[variety] We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요

Guest jahye

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i.said.hi

you guys, this is scary.

I'M TOO OBSESSED WITH THIS SHOW.

I"ve watched the 1st episode once, planning on to watch it again, and the 2nd episode 3 times already.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.

Whoever doesn't watch this show is really missing out.

I'm really enjoying this show, mainly because of Crown J and Seo In Young as a couple ... They're HYSTERICAL. I think they're having a lot of fun with the idea and they play off each other really well - easily the most entertaining couple.

Saori is really cute. I sometimes feel bad for her cause her Don-Don just seems so ... blah? Haha, but he does try with little surprises.

Crown J and In Young are just plain hilarious. I love how they bicker all the time but also have their cute moments. Crown J is so cute when he gets mad cause she's mad, lol. Can't wait to see more of them next week.

I really am starting to like Alex and Shin Ae as a couple, I think they compliment each other really well. I haven't seen much of Shin Ae on tv so I'm glad she's in this. Alex is so romantic, he's like Mr. Perfect, hehe. I loved their polaroid pictures. Also can't wait to see more of them next week.

Andy and Solbi are cute too! They're like the funny young couple. I wonder if she ever got to greet her MIL?

Yes, those are ACTUALLY THEIR REAL BELONGINGS. And I believe that Andy's house is actually his house. I know for sure that alex's house isn't really his, but I'm not so sure about Jung Hyung don or Crown J.

But yes, all those stuff are actually the females' stuff as they bring their things to the men's house.

About the sleeping.

I really don't know. Half of me thinks that part isn't real, but we never know until they actually show it later on :)

i get the feeling it's not really their houses. because the guys also had their stuff in boxes too

and andy's house was shown on happy shares company and that wasn't his house.

it's similar, but different.

i think they all moved into empty houses or someone else's house. not sure how that worked out.

as for the sleeping, i bet the guys sleep on the couch. haha but we'll never know until next week

oh and ur not the only one whos obsessed. i watched it a couple of times too. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWUtp6SKME8

subtitled vid of alex singing to shinae by yours truly. dang.. i just LOVE that song

Guest joicy

I am watching epi 1,I love Andy and Solbi couple, they are so so so cute, esp Andy, he's super sweet . Love this show.

Guest V A L XD

Yes, those are ACTUALLY THEIR REAL BELONGINGS. And I believe that Andy's house is actually his house. I know for sure that alex's house isn't really his, but I'm not so sure about Jung Hyung don or Crown J.

But yes, all those stuff are actually the females' stuff as they bring their things to the men's house.

About the sleeping.

I really don't know. Half of me thinks that part isn't real, but we never know until they actually show it later on :)

I don't think it's any of their houses. I know for a fact that isn't Andy's apartment. It's different from the one shown in Manwon Haengbok.

Saori's voice annoys me. It's like those Japanese Girls..but only korean. <_<

I think the show is giving HUGE hints to the celebs who are of marriage age. LOL

Guest yeohweping

20080325072609.389.0.jpg

Sol & Kim Hyun Jong will be paired as newly-weds in 'We got married'.Andy had backed out due to Shinhwa's new album promo & upcoming concert. The rest of the couples will remain the same.

Guest Epikurean

NOOOOOO~~~

I'm really happy about Shinhwa's return but i wanted more about the Solbi/Andy couple,they were so cute together TT____TT ....

Guest xXeunhaexP

omgg... what? Kim Hyun joong and solbi?? i mean i like hyun joong, but aww i LOVE LOVE LOVE andy and solbi couple :(

oh well i guess we have to see the chemistry between them

Guest silverwingz

awww.. this was my favourite couple! oh well, at least Andy's being replaced by someone i like...

hope their chemistry is good. lol... Solbi's going through 3 guys already!!

it seems that she can get along with anyone tho.. so that's good.

my first funny thought after reading the news: husband goes off to the army and the wife cheats on another man... HAHA~!

Guest jaejoongie <3

woaa hyunjoong! omg! I can't wait to see that haha :D

i can see a lot of anti solbi fans after this >_<

poor her.

Guest Enjoi

NOOOOOOOOOOO

The Solbi & Andy couple was perfect. They are so sweet & cute together.

Now all I have left is Crown J & SIY to remain keeping my interest. The other 2 couples are so boring.

Man, I hope Andy comes back after Shinhwa promotions.

Guest bm05om

HEY! I just heard abt this show a couple of secs ago..and it ALREDIII seems so good!!

Is there any english subs for this? because i am dying to watch, but i dunn understand any korean =[

I suggested this show to the new TungTung Subbing Team (specifically for subbing Variety shows),and got this response:

Hi, thanks for your suggestion ^__^

I had actually never heard about the show, but it sounds like fun!

So I have suggested it for the crew, so we'll see (:

So lets keep our fingers crossed that it will be picked..^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWUtp6SKME8

subtitled vid of alex singing to shinae by yours truly. dang.. i just LOVE that song

Ohhh...very nice!thanks! :D

Sol & Kim Hyun Jong will be paired as newly-weds in 'We got married'.Andy had backed out due to Shinhwa's new album promo & upcoming concert. The rest of the couples will remain the same.

Awww..NOO..i LOVE andy/solbi..it's gonna be weird watching solbi/hyunjoong when I've really enjoyed everything with the andy/solbi couple.howell,...who knows maybe solbi/hyunjoong will have an even better chemistry?:)

Guest nurkeyandie

oh, how sad! andy's leaving the show (great sacrifice for shinhwa though but still...*pouts*)!?! but they're my fave couple too (of course, that's partly coz i'm a shinhwaddict too but they're really so cute together)...aww...like some people said, now i'll only be watching out for crown j and suh in young. tsk. i love this show, someone pls. sub it! thanks! ^-^

Archived