253 Things To Do In Class When You Are Bored!

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

I just used to sleep when I am bored but more often I spend this perod with some profit. First of all when my lesson is really boring I try to make my homework to save some more time to walk or spend it with friends. But unfortunately I had some troubles with writing and it's hard for me to write a good paper on my own so I ask essay writing service for help and get whatever I want. All I need is to rewrite that. The best thing due boring classes -  is saving your time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Fart silently if you can XD then say do i smell popcorn.

use a british accent and say wheres the tea

stare at your phone computer and keep smiling if a teacher is coming shut your computer and pretend your xing out your tabs

tell someone you like there elbow

yawn really loud

set a alarm on your phone for 15 minutes after class start and say oh thats why my alarm didnt go off

GENTLY chew on your tongue then swallow if the teacher ask you something

snap your fingers randomly

raise your hand and say oh i forgot

ask for a car for your birthday

lie and say its your birthday today

be very loud when typing putting yor books down or yawning

I actually ended up reading them all and decided i needed to do the 

ask to go to the bathroom then run into the wall and glare at it then walk into it again and faint until somebody helps you and then walk out. 

and obviously the glare at the teacher when they walk by during a test because... how could you not

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...