Anything that makes you wanna CRY in your HEART

Guest fallen*angel*

I can feel myself fall away from you now.

But i don't want to fall away if there is still a possiblity.

that's the only thing that's holding me up against you,

hoping that maybe, just maybe we can start up again.

i hate how i make you upset and you just ignore me for hours,

or until you "calm down"

.. hate how you want to be friends, right after a relationship

with me, i mean thats what exs want, but i want space!

i can't just be friends with you right away, it NEVER works like

that

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yellowchocolate

I'm on crutches (temporary), me and my bf were walking, talking makes me puffed out.

he told me not to talk.

after a silence, i asked him to talk instead then.

he told me he doesnt have anything to say to me.

we hardly talk anymore. thinking about it makes me cry.

Guest grenae07

My old friends distancing themselves away from me. We rarely talk anymore - barely or maybe not anymore. All because of a stupid fight, I wish we could go back to the way it was before. Also, my dad not being able to believe in my abilities. I'm off to college soon and yeah, entrance exams, sorta stuffs which make you pressured and sick and tired, and he said that maybe my dream school wasn't for me. Since it came from a parent, it hurts. :(

Watching drama and wanne have a guy like that as bf. I hate being single when i watch drama's

exactly. I know they're from dramas, I'm not asking for a perfect guy either :(.

You. I know I'm not perfect, but you hold everything negative against me, and ignore all the positive. The message I sent you is my last chance at this, you aren't ready to read it, but please don't delete it. I'll wait till you're ready, and continue with my life until that day.

August sucks. =/

I swear we had something speacial, but what was I thinking? I mean really....me and you were like 11 and 12 :/ Have you forgotten me? Cause I know deep, deep inside me, you still linger inside my heart. I wish I uld stray away from the past and forget everything. God, I act like we really had something-did we? Cause I'm not and was never sure...but hey, it was puppy love.

Guest myworldismusic1996

the fact that:

- my bf lives in toronto, canada and i live near san francisco in california

- he asked me to be his girlfriend 9 days ago while we were at an event in taiwan and we were  only able to spend 2 whole days with each other  before he had to go back home 

- i wont be able to see him until next summer

- i wont be able to hold his hand, hug, or kiss him until next year.

- i wont get to spend time with him until next year

- my parents dont even know that i have  a bf and im crying so much because i miss him

... makes me cry in my heart 

Guest ketchup?

It really hit me yesterday that I won't be able to see a lot of people in a long time. Everybody's starting to leave one by one. Truc's leaving tonight, and Tram and Ly are both leaving next week. I'm the last one to go. I get to sit around and watch everyone leave me :tears: I'm really sad..

john tesh HIM! i hate it so much when he takes me for granted and doesn't see

the importance of me 1 bit when it comes to his family. I know family is important

but my intention was to never pull him away from them but only let him feel that

our relationship is important too. He then john teshing comes around and say im the bad person.

I WANT TO john teshING BREAKUP!!!!!!!!!

Guest Twinny

I feel now so insecure about everything especially how the way I look and how the way I act towards people. Yesterday I was out with a friend and there was a guy approached me, we were having a conversation. We didn't change numbers because he was a lot older than me. But now I keep thinking back of the conversation, it really bothers me. I keep thinking did I messed up the conversation? What would that guy think of me? I don't know why it bothers me because I know I won't see that guy again.

I feel ugly because of what my father and brother told me. My father told me today about my oufit of yesterday. He said '' you tried to look pretty but you don't because your face isn't pretty''. My brother told to his wife (my sister in law) that I look ugly, she told me about it.

I hate these insecurities HELP!

Guest rache114

I feel so alone right now. My sisters have just recently gotten married and I'm still single. I have yet to meet the ideal guy. Seems to me that all the guys I meet are the same, jerks. The worst feeling in the world is the feeling that you'll never be able to attain what you truely desire. That what you really want is on the brink of no where, and you're holding on to something that doesn't exhist. I feel like a hopeless romantic right now, and that's so depressing to think like that. Where's cupid when you need him??

Guest rache114

I feel now so insecure about everything especially how the way I look and how the way I act towards people. Yesterday I was out with a friend and there was a guy approached me, we were having a conversation. We didn't change numbers because he was a lot older than me. But now I keep thinking back of the conversation, it really bothers me. I keep thinking did I messed up the conversation? What would that guy think of me? I don't know why it bothers me because I know I won't see that guy again.

I feel ugly because of what my father and brother told me. My father told me today about my oufit of yesterday. He said '' you tried to look pretty but you don't because your face isn't pretty''. My brother told to his wife (my sister in law) that I look ugly, she told me about it.

I hate these insecurities HELP!

That's so inconsiderate. Does it make them feel better about themselves by breaking you down? Last time someone tried to say something like that to me, I told them "Oh yeah, well it doesn't mean much coming from someone as ugly as yourself". Don't let it get to you. Everyone is beautiful in their own way. And the reason why those people say things like that is because they have their own insecurities.

Archived