253 Things To Do In Class When You Are Bored!

Admin

Guest alisonbrown856

Poke someone.Ask if you can teach the class.
Create a map of the classroom. Use the map whenever you need to find your seat or a tissue or the pencil sharpener.
Carefully place the tissue box in a certain spot at the beginning of class. In class, scream or gasp and run over to the tissue box, acting like it was moved. Carefully fix it.
Repeat.
Ask if you can teach the class.
Draw caricatures of your teacher. Sign the paper with a classmate’s name/initials. Leave the pictures on the classmate’s desk.
Act jittery all class, shaking and twitching. Recoil whenever someone passes or tries to touch you.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/8/2008 at 5:05 PM, jaeisDBSKlove said:

If your teacher walks around the room during a test, raise your hand and tell the teacher that they are cheating off you.

I did this. The teacher thought I was crazy. I did it again. I got ISS.

On 22-12-2015 at 6:47 PM, mauricio said:

some of these say get handcuff. but where would you buy handcuffs?

That's no problem at all. Any adultstore sells these. You can order them online too. Though the adultversion is easy to get out (well... depending on how hardcore you wanna go), there are plenty of shops that sell the real deal.

One single search on Google netted me 1.2 million results.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I have a few more:

randomly scream "ANDY'S COMING!" And fall over

If there is a bee or any type of bug/insect freak out and try wacking it with a book or folder

do tricks with your fidget spinner

zone out

read a book under the table

watch people outside the window

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 1/28/2018 at 2:12 AM, triplem said:

My god. As someone who’s in the teaching profession, I’d say please pay attention in class :lol:

Well we would sincerely pay attention if the class is interesting... It's not our mistake you see. LOLOL.

We pass little notes to each other or play xoxo while bored in class. Or better of all, I sleep. With my eyes open. LOL

• LOL 1

kekekke... there was one class which I remember was super boring and I used to dream about food when I got bored in this class. hahahaha... and it was like masterchef close up ads of great food from every angle. hahahahah... and then bell would ring and we would go to cafeteria and it would be nowhere close to my daydream! :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, triplem said:

Sigh, no one listens to us anymore.....:cold_sweat:

My students are normally on their phones.  SNS, online games. I should really ban the usage in my lectures, but heck let them suffer. I'll torture them during the tests :ph34r::lol:

Unfortunately, this is what's wrong with the world. Don't get me wrong, every older generation says the world is going to hell because of the new generation. This is no different. But I do think that with the mobile phone (more specifically, the smarthphone), there's a new distraction in the classroom that shouldn't be there and has a massive pull on just about every student.

As you say here: they'll find out during the tests.

The problem is though, that this also means that they don't pass, or at least don't discover their full potential. Which, in turn, leads to people voting for Trump. Because anyone with a sane mind, would steer clear of that nutcase as far as possible.

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 2

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/9/2008 at 7:05 AM, jaeisDBSKlove said:

265 be insane and be proud of it

I already do this on a daily basis.

On 4/9/2008 at 7:05 AM, jaeisDBSKlove said:

Stumble into class, slur your words and tell your teacher `I swear to drunk I’m not God ’

I want to do this so bad but I'd probably get suspended. 

• 2 months later...