiliating and unfair lesson. I feel so bad, I'm really sorry!

Guest dd_dan2xnicamae

no.1 My best friend who gets jealous really easily is ignoring me just because I was talking to this other friend of mine.

no.2 This person I really love is a bit unresponsive. It makes me feel like  we don't love each other enough. 

no.3 I really wanna watch 'Athena', 'Iris' 's sequel but I just found out that the drama was not released yet so I'm trying to bore myself with other dramas. 

no.4 I haven't taken at least 8 exam papers. It worries me. 

no.5 I just feel sad right now. 

Archived