Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunshine-soul

I've always Loved and cared for her ..

I confessed to her ..and without a proper answer , she was treating me nicely as if we were in a relationship .. I was happy .. on and on ...she gave her heart to a guy who just popped up in just 1 day ..I felt sad ...now , her relationship with him ended (it's been a few months ) I still haven't forgot her , still oving her ..I proposed her again ...now she is telling me to forget all things she said and did to me ...even telling me to find another one ...that hurts my feelings ..it'll never be easy to find another one ...and the one who's telling me to do is her ...it hurts my love and pride so much ...

why all these happen ? Someone Please tell me what to do ..

I wanna cry and I want to know answers ~ :(

Guest .basic.

Some one controlling my life now and gives me opinions with a tint of do whatever I think is best for you.

Also, not being able to be there for my mother right now while she's pregnant.

Guest skittles*

You don't make me smile anymore. You'd rather play games than talk to me. We don't text. I question the future of our relationship.

Guest stylebubble

i'm so ashamed.

i'm so stupid.

why didn't i say "no."

why was i wanting, waiting for you to save me?

that must be why i did it in the first place. stupid.

i'm sorry i didn't take action with your hint.

you thinking less of me is something i expect.

i'm sorry. i just hope you know i did not like it. at all.

edit: i'm glad we came to a better understanding. you're so sweet.

however, i still feel dirty. i wish i could turn back time.

Guest johanna21

when u know that, ur not the one he loves and he loves another girl, which u gave everything to him and still ur not good enough for him. T_T

Guest moochi2000

@johanna21

i know EXACTLY how u feel.

after parting ways, i should accept the fact that we live separate lives.

it seems like he has accepted this fact very well and has already found himself a gf within a matter of days.

moving on was never this tough.

i wish i can find my own happiness

Guest ronibear

I am ugly. I am stupid.

I am lonely.

I don't want to be alone without true friends. I need to try. I need to become tougher and change my mentality towards relationships.

Guest BBL0V3x33

i don't know what to do or what to think anymore...

is this relationship really gonna work out...?

i try to believe and have hope but really..?

you make me so sad and i feel hurt everytime we have even the littliest arguments and you have no idea how one line you say can hurt me sooo much...

Guest hanilemon

my boyfriend and i had to break up or else his dad wouldn't pay for his college.

we were so happy. i saw a future with him. i fell hard for him.

why? why did it have to be like this?

i just want to be with him.

Guest udontknowme

Hi....guys...

Just as the topic said.... if you have something making you sad, please tell me & others....so, we can cry together....just J/K.

Thank you all~

<3333

I've just experienced an unrequited love :( Though im still too young to understand what love really is. But i just keep thinking about it and it makes me so sad. Please cry with me

Guest Lolly~

we made a mutual decision to end the relationship because of distance and we're trying to be friends, we both still want to be in each others lives. but he was my first love, and i cant move on.. :(

Guest xoxo_sdbib

we made a mutual decision to end the relationship because of distance and we're trying to be friends, we both still want to be in each others lives. but he was my first love, and i cant move on.. :(

This is my future.

I'm drifting away from him, emotionally and physically, and our relationship will end soon.

Archived