[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

hey everyone! i just watched ep. 5 (yeah i'm a bit behind) and OMG!!!! Hyorin is such a conniving little richard simmons! I swear! that actress is sooooo good coz i physically hate.... HATE...... Hyorin! ugh!! I wanted to go inside my PC and beat the living crap out of her!!

and Shin's friends...... doi!!! I hated them when they were speaking english and looking down on CG. and then HB (Hyorin richard simmons) joins in and ...... aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!! I just really wanted to punch someone last night!

One good thing about ep 5 was that Yul made me fall more in love with him. You know just his niceness and stuff. sigh. must get him away from his mommy.

guys, huge favor, anyone willing to send me a YSI link for ep 6? please????

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll pm you all with a link, so please be patient.

Anyone else? I can only take up to 25 names...speak now or forever have no GOONG! hehehe...

I need a nap.

Telly, you're so cute!

Yesha, anything for my fellow "S.A.V.E. with a Silent J" member.

Guest YEHJIN.

mannnnnn why do ysi take so long for a file to upload x.O?

ANYWAYSSSSSSSS

here is the link for YSI the MV for Perhaps Love.

since many of you wanted it........ :D

http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=10NCZWS2K538T3QAUFKZS65TMZ

puhahhaa i feel so special since i'm contributing now. muhahahha. xD

and i finally finished DLing ep 6 for goong!

the previews were hilarious :]

i didn't see the whole thing yet, so.. after i post this, i'm off to see ep 6 >]

goodbye my fellow goong-ians, for at least an hour xD

EDIT:

btw, whenlifegivesyoulemons, i LOVELOVELOVE your avatar. <3333

Guest jlove1831

Ahh nooo, the ratings went down :(

I posted a YSI link for Episode 6 a few pages back but I guess nobody's noticing it cuz the link still works!

Goong - Ep. 06 :)

Oh dear, how will I survive another week? I started watching Goong this past weekend and watched 1-4...I didn't have to wait too long for 5 + 6.. I usually wait til most of the drama's been released before I start watching, but I heard too much about this and couldn't resist xD;

Guest starryeyedwonder

ahh, i loved episode 6~~

i have a question tho..

you know when shin and his friends were inside in that horse riding club place.. and the friends were making fun of CG i think.. and he said something that made hyorin ask him if making fun of CG upset him so much

what did shin say to his friends? =)

and omg.. the cinderella scene........

so dreamy <3

Telly: I was like gasping for air when I saw Shin's back (and I'm a Yul lover) then suddenly I hear Yul's voice and then I see his back and I was screaming so loud that my sister ran all the way downstairs to find out what was happening to me! lol! :)

Jun Ji: "S.A.V.E. with a Silent J" lol! i am so loving it! (^_^)

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

k i was watching the MV... and WHY are there so many shin and hyorin scenes??? OMG we havent seen him all crazy over her like that!!! and where the heck is yul and CG scenes in this??? *sniff*

Guest lenakeem

wahh sorry but can someone please upload ep 6? im sorry >.< i just caem back form volleyball practice and im like GOONG! O_O and none of the links are working >.< IM REALLLY sorry.. well im not a leecher so you can count on me thanks in advance ^^-

omggoodness i need to read the post more carefully >.<

THANK YOU jlove1831!!!

Archived