[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest ArashiSuki

^...YSI has a tendancy to get screwed up and blocked easily with super huge files like the 700 MB HQ Episodes. I would upload the 2 episodes to YSI, but I'm afraid it'll take 72380127382173 years and get blocked after one download. T_T

BUT - someone requested that the HQ episodes be uploaded to SendSpace, which I am doing now, starting with episode 5. I hope that's better for you?

I think the last time sendspace works better so yeah, please :D thank you soo much!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o we have a guy here, i didn't realize that. hi roujin ;) , hehe sorry...i'm a flirt.

and Yul, oh but that's his charm. he stands there, does nothing but smile and girls fall at his feet.

he's too cute for words, he has an understated charm.

Guest tklovex3

^...YSI has a tendancy to get screwed up and blocked easily with super huge files like the 700 MB HQ Episodes. I would upload the 2 episodes to YSI, but I'm afraid it'll take 72380127382173 years and get blocked after one download. T_T

BUT - someone requested that the HQ episodes be uploaded to SendSpace, which I am doing now, starting with episode 5. I hope that's better for you?

GASP :w00t: OMG i love you! sendspace is whack sometimes but when i use it late at night.. it's so fast! hahaha i seriously stay up late on purpose to dl goong.. man i love it so much!

yeaH liquidfir we're one big happy famiLy... can you imagaine if we all met up...

setting up different camps... S.A.V.E (J) in their ninja clothes...

We'll be going around supporting GOONG... LOL

Headline News: SOOMPI'S GOONG JUNKIIS UNITE

YEAH~ Shin camp + Yul camp + Cg camp = best friends

IF there are people rooting for hyorin.. u are nUtz. lOlx.

i will wear a hanbok. hahahhahahaha~~~

hahahaha i wish hyo rin would become a horse, so we can feed her rotten grass and whip her like crazy (no animal cruelty though, just hyo rin cruelty! moohahahaha)

i'm a yul camper, but i'm looking forward to shin and chae gyung's love, but i wouldn't mind a yul side affair, it would make things more dramatic and interesting =p

hehehehehehe amandaaa we are such a close pack of goong lovers! i know you, you know me, i love goong, we love goong =) ahh, if only real life were as lovely as this thread =p

and i am quite pissed with shin sometimes when he gets angry too easily~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wad the.. she just stumbled into the room accidentally. it;s not as if its done on purpose.

i LOVE the jealous expression to death~~ ooOOoohOOoo :phew:

Guest 6shin3hwa7

Just watched Ep.06. <3 the dancing scene, i was laughing so hard when she danced, and the shoe/cinderella scene. :w00t: can't wait for next week's episode, the horse scene and where they go to her house is coming up.

Made Tops!! :D

Guest Saki>^.^<

OMGJCSS!!!!!! Ahhhhhh.... that episode was sooooo good! Man. Shin was so cool! Things are so getting better now! When Shin and CG were getting ready for the party, and Shin looks over, his face so said, "Wow, she's beautiful..." :mellow: I loved that part, it definaltely shows he is starting to like his wife :)

Dang, Yul's mom and Hyorin... First Hyorin, how could she say something like that? I don't know exactally what she said but I think she said something like, "I hate seeing someone who is so in love with the camera's, is so childish, and unworthy of you to be at your side." I heard that and was like, "Girl. I wanna go S.A.V.E. with a silent J on your butt!!!!!" :fury: Oh and Yul's mom.... geez, this episode she didn't really do anything except for the egg, but she was such a richard simmons about her hair... She looked pretty the first time too.... Anyways, how could Halmamama tell Yul's mom about the King's illness, and she told her that Shin and CG got married becuase of his illness????? Dang it, Halmamama is too trusting... but the queen is smart, she's totally suspicious! Go Queenie! But what was Yul's mom saying, "You should have been the 'princess'... but don't take it to heart, it's just my opinion..." I was like WTF?!?!?!?!?!?! I sort of felt sorry for Hyorin because Yul's mom was starting to prod her open wounds... I so wanna go S.A.V.E. with a silent J on their butts.... but they haven't done anything that great... We'll wait to take them down with one GINOURMOUS blow...

Ok, let's go over the funny parts :P Hmmm.... lemme see... ahahaha when she said the phrase thing, Shin was like O_O Puahahaha... he was so surprised! The queen actually smiled at her for once =) What else...

Oh yeah, I'm so learning korean slang when CG is teaching it to Yul: "If you want one oreder of kimbap and one order ddopuki you say one 'KimDDak'." The she asked Yul, "If you order one mandu and one ddopuki, what do you say?" I was sooo right! I said the same thing as Yul ^.^ Oh and when CG talked about Uhljjang earlier, I knew what it was but she explained it and I was like, "Oooooo that's how they got the word Uhljjang... from 'Uhlguri Jjang' ^.^ Oh, the korean "golf" scene was funny too, something like that always happens to the heroine; they're always so lucky =)

The back scene after the egg scene was so cute! Well... for like 2 seconds, then everything went back to normal... stupid Shin <.< Yul was starting to show his evilness at this part too... saying not to visit Shin, trying to pervent her from going in anyway... even holding her hand! And the dance scene was cute too... "Baili nawaishhhhh ^.^" Hahaha... the whole episode they've been smiling in front of everyone but under their breath they're like bickering like Then Shin put CG shoe on.... OMGJCSS he was like soooooo bochida (I hope that's a word -.-)!!!!! Yul was jealous here too... -.- Noooooo Yul, don't go to the dark side and make S.A.V.E. with a silent J have to kick your butt =(

Wow, that was a long rant... no one will read it anyways... -_- Oh well... I'll write more later... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :ph34r:

or he was secretly taking pictures of her and were hanged all over the wall.

hmm and sorry yul campers. maybe its cuz im a guy but i really dont like his character. hes so boring and just smiles all the time. i guess hell get more interesting when he starts really going for cg but he pretty much just non-stop smiles all the time. -runs from tomatoes-

hey, that's a good hypothesis :blush: that would be cute if her pictures really do hang on the drying lines.

well... yul's cute to me cuz he's really thoughtful. like he told shin to get CG chocolate to comfort her, or he wrote nice stuff down for shin to tell CG, or hanging out with CG when she's singled-out by Shin's friends at the BD party ect... us girls appreciate that kind of guy :rolleyes:

whereas we appreciate shin too... once he frickin' expresses what he feels instead of denying it :phew:

Stoopid stoopid stoopid poopeyhead....argh, I was working on my present for you all when it went blank!!!! I accidentally hit a button and it got deleted, what the crap!!!

Aigoo, have to start all over again...

but I promise you, YOU'LL LOVE IT!!!

S read ur "rant". i luv reading ur posts they're always hella funny!

aawww J, it's okay...we'll wait patiently for ur present luvs.

Guest tklovex3

hahahaha i wish hyo rin would become a horse, so we can feed her rotten grass and whip her like crazy (no animal cruelty though, just hyo rin cruelty! moohahahaha)

HAHAHAHA i almost spit out my water when i read how you wished hyorin would become a horse. HAHHAHAHA!! OMFG, is she that bad?!?!? i've only watched up till episode 4... is she bad to the point where you get irratated at seeing her face? and you just wanna scream? teehee

Just watched Ep.06. <3 the dancing scene, i was laughing so hard when she danced, and the shoe/cinderella scene. :w00t: can't wait for next week's episode, the horse scene and where they go to her house is coming up.

Made Tops!! :D

shin had a look of surprise when they managed to finish the dance in a rather graceful manner. lOlx..

and he thinks he is beautiful. when he stared at her because she was in a beautiful gown. LOlx

HAHAHAHA i almost spit out my water when i read how you wished hyorin would become a horse. HAHHAHAHA!! OMFG, is she that bad?!?!? i've only watched up till episode 4... is she bad to the point where you get irratated at seeing her face? and you just wanna scream? teehee

yeah totally. wait till u watch epi 5.. u will feel like snappin her neck and makin her eat her fur coat.

and why am i so obsessed bout the fur coat? watCH EPI 5.. and shin's friends are a$$es.

I want S.A.V.E. with silent J to also wear Kendo uniforms (aside from the Ninja costume)! haha! the pants are just so cool!! then we'd all jump in front of Hyorin, and wave our big sticks at her face! lol! (^_^)

jun ji: silent J, no worries. take your time dearie.

Guest Saki>^.^<

S read ur "rant". i luv reading ur posts they're always hella funny!

aawww J, it's okay...we'll wait patiently for ur present luvs.

Everyone keeps on saying I'm entertaining to read, am I really :huh: I'm a pretty boring person :mellow:

shin had a look of surprise when they managed to finish the dance in a rather graceful manner. lOlx..

and he thinks he is beautiful. when he stared at her because she was in a beautiful gown. LOlx

yeah totally. wait till u watch epi 5.. u will feel like snappin her neck and makin her eat her fur coat.

and why am i so obsessed bout the fur coat? watCH EPI 5.. and shin's friends are a$$es.

Totally.... she says some really biatchy things.... :fury: S.AV.E. with a silent J is so gonna kick her butt!!!! Yeah, S.A.V.E. with a silent J will so kick Shin's friends' butts too :tounge2:

Awwwwww J, you have a present for us? :) But that stinks, it got deleted... I did that before with a really important paper I was working really hard on, I was like >.<... *faint* =_=;;;;;

I want S.A.V.E. with silent J to also wear Kendo uniforms (aside from the Ninja costume)! haha! the pants are just so cool!! then we'd all jump in front of Hyorin, and wave our big sticks at her face! lol! (^_^)

E that'd be so awsome!!!! We could so try every ninja/ martail arts fashion... even superhero fashion! Whatever makes us look the hottest, and butt kicking-est ;p

So here's more rant :D I'm soooooooooo looking forward to nest weeks episode... frst and foremost, THE BACK SCENE :w00t: !!!!!!!!!! We've all been waiting for this for, what, 3 weeks, and now it'll finally appear! Hahaha... CG like hugged Shin! They were like

"Ya... :mellow:"

"Stay still..."

*trys to turn around*

"Ahhh,,, just face the other way!"

Puahahahhaah.... and the bed secene =) Her brother is unstoppable also... ^.^ OH yeah, and when Shin's taking off his clothes, CG was like "Why are you taking off your clothes...." or something like that, but at the same time she's trying to look... hahahahha... :D

And the other scene we've been waiting for for 3 weeks is finally upon us, THE HORSE SCENE!!!!! Hehehehe... =)

But what was with that secret developing room... Shin was pissed too ... ?

Anyways, I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to next week :lol:

we'll need some black Pleather (me an animal lover :) ) outfits too.

GOONG-er's & S.A.V.E with a Silent J will be the most stylish bunch ever seen :excl:

yay!!! i get to watch my goong dramas tomorrow!!! why did the ratings go down dang it?!?!? T^T eh~ oh well. but can't wait to see them!! [x

-S0LLY ^3^

Archived