[variety] We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요

Guest jahye

LOL. I just watched episode 3.

----

maybe spoilers?

----

I have a feeling saori and dondon will break off soon if dondon doesn't change. lol.

I don't like Andy's new haircut... He looks better with brown hair.

LOOOOOOL. Crown J and his random references to LA or Atlanta. But honestly, I think Crown J type of guy is the only guy able to handle SIY's... self-centered behavior.

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PDURRR

http://nmeeting.net/tt/2013

3회 찾앗다! ㅋ

고맙다!! ㅎㅎ

hyung don and saori are so funny hahah

god crown j and his wangsterness is so annoying after awhile :mellow: A!!!!! lol

but him and in young are my fav couple to watch lol~ and then it goes to saori and don don :D

i wish i knew more korean :mellow:

lol sometimes i'm so lost! hahah

어떡해!~o well :ph34r:

i'll rewatch if they ever get subbed

But the last thing I want is, like others have mentioned, for young, teenybopper idol stars to invade this show. God, please say NO to Wonder Dong Super Bang 5501 Generation Island. PLEASE!

HELL YEAH MAN~ that crap is so annoying lol :crazy:

Personally, I hope they keep Crown J and Seo In Young together, but they can change up the other couples. I'd like to see Jung Hyung Don stay but with a new partner. I do like Solbi and Andy together, but I'd like to see them with new partners too. Alex and Shin Ae.. are prety boring so I wouldn't mind if they were replaced with new faces. But the last thing I want is, like others have mentioned, for young, teenybopper idol stars to invade this show. God, please say NO to Wonder Dong Super Bang 5501 Generation Island. PLEASE!

On to favorite lines from today's episode:

Kim Won Hee: Another picture? Oh, it's creepy now.

Crown J: ATL baby, A!

Seo In Young: How much do you have?

Solbi: I'm not really good at working out.

Andy: That's why you gain weight.

Solbi: My lips are lonely.

i totally agree with kim won hee...its a lil creepy don't you think?? i heard a word papparazi somewhere around that time~ :lol:

and please please please let Crown J - SIY couple stay!~ i love those two together!~ they could totally change alex-shinae couple though..but would the ending really be a divorce?? thats a bit, i dunno, SAD maybe..

Thanks soooo much for uploading......Really enjoyed watching it......

Are you going to continue to uploading it every week on the Veoh?

Sorry but I'm not the one who upload it though T__T It's somebody else but I'm not sure if him/her is on soompi or not. But the uploader do upload new episode every week.

So I stay up until 2 last night to watch this episode and I gotta say...I'm loving it LOL Crown J and his constant mix of Korean and English is plain hilarious hahaha..LA..Atlanta..tornado..hurricane LOL I just love this guy. SIY and Crown J getting mani hehehe...the shop look so cute...make me wanna go get mine done again but the one in the US look so ugly..well at least in my areas.

Here're some caps of my favorite scenes from this episode of Andy and Solbi:

poolya6.jpgpiggyei2.jpg

kiss1ii7.jpgkiss2an6.jpg

kiss3op5.jpgkiss4hd6.jpg

^Andy's facial expression before he kiss her is priceless...and the butt slap after the kiss hahaha...

I just notice how pretty Shin Ae's eyes are when they did a close up of her..it has that natural brown color which I love.

But the last thing I want is, like others have mentioned, for young, teenybopper idol stars to invade this show. God, please say NO to Wonder Dong Super Bang 5501 Generation Island. PLEASE!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Dude, I LOL-ed when I read that! Very creative! I like!!

I agree, it wouldn't seem "real" when they're on it.

Thanks for the third episode!!

I'll be back with quotes and comments once I dl it...not that anyone might care. :sweatingbullets::w00t:

OMGEE!!!! I just thought of this...Kim Jong Gook is coming back from the army sometime this year....Do you know know where I'm going with this?? :lol: Put him and Chae Yeon togetherrrrrrrrrr!!!! :w00t:

Guest IUPHIMHAN

wegotmarried4.jpg

We Got Married” reveals celebrities out of bed looks

The four make-believe newly wed couples on MBC Sunday Sunday Night, “We Got Married”will be showing them getting up from bed and exercising together.

In tonight’s episode, Jung Hyung Don-Saori, Alex-Shin Ae, Solbi-Andy, Crown J-Seo In Young couples will reveal their fresh faces after getting up from bed. The four couple will also get a “exercise together for a healthy lifestyle” mission. The couples will have lots of interesting ideas to choose from. Andy-Solbi couple chose Pocketball and things got interesting after they decided to wager on the person who loses will have to give the other person a light peck.

Alex who charmed Shin Ae previously with his culinary skills and song bought her to a gym this time. Alex volunteered to become Shin Ae’s fitness trainer and his strict training regime even shocked the production team filming them.

Crown J and Seo In Young continued in their battle to assume supremacy over each other. They were suppose to go exercising but with both of them hating that, they started squabbling with each other, amply showing that they are the ticking time bomb couple in the program.

“We Got Married” is the first-ever program in Korea that unites two celebrities together to become a couple. Since it’s first episode on 9th March, it has gotten good reviews. After just two episodes, the growing popularity among viewers could be the catalyst for “Sunday Sunday Night” to see a surge in their ratings.

Have heard good reviews about this and frankly miss the romance factor in Korean variety. Although this is partly scripted, it still is helluva interesting especially after I watched the chinese subbed episode 2.

Date: March 31, 2008

http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/

Guest jahye

In case you missed it here's a link for Episode 3 (080330) (LQ, MU). I don't like replying to a thread if I'm only posting a link, so sometimes I might just update the first post with the link or edit my last post, but not reply to the thread saying a link is available. :sweatingbullets: So always check the first post!

There's an article online that had a phone interview with one of the PDs of the show and he explained some of the behind the scenes work on the show.

So everyone (including myself) has been assuming there is a script for the show, but apparently there isn't, or at least not a word for word script and nothing detailed like we all thought.

Before the participants film for the show, they have really long individual interviews with the production crew so they can get a feel of what their personalities are like and then the production crew uses that information to set up situations. He used Crown J and Seo In Young as an example. During the interview process they found out both Crown J and Seo In Young are really attached to things like their shoes and accessories so on the day they moved in, they were asked to bring all those things like their shoes, accessories, and beauty products to their new home. So the scene when they fought about how much space they get for their shoes is all real, it all came out from Crown J and Seo In Young's natural behavior.

Basically, using the information from the interviews, the production crew try to set up situations but all the words and actions of the particpants are not scripted, that's all real and the true personalities of the couples coming out. It's a creative, but risky way to film a show. Like Crown J and Seo In Young for example, the production crew knew how much both of them are attached to those things and they probably also knew (from the interviews) they're both the type of people not to back down, so by asking the couple to bring those items, the production crew was assuming a situation would come out of it and lucky for them, it did and a very funny at that. But it's also risky in that even though they try to set up a situation, nothing may come of it and it might end up being really boring if the couple's words and actions are boring.

For now, the PD says the couples will continue on until they themselves decide to break up.. in other words, divorce.

Guest IUPHIMHAN

Just found this on Yahoo, hope someone can provide trans: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...5&from=rank

신애 "몸매에 대한 악플로 상처받아"

[매일경제] 2008년 03월 31일(월) 오전 08:21 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[클릭하시면 원본크기 이미지를 보실 수 있습니다.]

로맨틱가이 알렉스가 신애의 헬스 트레이너를 자청하고 나섰다.

30일 방송된 MBC '일요일 일요일 밤에'의 '우리 결혼했어요'(연출 전성호)에서 신애는 다른 여자 연예인들보다 상대적으로 큰 체구에 대한 스트레스를 털어 놓았다.

알렉스와 가상 부부로 함께 운동을 하는 미션을 수행하던 중 신애는 "키도 큰 편이지만 체구가 서인영씨나 사오리, 솔비씨에 비해 상대적으로 큰 편" 이라며 "팬들중에 실제 제 모습을 보고 실망감을 드러내시는 분들도 있다"고 털어놨다.

신애는 "CF로 데뷔했는데 당시에는 15~30초안에 얼굴만 클로즈업되서 나와 실제 키가 어떤지 몸매가 어떤지 드러나지 않기 때문"이였다며 당시 악성 댓글로 인한 마음고생이 심했음을 고백했다.

알렉스는 가상 남편으로서 신애의 건강을 위해 직접 일일 헬스트레이너를 자청해 자상하지만 엄격한 트레이너로서의 모습을 보였다.

지난 주 감미로운 목소리로 김동률의 '아이처럼'을 불러 화제를 모았던 알렉스는 이번 방송에 요리 잘하는 1등 신랑감으로 변신해 또 한 번 신애를 감동시켰다.

신애는 자신을 위해 준비된 '알렉스표 된장찌개'를 시식한 뒤 알렉스의 요리 솜씨에 엄지손가락을 추켜세우며 연신 감탄을 금치 못했다.

한편, 이날 방송에서는 알렉스-신애 커플 외에도 정형돈-사오리, 앤디-솔비, 크라운J-서인영 부부의 신혼 아침 풍경과 함께 운동 미션 수행으로 서로에게 한 걸음 다가서는 과정을 공개해 눈길을 끌었다.

Roughly it said about Shinae and Alex did excercise together, commented about body shape. Also revealed Shinae was being prepared to cook and Alex admired that.

In case you missed it here's a link for Episode 3 (080330) (LQ, MU). I don't like replying to a thread if I'm only posting a link, so sometimes I might just update the first post with the link or edit my last post, but not reply to the thread saying a link is available. :sweatingbullets: So always check the first post!

There's an article online that had a phone interview with one of the PDs of the show and he explained some of the behind the scenes work on the show.

So everyone (including myself) has been assuming there is a script for the show, but apparently there isn't, or at least not a word for word script and nothing detailed like we all thought.

Before the participants film for the show, they have really long individual interviews with the production crew so they can get a feel of what their personalities are like and then the production crew uses that information to set up situations. He used Crown J and Seo In Young as an example. During the interview process they found out both Crown J and Seo In Young are really attached to things like their shoes and accessories so on the day they moved in, they were asked to bring all those things like their shoes, accessories, and beauty products to their new home. So the scene when they fought about how much space they get for their shoes is all real, it all came out from Crown J and Seo In Young's natural behavior.

Basically, using the information from the interviews, the production crew try to set up situations but all the words and actions of the particpants are not scripted, that's all real and the true personalities of the couples coming out. It's a creative, but risky way to film a show. Like Crown J and Seo In Young for example, the production crew knew how much both of them are attached to those things and they probably also knew (from the interviews) they're both the type of people not to back down, so by asking the couple to bring those items, the production crew was assuming a situation would come out of it and lucky for them, it did and a very funny at that. But it's also risky in that even though they try to set up a situation, nothing may come of it and it might end up being really boring if the couple's words and actions are boring.

For now, the PD says the couples will continue on until they themselves decide to break up.. in other words, divorce.

THanks a lot for translating. This make me love this show even more knowing that it's not entirely scripted..the PD and production crews are very creative indeed. And it's very interesting that the couple can choose to break up themselves..not because the PD make them to.

Guest smileforgrace

Just found this on Yahoo, hope someone can provide trans: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...5&from=rank

신애 "몸매에 대한 악플로 상처받아"

[매일경제] 2008년 03월 31일(월) 오전 08:21 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

[클릭하시면 원본크기 이미지를 보실 수 있습니다.]

로맨틱가이 알렉스가 신애의 헬스 트레이너를 자청하고 나섰다.

30일 방송된 MBC '일요일 일요일 밤에'의 '우리 결혼했어요'(연출 전성호)에서 신애는 다른 여자 연예인들보다 상대적으로 큰 체구에 대한 스트레스를 털어 놓았다.

알렉스와 가상 부부로 함께 운동을 하는 미션을 수행하던 중 신애는 "키도 큰 편이지만 체구가 서인영씨나 사오리, 솔비씨에 비해 상대적으로 큰 편" 이라며 "팬들중에 실제 제 모습을 보고 실망감을 드러내시는 분들도 있다"고 털어놨다.

신애는 "CF로 데뷔했는데 당시에는 15~30초안에 얼굴만 클로즈업되서 나와 실제 키가 어떤지 몸매가 어떤지 드러나지 않기 때문"이였다며 당시 악성 댓글로 인한 마음고생이 심했음을 고백했다.

알렉스는 가상 남편으로서 신애의 건강을 위해 직접 일일 헬스트레이너를 자청해 자상하지만 엄격한 트레이너로서의 모습을 보였다.

지난 주 감미로운 목소리로 김동률의 '아이처럼'을 불러 화제를 모았던 알렉스는 이번 방송에 요리 잘하는 1등 신랑감으로 변신해 또 한 번 신애를 감동시켰다.

신애는 자신을 위해 준비된 '알렉스표 된장찌개'를 시식한 뒤 알렉스의 요리 솜씨에 엄지손가락을 추켜세우며 연신 감탄을 금치 못했다.

한편, 이날 방송에서는 알렉스-신애 커플 외에도 정형돈-사오리, 앤디-솔비, 크라운J-서인영 부부의 신혼 아침 풍경과 함께 운동 미션 수행으로 서로에게 한 걸음 다가서는 과정을 공개해 눈길을 끌었다.

Roughly it said about Shinae and Alex did excercise together, commented about body shape. Also revealed Shinae was being prepared to cook and Alex admired that.

It basically talks about how Shinae said that her figure is slightly taller and bigger than other female celebrities. When she first debuted, she debuted in a 15-30 second CF that was a closeup of her face. When she did other works that revealed her whole figure, many people wrote negative comments about her saying that they were "dissapointed" and that she suffered a lot because of those comments.

It also talks about how Alex was her strict personal trainer in this episode and how she complimented Alex for his cooking.

Thank you jahye for the upload link, once again! :)

Thank you jahye & smileforgrace for the translations! <33

Wow, so there isn't a real script for this show? The PDs are very creative and brave! I think they trust the artists to be professional but still being themselves. But even if it's scripted, it is still a fun show to watch =D

Woah, thanks for sharing that information!!

I also thought it was scripted, but I'm liking this show ever more now knowing otherwise ^^

I just started watching this show, and I agree with a lot of people, Andy/SolBi and Crown J/Seo InYoung are my favorite couples! XD

Andy and SolBi are so cute! It's so funny when she keeps on mentioning Eric! XD

Crown J and Seo InYoung remind me of couples in dramas before they admit that they love each other, lol

Archived