• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kdramafanusa

(from DC)

Expected lineup for Monday-Thursday MBC dramas

* Monday/Tuesday *

Yi San (ends on June 9, Special on June 10)

When It's At Night (June 16)

"Sam-soon" writer Kim Do-woo + PD Kim Sa-hyeon or Hong sisters (August 11)

East Of Eden (October)

* Wednesday/Thursday *

Our Happy Ending (May 1)

Spotlight (May 7)

대한민국 변호사 (July 2)

Beethoven Virus (August 27)

General Hospital 2 or Iljimae (October 22)

Triple (December)

---

Summer Olympics 2008: August 8 (opening ceremony) to August 24 (closing ceremony & others).

"Lawyers Of Korea" is officially announced already. Yeohweping, please update the starting date for "Beethoven Virus" :)

Since "Spotlight" started on May 14 (dued to pre-emption & extension of "Who Are You?"), we need to add another week to upcoming Wed/Thurs dramas.

I'm also looking forward to this drama .. looks good for me, I like Kim Kyung Min since he was in bad family and recently on Open City. If he's playing a conductor he should be wearing tuxedo not suit hahahaha. woaaah still so long until august

Guest ai_jah

I'm excited to this new drama of Lee Ji Ah and to see her playing violin (wow! :o she can play violin ) and i'm looking forward for this Beethoven virus story. I think its very interesting drama.

I think too

can't wait to watch this drama

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jang Geun Suk added to the cast ?

장근석, 천재음악가로 '베토벤 바이러스' 합류

20080701091603.466.0.jpg

배우 장근석이 MBC '베토벤 바이러스'에 출연한다.

장근석은 오는 9월 방송될 MBC 새 수목미니시리즈 '베토벤 바이러스'(극본 홍진아,홍자람ㆍ연출 이재규)에 막차를 탔다.

한 관계자는 "장근석이 최근 '베토벤 바이러스'의 출연을 결정했다. 현재 출연계약서에 도장을 찍지 않은 상태지만 제작진과 출연을 구두합의 한 상태다"고 밝혔다.

'베토벤 바이러스'는 연기파 배우 김명민과 MBC '태왕사신기'로 스타반열에 오른 이지아가 캐스팅된 상태로, 장근석은 최근 출연을 결정하면서 드라마에 활력을 더할 것으로 기대를 모으고 있다.

장근석은 드라마에서 절대 음감을 지닌 천재 음악가 '강건우'로 등장해, 김명민, 이지아와 애정의 삼각 관계를 이룰 예정이다.

'베토벤 바이러스'는 오케스트라를 결성하고 고군분투하는 단원들의 이야기를 그린 음악 드라마로 방송전부터 관심을 모으고 있는 기대작이다.

MBC 관계자는 "주요배역외에 음악성이 뛰어난 전문 음악가들이 대거 출연할 예정으로 완성도 높은 음악 드라마가 탄생할 것으로 기대하고 있다"고 밝혔다.

Guest bluenitesky

i was hoping this would be release during summer sigh i guess i have to wait till school starts

Guest etoile

WTF.

jang geun suk? -_- . isnt he too young. the kid cant pass off looking any older than twenty. and his real age is like 22. -_-

Guest Cerise

WTF.

jang geun suk? -_- . isnt he too young. the kid cant pass off looking any older than twenty. and his real age is like 22. -_-

He dose look younger than his age. I guess we'll hear him say nuna a lot. :P

Interesting addition though... usually if the girl is interested in an older man, there will be another man same age as her balancing the love triangle. But here the other man is younger than her. hehe. this is unusual. definitely more interesting. :phew:

Guest bunnybunny

well according to wat kdramafanusa posted, this drama's supposed to air 8/27. on naverr it said that its scheduled

to air Sept so prolly late aug/early sept? but they dont have a homepage up for the drama and it seems a little late

for the casting with no concrete pictures and stuff o.o

netizen made pic which i find cute

4_rlwnlove305.jpg

Guest ai_jah

according the first page, this will on air 3rd September

thanks for the news

I really waiting for watch this!! I believe ost.this drama will be great.

WOw! Now I really want to watch this! I love JGS!

me too! :lol:

He dose look younger than his age. I guess we'll hear him say nuna a lot. :P

Interesting addition though... usually if the girl is interested in an older man, there will be another man same age as her balancing the love triangle. But here the other man is younger than her. hehe. this is unusual. definitely more interesting. :phew:

JGS always b paired with an older woman..ekeke..^^

and at this drama he will form a love triangle with Gun Woo and Du Ru Mi... quite interesting ^^

Guest lOveKorea

Thanks for the news you really made my day!

I've wanted to watch this because of Kim Myung Min (he's a great actor you know~~ ) though only him wasnt enough for me..Now my love is casted !!!! I cant believe it!!! Geun Suk Oppa fighting i know you'll do your best :wub:

Archived