Quantcast
jaeisDBSKlove

253 Things To Do In Class When You Are Bored!

Sigh, no one listens to us anymore.....:cold_sweat:

My students are normally on their phones.  SNS, online games. I should really ban the usage in my lectures, but heck let them suffer. I'll torture them during the tests :ph34r::lol:

• LOL 7

8 hours ago, triplem said:

My students are normally on their phones.  SNS, online games. I should really ban the usage in my lectures, but heck let them suffer. I'll torture them during the tests :ph34r::lol:

Unfortunately, this is what's wrong with the world. Don't get me wrong, every older generation says the world is going to hell because of the new generation. This is no different. But I do think that with the mobile phone (more specifically, the smarthphone), there's a new distraction in the classroom that shouldn't be there and has a massive pull on just about every student.

As you say here: they'll find out during the tests.

The problem is though, that this also means that they don't pass, or at least don't discover their full potential. Which, in turn, leads to people voting for Trump. Because anyone with a sane mind, would steer clear of that nutcase as far as possible.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm in high school and always turn in my work early. These have come in handy more than I thought they would need to. Thank you these make even my meanest teacher laugh. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 4/9/2008 at 7:05 AM, jaeisDBSKlove said:

265 be insane and be proud of it

I already do this on a daily basis.

On 4/9/2008 at 7:05 AM, jaeisDBSKlove said:

Stumble into class, slur your words and tell your teacher `I swear to drunk I’m not God ’

I want to do this so bad but I'd probably get suspended. 

• Like 2

On 4/8/2008 at 4:05 PM, jaeisDBSKlove said:

Ask to go to the bathroom. Get up and walk into the wall. Furrow your brow, glare at the wall and walk into it again. Smile sheepishly and then walk out the door.

lol i did it

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

On 3/27/2018 at 4:03 PM, triplem said:

of course we are listening....we just multi tasking :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

There is one idea I got from jdrama like the high school rebel hero does in it.  Just get up, take your backpack, walk away from the class even when the teacher keep on calling you :tounge_wink:lols

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

used to be when I was in high school, I write song lyrics in a book :wub: whenever I bored I will write song lyrics again in that book. later that book help me whenever I go sing xixixixixi :blush:

in campus I didn't  have time to be bored. sit in the front row, focus to what my lecturers said, make notes, and learn. so in the exams season I didn't need to learn too hard because I already learned in the class ^_*.. I didn't have much time to learn after class because I busy with my hobbies I have my choir exercises, piano courses, vocal courses, singing job, dating boys, malling and gossiping, campus activists, and keeping my comics rental alive. wkwkwkwkw. sighhhhhh :heart:

• Like 1

I do some of these things. in fact i do the floor thing a lot, and none of my teachers care. im actually doing it right now and should probably go back to work

On 4/8/2008 at 4:05 PM, jaeisDBSKlove said:

Stumble into class, slur your words and tell your teacher `I swear to drunk I’m not God ’

LOL!!! I love this one... imma do it! :):lol:

I ReAD aLl OF them BecAUsE I haD NothIng BettEr tO Do In cLasS

pS. Im in 6Th GRade

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Listen to the teacher, maybe. I often do my research for essay writing. I need to finish my essay in two weeks so i decided to ask for help .................... Last time they helped me a lot with grammar and plagiarism check.

Edited by triplem
Removed commercial links

Posted (edited)
On 3/18/2019 at 4:50 AM, karossan said:

Usually, I listen to music:D

Especially hate essays

Before you even start writing an essay, it is important to know what you want to say. The main key of a perfect essay is the structure. If you still have troubles with it, I know one good writing service that guarantees top quality and assistance throughout the process, in case you will need to have your paper written online 

Edited by triplem
No commercial links please
  • Insightful 1