[drama 2008] Beethoven Virus 베토벤 바이러스

Guest yeohweping

Guest beachsonata

for those who still looking for Beethoven Virus : The Classics Vol.1 & Vol.2

Beethoven Virus Soundtracks : The Classics Vol. 1

l_p1012073673.jpg

Thank you both "winwetty" and "'vtino99" for the link to the wonderful soundtrack of Beethoven Virus The Classic.

@winwetty: the links to CD2 in Vol.1 are the same with CD1.

Could any of you please put the links to the second CD of Vol 1 again? THANH YOU !!!

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Miyoubi

I've just finished watching this drama. I watched it in one week :)

Back in 2008 I didn't pay much attention to it because I thought there were no handsome actors and the story was a bit like Nodame Cantabile, so I wasn't interested in watching the same thing over again. How wrong I was!

Some days ago I decided to download the first ep because I'm about to start taking piano lessons and I was in the mood of watching a music-related TV drama. From first ep I fell in love with Kang Mae, and as episodes went by I was more and more mesmerized at his character. What an awesome actor! To bring to reality a character like that needs a lot of talent.

I felt the story was not so well conducted after episode 10, but still the amazing presence of Kang Mae character pulled the drama till the end. I'm sure I wouldn't like it so much if it weren't for him. The script looked a bit sloppy sometimes.

Overall, I can say I enjoyed this drama a lot, and I've discovered one of the best actors I've ever seen: Kim Myung Min.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest piano_lady

hi miyoubi! i think a lot of people did a marathon with this series too :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beethoven Virus airs now in the Philippines

BV.jpg

Finally, after a long wait, Beethoven Virus has finally been shown in Philippine television. It started airing last April 12 on QTV 11. This award winning drama started the "Kangmae Syndrome" that swept Korea in 2008. It also earned Kim Myung Min his 2nd Daesang award after Immortal Lee Soon Shin. The drama features different and famous classical pieces from composers such as Beethoven, Chopin, Mozart, Strauss and Dvorak.

Civil servant Felicity (Lee Ji Ah) created Project Orchestra to make Seokran City be known as a Musical City. She hired first class musicians to be part of the orchestra however the orchestra was disbanded because Felicity has become a victim of a scam and thus cannot pay the performance fees of the members. Desperate, she looks for new members to replace the original members and among the new members are Gabriel Kim (an old man with dementia), Ricky (a nightclub trumpet player), Chanda Jung (a plain housewife and a cello player) and Elaine (a college student). She also seeks the help of Gordon Kang (Jang Geun Seok), a traffic enforcer who was suspended for two months due to some violation. All things started to go well until Felicity hires the conductor Maestro Gordon Kang (Kim Myung Min), a famous conductor in Europe. He is also famous for his bad reputation among orchestra members and for his nickname, "The Orchestra Killer". Are they able to handle pressure under Maestro Kang? Will they be able to perform?

Catch Beethoven Virus everyday from Monday to Friday, 2 PM at QTV Channel 11.

Written by: manix

Edited by: ilovekangmae

25 April 2010, MyungMin International

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone, i'm a new fan of beethoven virus.

i have a question, does anyone know the title of music that used by kang mae, ru mi and gun woo as message and phone ringtone?

or maybe if you have the same ringtone can you give me the link to download it?

thanks

Guest piano_lady

hi there, hino

:D

i read somewhere that Kang mae's ringtone is the violin version of Beethoven – Sonata No. 8 “Pathétique” 3rd Movement. i think i have it somewhere. need to look for it!

To all MMI-ers here on soompi...and to all BV fans!!

~ photos of the bedroom sets of Kang Mae, Ru Mi and Junior 537e7543.jpg

~ details of the costumes of the cast dbee58f2.jpg

see you there!!!

http://www.myungmininternational.com/

• 5 months later...
Guest anisfariza2010

Hi....i'm new here.....addicted to Beethoven Virus recently......does anyone know where can i download <Beethoven Virus OST: The Classics Vol. 1> and <Beethoven Virus OST: The Classics Vol. 2>????? 

Thanks

Guest piano_lady

Hi....i'm new here.....addicted to Beethoven Virus recently......does anyone know where can i download <Beethoven Virus OST: The Classics Vol. 1> and <Beethoven Virus OST: The Classics Vol. 2>????? 

Thanks

I will PM you in MMI, ok? ;)

kangmae6.jpg

Attention, Beethoven Virus fans!!

Do you have a BV-related question that you have been dying to ask KMM/KangMae?

Please post your questions here: http://forum.myungmininternational.com/viewtopic.php?f=193&t=2648&start=0.

Deadline is January 5th :D

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kathleenoh0329

I am in the same position... I love Kim Myung Min! (:

Can you also help me out in where to download Kim Myung Min's Classic CDs? Thank youu!

I will PM you in MMI, ok? ;)

*quoted image*

Attention, Beethoven Virus fans!!

Do you have a BV-related question that you have been dying to ask KMM/KangMae?

Please post your questions here: http://forum.myungmininternational.com/viewtopic.php?f=193&t=2648&start=0.

Deadline is January 5th :D

Thank you!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest piano_lady

Kim Myung Min's interview for Beethoven Virus in Japan

BVjap.jpg

As you all know, Beethoven Virus started its broadcast in Japan's Fuji TV yesterday, February 1st! 

After the broadcast, an interview with Kim Myung Min was aired.

You can view the interview (Korean with Japanese subtitles) HERE.

The interview will be available with English subtitles soon so stay tuned!

2 February 2011, MyungMin International

http://mmi.myungmini...l.com/node/2344

• 4 weeks later...
Guest piano_lady

479084cb.gif

Hi there!

Did you know that MyungMin International

is celebrating its second year today, March 1st?

To commemorate this event, MMI is inviting you to celebrate with us this whole month of March!

First of all, check out Kim Myung Min's 2nd anniversary greeting for MMI here.

We also have a first-hand account of Ika of her experiences in MMI. She's been with us since we started in 2009!

And for a better and improved service for our dear MMIers, we have launched our Chinese and Japanese subsites today.

Not only that! More improvements will take place in the future so please don't forget to check out the announcement section!

Of course, since we are celebrating, we have prepared fun activities for everyone! The prizes are really cool so join the games now!

Don't forget, before you leave our site, do sign in our guestbook

and have a chance to win a movie poster autographed by Kim Myung Min himself!

So, what are you waiting for!?!?  Visit our 2nd Anniversary page and celebrate with us!

• 2 months later...

hi guys,i really recommend this drama for every korean drama addict and music lover as well,i admit at first i didnt pay much attention to it ,as i am not interested in classic music and dont know the cast except for JGS,but one day i was bored so i decided to give it a try and WOW!!!!!!!!!! i was totally hooked even i finished it in 3 days only,the plot is amazing ,superb acting ofcourse you will hate kang mae crazily at first but you will learn to love him as the story goes on,this drama really changed my soul,made me appreciate classic music  and the most important thing is that it teached me you can dream no matter your looks or talent or any humiliation you may face and  if you have strong will ,determination,sincerity,clear goal, you can easily get your dream real.

one last thing the song in the last episode (GOOSE DREAM) is totally amazing and summarize the whole series perfectly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest tracejoyrecato

• I'm so happy to find this website. I'm enjoying the pictures and forums about Kim Myung Min. :wub:
  • "You're my instruments --> These people are mine". ^_^

• 8 months later...
Guest little_miya27

Hi! I really like B.V! I fell in love with the story and the soundtracks specially with the classical songs played in the drama. I've searched everywhere in the net where can i download the Beethoven Virus Classical Ost albums and still no luck. Do you have any idea where can i download it? Thank you so much in advance :) I do also hope that there is a part two of the drama... *praying*

Archived