[drama 2008] Beethoven Virus 베토벤 바이러스

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xx-outsider-xx

Lee Ji Ah.... I'm not sure if it's the angle of the picture or what, but she doesn't seem familiar to me. Anyone can highlight me the dramas she's involved in?

Guest minnie02

Lee Ji Ah.... I'm not sure if it's the angle of the picture or what, but she doesn't seem familiar to me. Anyone can highlight me the dramas she's involved in?

she's from the drama tae wang sa shin gi

Guest ovette

lol i find it funny that i mistake Lee Ji Ah with Kim Ok Bin at times.

anyway.. cant wait for this drama..!

Guest tuchee11

Gaaaah! I can't wait for this... JGS in it! OMG! I was shocked to hear the news... This came fast...

So it's gonna be on August or September? Wonder when they're goin to start filming... or have they started already?

she's in the drama tae wang sa shin gi......... she play the role of sujini and sae oh.......

I LOVE HER A LOT........... she soo BEAUTIFUL...........

sae oh

sujiniru7.jpg

sujini

damsu_215.jpg

dsc04107sa8.jpg

lee ji ah

1_777107978m.jpg

Guest liezle

thanks for all the info. i will surely be waiting for this drama :)

here's something that i found in www.ejiahstory.com. it's BV's casting

486a2e72cc106filenamebvrq7.jpg

Guest SillyYun

is Jang Keun Suk going to be the violinist?

AWwwwwww i want him to be main lead LOL

omgggggg so excited

Lee Ji Ah and JKS!

aaa.. now i remember. she played in drama tae wang sa shin gi with BYJ rite?

a so pretty woman ^^

hi H, i see you here! keke..B)

thanks a lot for updating news of this drama,.. <3

do you know when this drama will start shooting? since the airing schedule will b on early September. :huh:

they have to rush the shooting schedule, though

Guest lOveKorea

I see Ahn Sung Ki on the pic which liezle's posted..Brilliant cast indeed! I remember Geun Suk said he was his fave actor before. he's really lucky to be casted with him, surely gonna learn a lot from his seniors!

Guest whohungjen?

this sounds very interesting.

but darn, i hate love triangles

they always make me so mad >_<

but i'm really happy they came up with a musical concept. now here's hoping that they actually play music, not that weird faked flute playing stuff (goong) they usually do.

Guest happypie

hmm, i don't know about the plot (sounds similar to nodame and i didn't enjoy it as much as i was hoping), but lee jae gyu pd is awesome. will definitely check it out for his work.

and kim myung min is a nice plus too!

Guest silently_solitude

the violin..my fav. instrument..cant wait for another musical drama..jang geun suk all the way!!

eh.. excuse me, i dont see Ahn Sung Ki on the pic that liezle posted. @__@

loveKorea, if you meant the old man on the right top, he isnt ASK. he does looks alike ASK ^^

======

[TV리포트] 화제의 ‘베토벤 바이러스’ 편성 확정

080702_1.jpg

2008-7-2 02:31:49

김명민, 이지아, 장근석 주연의 MBC ‘베토벤 바이러스’(연출 이재규 / 극본 홍진아 홍자람)가 9월 3일 첫 방송 될 예정이다. ‘베토벤 바이러스’는 MBC 새 수목 미니시리즈 ‘대한민국 변호사’ 후속으로 편성 받았다.

섬세하고 완벽한 연출로 다모폐인으로부터 ‘천재 연출가’라는 별명을 얻은 이재규 감독이 만드는 세 번째 미니시리즈 ‘베토벤 바이러스’는 시작부터 화제를 모으고 있다. 바로 독특한 소재 ‘오케스트라’와 연기파 배우들의 합세로 관심이 높아진 것. 음악가 집안의 연기파 배우 김명민의 운명적 만남, 신예 이지아의 참여로 ‘베토벤 바이러스’는 뜨거운 이슈로 떠올랐다.

따뜻한 감동으로 인도할 ‘베토벤 바이러스’ 마지막 행운의 주인공은 배우 장근석에게로 돌아갔다. 지난 24일 장근석은 ‘베토벤 바이러스’ 제작진과의 첫 만남을 가졌다. 이 날 구두로 출연 계약을 맺은 것.

장근석이 맡은 강건우 캐릭터는 천재 음악가로 오케스트라 트럼펫 연주자이다. 또한 지휘자로 배우 김명민과 묘한 경쟁관계에 놓이는 인물이다. 제작진은 “배우 장근석이 가진 매력을 믿는다”라며 장근석에 대한 높은 신뢰를 보였다.

한편, ‘베토벤 바이러스’는 배우들의 실제 연주를 드라마에 담을 예정이다. 시청자들의 눈속임이 아닌 리얼 오케스트라 드라마를 만들고자 배우와 제작진 모두 피땀 흘리며 노력중이다. 주요 배역 캐스팅이 완료된 ‘베토벤 바이러스’는 10일부터 첫 촬영에 들어간다.

구혜정 기자 august1410@naver.com

credit: keunsuk.com

Guest lOveKorea

eh.. excuse me, i dont see Ahn Sung Ki on the pic that liezle posted. @__@

loveKorea, if you meant the old man on the right top, he isnt ASK. he does looks alike ASK ^^

maymay Haha..yeah, I meant that old man on the right top. anyway why is drama wiki mentioning him as Ahn Sung Ki in this link, if he really isnt ? :wacko:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Beethoven_Virus

======

한편, ‘베토벤 바이러스’는 배우들의 실제 연주를 드라마에 담을 예정이다. 시청자들의 눈속임이 아닌 리얼 오케스트라 드라마를 만들고자 배우와 제작진 모두 피땀 흘리며 노력중이다. 주요 배역 캐스팅이 완료된 ‘베토벤 바이러스’는 10일부터 첫 촬영에 들어간다.

구혜정 기자 august1410@naver.com

credit: keunsuk.com

Beethoven Virus will be scheduled to aire in early september following the finale of The Lawyers Of The Great Republic Korea (meaning this will be a wed/thur drama )

maymay Haha..yeah, I meant that old man on the right top. anyway why is drama wiki mentioning him as Ahn Sung Ki in this link, if he really isnt ? :wacko:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Beethoven_Virus

trust me . the actor is not mr Ahn Sung Ki. i cant tell you his name right now but i have seem this actor in other dramas .

but how come no one told me Jo Jae Hyun is in this too.......that will be cool if the casting on that chart is confirmed wow . Kim Myung Min vs Jo Jae Hyun .!!

.he did a special appearance in PD Lee 's Damo before ..so perhaps this time another special appearance ?

Guest kdramafanusa

hi H, i see you here! keke..B)

thanks a lot for updating news of this drama,.. <3

do you know when this drama will start shooting? since the airing schedule will b on early September. :huh:

they have to rush the shooting schedule, though

Hi Maymay, we'll be following 2 dramas together. :)

I'm a huge fan of PD Lee & lead actor KMM (he's the best actor to me), they are amazing. :wub:

I read recently that KMM's preparing for the drama and filming will start in July.

but how come no one told me Jo Jae Hyun is in this too.......that will be cool if the casting on that chart is confirmed wow . Kim Myung Min vs Jo Jae Hyun .!!

.he did a special appearance in PD Lee 's Damo before ..so perhaps this time another special appearance ?

Hi Shirley, I didn't know that JJH will be in this as well. How exciting!!!

Gosh, "Beethoven Virus" will be on at the same time with Song Il-kook's "Kingdom Of The Wind" and Park Shin-Yang's "Painter Of The Wind". We'll have a "Battle of Grand Prize Winners" (all 3 actors won Grand Prize).

EDIT: I remember reading some members' posts about the writers here. They are not the ones who wrote "Sassy Girl, Choon-hyang", "My Girl", "Fantasy Couple", and "Hong Gil Hong".

Archived