253 Things To Do In Class When You Are Bored!

Admin

Guest Lil_ache

LOL very funny :lol:

i like this one: If your teacher walks around the room during the test, cover your test and glare at them suspiciously.

Guest Linder1430264405

243. superglue quarters to the floor, count how many people try to pick them up.

ROFL my friend did that xDD

Guest Adorable_One

Today I did this lool ''Randomly get out of your seat and sit on the floor'' it was so embarrassing, but I was boreddd to death -_-

Guest CraziixLadii

lol, my friend tried sum of these, the teacher had a good laugh, but a lot of teachers let their student tech, so its not that funni

Guest RussianButterfly

Make as many paperballs as you can and set them on your desk in a giant pile. If anyone looks at you, look tough and nod at them.

awesome idea :)

Guest SOCKBUNNY

21. Meow and bark occasionally.

A few guys did that quite often freshman year, got really annoying after a while <_<

Randomly get out of your seat and sit on the floor.

Haha, my friend did that in Mandarin class. She just sat on the floor by us (we were playing truth-or-dare spin the bottle).

Randomly laugh hysterically

Try to hold a swordfight with rulers.

^ I do that.

Got lazy reading. I should do the superglue one during lunch.

this is fun...

but i gave up reading half way... the list is too long

if i found out about this when im still schooling i might dare my brave friends to do it...

sounds interesting ^^

i like no. 3 and no. 4... lol...

Guest toomuchsmiling

GEEZ! there are way too many to read!! i can't read 'em all!!! All i do if i'm bored in class is i just space out or i doodle. :lol:

Guest Justalilodreamer

lol i actually read the whole thing

my favs :lol:

Ask to go to the bathroom. Stay in your seat, and when asked if you are going, say `I just did’

Stumble into class, slur your words and tell your teacher `I swear to drunk I’m not God ’

Write `objects in mirror are dumber than they appear’ on a small mirror. Ask people if they need to borrow your mirror.

Do the above, except on the bathroom mirrors.

242 organize a whole bunch of people to drop their pencils/pens at a preset time.

243 superglue quarters to the floor, count how many people try to pick them up.

244 write fake love notes and slip them into people’s lockers

245 if someone near you falls asleep in class, tie their shoelaces to the desk/chair.

267 Put a sign on your desk that says "Out of my mind be back soon" Then go to sleep. If your teacher wakes you up Scream CAN'T YOU READ THE SIGN? then go back to sleep.

i think im going to do 45, 243, and 244 hahaha