[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Juz to ask people...

there was a scene in the next preview~~~ shin shouted at CG for going into a room? anyone saw???

WHAt happen anyone knows?

yeah that was a lil shocking... isn't that the dark room where you develop pictures? so maybe he was mad that she lets light into the room? or maybe he just wanted alone time :unsure: anyway, shin needs to stop acting like a wife-beater with that temper of his (so many attempts of hurting CG). ahhh... it's so hard to defend him if he keeps acting like that... so looking forward to volume_9_shin

Guest SUjjang

HAHA. OH EM BEE> I LOVE JUNG HOONIE'S SOCKS <3

hahaha ;D. anyways. yeahhh....

jihoon and eunhye are so cute.. but the other girl makes a better couple with jihoon comparing at looks.

Guest chaoticrose

Puhahahahaha! You've got yourself a very late fan here. XD Well, better late than never, right?

Gosh, I am in love with 주지훈 now. >///<

-currently watching episoda 5-

-gasp- It's so crazy how Shin watches that whole drama just so he understands what he's talking about. >< Gosh.... and YEH does act extremely well. But I bet it was easy to cry in that scene. H-ll, if someone talked about me that way, I'd cry and beat him up, too.

LMFAO, NO CD! XDDDDD

OHMIGOD, STUPID HYORIN. T_T HYORIN = DIE >EEE

-just watched the previews for episode 7-

OMGOMGOMGzzzzzzzOMG!!!!!

I WANNA SEE!! ITS THE ONE WHERE THEY SLEEP IN THE SAME ROOM! LMFAO, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!!! -jumps up and down in joy- It's so sad where everyone pays attention to Shin and not to Yul. >E It wasn't Yul's fault that he got kicked out, I mean, he DOES have the right to be mean. It was b/c his dad died that Shin took his place. >E I think that CG did the right thing, going to Yul rather than Shin, but I think, deep down, he wants CG to pay attention to him rather than all those other people.

LMFAO, CG KICKS HIM OFF THE BED. XDDDDD

ahhh... it's so hard to defend him if he keeps acting like that...

Yeah, I saw that thing where he yells at her for going into that room... T_T

For a guy like Shin, it's easy to defend him. Charisma, looks, he's got it all, and there you go. XD

almost reaching 350 =o and the next thing we know, we're up to 400 ;p we can do it goong-ers!

anyway, shin needs to stop acting like a wife-beater with that temper of his (so many attempts of hurting CG). ahhh... it's so hard to defend him if he keeps acting like that... so looking forward to volume_9_shin

volume 9 shin, most definitely! and volume 8ish-9ish yul, too =) blehhhh why can't chae gyung just become polygamous and marry both guys mehehehehe >=D

i think he shouted at her because it's his secret room? maybe he wants to be a photographer or something? or he had another fight with hyorin

I hope she gets trampled by a horse or soemting that hyorin tOOt.

and i wish shin would STOP shouting at CG~~ and i HOPE that horse falling scene comes after shin shouted at her.. then he will feel "OMG~ she went for yul instead of me" but actually it's because there wasnt any space left for her, everyone was surrounding shin. lOlx

almost reaching 350 =o and the next thing we know, we're up to 400 ;p we can do it goong-ers!

volume 9 shin, most definitely! and volume 8ish-9ish yul, too =) blehhhh why can't chae gyung just become polygamous and marry both guys mehehehehe >=D

lOlx.. u R so darn cute telly~~ i kinda wish the same ting too.. lOlx..

but i leaning more towards SHIN + Cg = LOVE

suddenly~~ i realized tat we are really a close pack of goong junkies. hoohohohohohoho...

Churasan, I know what you mean, I swear I was like "Watch out" to the maids and the attendants...they were all so close.

It would've been funny if she swung and hit Shin though, lol!

Well, here is another contribution from me, one of many:

http://s8.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=15J5Q7E2OJ7Z03VM387CCUCPDC

Enjoy!

Going to work on my present for you all now.

-Jess

:w00t: present, we get a present?! oohhh i'm excited :excl:

ON ep 6...wow, there so many scenes concentrated on CG & Shin. those are the scenes i wish for all the time.

the time that Cg & Yul spent together, that was really sweet. their scenes together are always so pleasant...well except that part where he holds her hand and she takes it away. :( poor Yul, his jealousy is starting to come out.

i luv how Shin intimidates the heck out of CG, even when she's trying to defend herself. i hope they make her a bit stronger/tougher sooner, but i guess that will come with time.

it's cool how the Princess surprised Shin, at being able to speak formally and then getting a hole in one. i like it when she pleasantly surprises him.

ugghh at the egg scene, those eggs should have been saved for Hyorin and Yul's mother!

the hug...aahhh why couldn't Shin let it go on just a little longer?!

and oh gosh, the "look" Shin gave her in that dress. that's a look u want from someone u love most definetly. it took my breath away, i kept repeating it over and over again...it was so good.

Cg's dancing left a little to be desired :lol: , but it was funny. u can see Yul and the staff laughing in the background.

the vignette was nice too, her remembering past events and the song- oh i love the songs they use, they're so fitting to the story.

okay sorry for rambling but u guys were right...this was an awesome episode.

when the series is done and the official DVD comes out for the show...i am so buying no question!

GOONG- the stress reliever- even better than advil!

can't wait for next wed & thurs!

Guest pwincezs

yeaH liquidfir we're one big happy famiLy... can you imagaine if we all met up...

setting up different camps... S.A.V.E (J) in their ninja clothes...

We'll be going around supporting GOONG... LOL

Headline News: SOOMPI'S GOONG JUNKIIS UNITE

I hope she gets trampled by a horse or soemting that hyorin tOOt.

lOlx.. u R so darn cute telly~~ i kinda wish the same ting too.. lOlx..

but i leaning more towards SHIN + Cg = LOVE

suddenly~~ i realized tat we are really a close pack of goong junkies. hoohohohohohoho...

hahahaha i wish hyo rin would become a horse, so we can feed her rotten grass and whip her like crazy (no animal cruelty though, just hyo rin cruelty! moohahahaha)

i'm a yul camper, but i'm looking forward to shin and chae gyung's love, but i wouldn't mind a yul side affair, it would make things more dramatic and interesting =p

hehehehehehe amandaaa we are such a close pack of goong lovers! i know you, you know me, i love goong, we love goong =) ahh, if only real life were as lovely as this thread =p

Guest jlove1831

^ ROFLMAO! I love that idea xD; Hahahaha we're terrible human beings..look what dramas make us think..!!

pwincezs -- oh man, that would be so crazy if we all met up..can you imagine where we could all possibly meet up? and ..oh man, I don't even know if I want to picture it, if I scream a lot and giggle and all that when I watch it ALONE...I don't want to imagine what it'd be like if we were all together watching it...XDDDD

Is anyone here from Ohio!? Seriously, I want someone to watch Korean dramas with...! Maybe I'll find someone when I go off to college.. xD

Guest aznluvblue

i was downloading it but it stopped at 80% cuz the link was blocked. Can any1 plz reup eps 6 again in ysi??? appreciate it !

Guest jlove1831

could anyone ul Goong eps 5 and 6 both HQ using YSI? please!! I cant use filefront coz its sooo slow ...

... @_@ ... I think that's a lot to ask for since HQ = 700 MB and it takes a long time to upload the LQ ~150 MB episodes as it is >_<; Have you tried Clubbox yet..??

Guest BokuWaShinigami

could anyone ul Goong eps 5 and 6 both HQ using YSI? please!! I cant use filefront coz its sooo slow ...

^...YSI has a tendancy to get screwed up and blocked easily with super huge files like the 700 MB HQ Episodes. I would upload the 2 episodes to YSI, but I'm afraid it'll take 72380127382173 years and get blocked after one download. T_T

BUT - someone requested that the HQ episodes be uploaded to SendSpace, which I am doing now, starting with episode 5. I hope that's better for you?

yeaH liquidfir we're one big happy famiLy... can you imagaine if we all met up...

setting up different camps... S.A.V.E (J) in their ninja clothes...

:huh: we'd have to put on our ninja uniforms?! haha well atleast let us take them off when we walk around camp :lol:

i think he shouted at her because it's his secret room? maybe he wants to be a photographer or something? or he had another fight with hyorin

or he was secretly taking pictures of her and were hanged all over the wall.

haha i only say that cuz i really like the scene in the manhwa where he gets secretly video taped when he was like semi-perverted towards cg when she was sleeping. i hope they do that scene. but this one could be just a good.

hmm and sorry yul campers. maybe its cuz im a guy but i really dont like his character. hes so boring and just smiles all the time. i guess hell get more interesting when he starts really going for cg but he pretty much just non-stop smiles all the time. -runs from tomatoes-

Guest ArashiSuki

... @_@ ... I think that's a lot to ask for since HQ = 700 MB and it takes a long time to upload the LQ ~150 MB episodes as it is >_<; Have you tried Clubbox yet..??

Yes but somehow clubbox doesnt work with my computer ... I dont know why :wacko:

I dont mind if the file is split with splitter, coz then its easy to ul and dl too .. but filefront only give me 18kb/s and it will takes me like 10 hrs to dl. that is if the dl goes smoothly. sometimes when it past 6 hrs my computer automatically stop the dl ... :(

I cant wait anymore .. whaaa .... d-addicts is takin too long and my withdrawal from Goong drives me crazy :crazy:

i hope some nice people willing to help me!!!!

Archived