253 Things To Do In Class When You Are Bored!

Admin

Guest skadoosh!

aahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this made me laugh like craaazy! oh maan. hahah.

if i did half of these though i'd definitely be suspended.. but im going to try8DDD

Guest baobao-bakachan

Haha nice =D

Although I didn't read all of it.

But I have tried 77, 81, 86, 97, 141, 142, 242, not alone of course, with like a bunch of friends in class.

that was long.

i didn't read it all, skipped around.

fav ones:

If someone speaks over the intercom, curl up in fetal position under your desk and say `It’s the voices again.’

Hum `If your happy and you know it’ loudly then randomly start to cry

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

lol.....i like them...

i did a couple of them already...like this one:

Speak in improper English like ain’t, and when the teacher corrects, nod like you understand and continue to speak improperly.

If your teacher walks around the room during the test, cover your test and glare at them suspiciously.

Whenever the bell rings or an ambulance/police car passes, yell about the pigs coming to get you, and run out of the classroom.

Interrupt every few minutes to ask the professor, Can you spell that?

Think of nicknames for everyone you know.

See how long you can hold your breath.

ok...im too...lazy to post the one i did before...but these are mostly done...when im bored...but tat was like back in highschool in the tenth grade...lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I did quite a few things from this list, lol, including the one with holding breath, screaming randomly in the hallway, hiding, fake-crying during the class and many more. :D Damn, I already miss high school.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sightless

236 Start asking questions in a fake foreign language. Act like your professor is stupid for not being able to understand you. Get other people in the class to start speaking the fake language too, and have frequent discussions during class. Act like you�re really interested in what you�re discussing. If your professor tries to interrupt or stop you, act annoyed and motion for him/her to quiet down.

237 Start asking questions in a fake foreign language. Act like your professor is stupid for not being able to understand you. Get other people in the class to start speaking the fake language too, and have frequent discussions during class. Act like you�re really interested in what you�re discussing. If your professor tries to interrupt or stop you, act annoyed and motion for him/her to quiet down.

It's the same... xD

Anyway, I enjoyed reading the list! Thanks for posting :D

Guest awesooome

Hehe, I didn't read all of the either. :6

But

"15. Ask to go to the bathroom. Stay in your seat, and when asked if you are going, say `I just did'"

made me laugh. :D