253 Things To Do In Class When You Are Bored!

Admin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know how boring can be lessons, but I study at college and that means that I know a lot of interesting stories) If you read this in class, you will cry. I am a student of psychology college called Ryokan College. We studying different people's behavior and use any stories to describe all characters of people. For example, one guy, named John, was an amazing writer. He has a talent for this. He starts his career from students help - write them different types of writing works. From essays to dissertations. He finished the magistracy and began his career as a teacher and developed in parallel as a writer. In a short time, he achieved great success. He began work on a science-fiction book that would bring him great success. The book about love and time travel, about war and peace, about a possible future. I helped him with creating characters, because, as I say, I am a psychologist. We weren't a friend, we just know each other from the internet. He was talented. But life is unfair. Something terrible thing happened. He got into a car accident. A very serious car accident. He injured his hands and head, which negatively affected his writing skills. After a few months of rehabilitation, he wants to continue to write his book, but he can't because of damages. He found a lot of nice writing services at reviewers PaidPaper, where professional writers help him to restore his talent and skills. Of course, this incident did not pass without a trace. He forgot a lot of ideas for the book and gradually remembers. I used this story for my dissertation about amnesia and had the best report on my course. Now, I continue cooperation with him and soon he will public his nice book.

Edited by JudithBaines

• 2 weeks later...