[variety] We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요

Guest jahye

Andy is leaving?!?! NOOOO!! I love the Solbi-Andy couple <33 They're just sooo adorable together. I love it how they eat ramen and do facial together LOL They just have so much chemistry, it's sad to see them apart T__T Oh..the part where Andy use his shirt to wipe Solbi's hands are just O_O too lovely to describe.

Even though I'm a fan of SS501, I can't really imagine Hyun Joong and Solbi together. Hmm...but lets see in the next episode. Maybe they really do click since Solbi get along with just any body LOL

Somehow I kindda wish they pick Brian to replace Andy though hahaha...that would be soooo awesome cuz I saw Solbi and Brian on some shows and they're just hilarious.

Crown J and his LA things are just plain funny :D

I actually like the Alex-Shin Ae couple. Since the other 3 are more on the comical sides, it's nice to see a change in this couple...so lovey-dovey, it's like (or even better) than watching drama LOL

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happypie

^i agree about the alex/shinae couple <3 :)

yeah..

we all dont like andy's leaving the show.

but sometimes i feel sorry for andy coz Solbi seems like always compare n mention Eric name.

Andy must be sad. :tears:

who like if "his/her girl/guy" compare me with others "guys/girls?"

yeah eventhough it just shows..

i hope KHJ can act as cute as Andy.

or more?? :rolleyes:

i'm big fan of KHJ :phew:

lol,, yes she keeps mentioning eric's name..but that's only because she truly likes him better than eric (or that's what was scripted). :D

i can't believe andy is leaving ;_____; i seriously loved the solbi/andy couple. <3 they were so sweet together, and solbi seemed to genuinely like andy.

i like kim hyunjoong, but can't really picture any chemistry between solbi and hyunjoong. i guess i'll just have to wait for the upcoming episodes to change my mind. :)

also, i'm interested in knowing how the producers will suddenly switch off solbi's husband.. XD it's like, one episode and hey, solbi, you've got a new hubbie~ lol

Guest baqinardo

^i agree about the alex/shinae couple <3 :)

lol,, yes she keeps mentioning eric's name..but that's only because she truly likes him better than eric (or that's what was scripted). :D

i can't believe andy is leaving ;_____; i seriously loved the solbi/andy couple. <3 they were so sweet together, and solbi seemed to genuinely like andy.

i like kim hyunjoong, but can't really picture any chemistry between solbi and hyunjoong. i guess i'll just have to wait for the upcoming episodes to change my mind. :)

also, i'm interested in knowing how the producers will suddenly switch off solbi's husband.. XD it's like, one episode and hey, solbi, you've got a new hubbie~ lol

i dont understand why so many peoples like Eric. :sweatingbullets:

i would pick Min Woo or Andy rather than Eric.. :rolleyes:

haha...

or may be the PD says: "Solbi, Andy no longer can be ur husband, so u have to pick new one.

what about KHJ?? do u like it? or u wanna choose by ur self?"

haha...

that what i was imagine.. :phew:

Guest dihei

Yeah, i'm all for the Alex-Shinae couple too. Let's give it a chance to grow and develop in the show. :) Love the other three couples as well.

Hopefully there's chemiistry with Solbi and Hyunjoong. I, too, really liked the Andy-Solbi coupling but I'm glad he's focusing on his Shinhwa activities. Solbi has gone through two divorces already, wow! Hehehe.

Still waiting for more Crown J-In Young moments, those two are hilarious together! Always bickering, lol.

I, too, like the Alex-Shin Ae coupling. I think they're very romantic and sweet.

Don Don-Saori are a riot, lol!

Sunday seems so far away...

Guest rosenhung

Hi, I've got to stop by & send my best wishes for a successful show to the new husband Hyun-joong ^^ Hope that he wouldn't be stiff or shy; & could show his great acting skills ^^ I'm gonna start watching this show from now on ^^

Waiting for seeing a new side of Hyun-joong... ^^

Guest DKYang

Surprise surprise! I'm uploading this show because I want to learn some stuff. Of course, I'm not serious.

:D Or am I? :phew:

LQ: We.Got.Married.Ep.1.080316

http://www.badongo.com/vid/666007

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RIBULHKD

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=5df...ae358f9e0031fc2

LQ: We.Got.Married.Ep.2.080323

http://www.badongo.com/vid/666011

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EUSW4EAL

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=2f1...b9f2ec1a3cf017d

You can find the HQ links at my blog. You can also look forward to future episodes at my blog. Now, it's up to volunteers to post the links here.

One more thing, you can also stream it at my blog.

DKYang's Blog

Guest bm05om

Great job DKYang..:D

Still waiting for more Crown J-In Young moments, those two are hilarious together! Always bickering, lol.

I, too, like the Alex-Shin Ae coupling. I think they're very romantic and sweet.

Don Don-Saori are a riot, lol!

Sunday seems so far away...

Actually,on my second(and third, :sweatingbullets: ) watching of ep.2 and after considering the article that mentioned how Alex/Shinae is like the couple who got married after being introduced/matchmade and are still trying to learn a lot of things about each other,I'm kinda liking them.. ^_^

Here's a new article,I hope someone can translate it properly: Andy-Solbi Kiss Bet? :sweatingbullets:

'우리 결혼했어요' 앤디-솔비 '뽀뽀 내기' 눈길

20080328172223501f3_174522_0.jpg

MBC '일요일 일요일 밤에'의 새코너로 인기를 모으고 있는 '우리 결혼했어요'가 오는 30일 방송분에서는 '부부 운동'을 컨셉트로 진행된다.

앤디-솔비 커플은 '뽀뽀해주기' 포켓볼 내기를 한다. 수준급 당구 실력을 자랑하는 앤디와 포켓볼을 처음 치는 솔비의 내기에서 이들의 '뽀뽀'가 성사될 수 있을지 기대(?)를 모으고 있다.

20080328172223501f3_174522_1.jpg

크라운J와 서인영 커플은 운동을 사랑하는 크라운J와 운동을 싫어하는 서인영의 한판승부가 벌어진다. "운동하러 가자"는 크라운 J의 말에 인영은 잠깐만 들릴 곳이 있다며 어디론가 크라운 J를 이끌 예정.

또 남성과 여성에게 극과 극의 평을 받고 있는 정형돈-사오리 커플 이야기와 함께 신애의 커플남 알렉스의 색다른 모습도 공개된다. 로맨틱 가이로 꼽히는 알렉스는 이날 신애의 일일 헬스트레이너를 자청해 혹독한 하드트레이닝으로 제작진을 놀라게 했다는 후문이다.

고재완 기자 star@newsva.co.kr

<ⓒ아시아경제 & 스투닷컴(stoo.com)이 만드는 온오프라인 연예뉴스>

i'm a bit late..but still..i'm sad that andy is leaving!!~ they are my FAV FAV FAV couple!!~~ although i love hyun joong,but i'm picturing they will bicker a lot..his sarcastic comments and stuff..i agree with mikichan,brian - solbi couple would be much better...in my opinion..we'll see in the coming epi..

about alex.shinae couple,i dont like them that much actually..they are too perfect for me..they are the deram-like couple..

Guest jahye

Thanks for the uploads DKYang! I added a link to your blog to the first post instead of putting direct links since I don't want to take the time later to delete links if they go dead, like I had to with the Immortal Musical Classics thread.. :sweatingbullets:

We Got Married on MBC Section TV

22231420gy3.jpg

The MBC entertainment news show Section TV did a segment on We Got Married. It features some really small behind the scenes of when they tape the show and interviews with the MCs and couples. Here's a link for HQ video.

Just in case anyone is wondering about the filming schedule for the show.. as far as I know it's a two day process. One day of filming the couples and after the staff edits everything into one package, all the couples come back another day to watch everything together. I think these 2 days comes out to 3 episodes so this Sunday's episode (the 3rd episode), might be the last of this story and the week after they'll show another cycle of 3 episodes with the couples, which is probably the one they're showing in the Section TV clip judging by Andy's new atrocious hair. (how can he not see that his own hair is gross?? :rolleyes: )

I don't think it's for sure yet if Andy is leaving the show.. I mean how busy can he be that he can't spare two days? And it's not like the next taping is going to be anytime soon since they recently filmed a new set of episodes which will probably last until the middle of April. But who knows maybe they'll start replacing couples to show new faces. The only thing we know for sure is the same 4 couples have recently filmed again so we'll be seeing them for at least another couple of weeks.

I hope that if Andy really is leaving the show, the PD will replace solbi too. cause i'm so liking the Andy-Solbi couple if she's suddenly 'divorced' and paired up with some other guy.. that's just going to mess up my mind .. hahahaha I really hope Andy is staying for the show, maybe Solbi can visit Andy while his with Shinhwa ..

Guest litt0piggy

thank you jahye so much! omg i didnt know it was a two day filming thing! i thought it might be a week or half a week thing because at the beginning they seem to bring quite a load of stuff haha... good to hear that we will still be seeing andy-solbi couple for at least 3 more weeks? i heard that shinhwa might be having concerts soon for their comeback so maybe thats the reason why he is leaving...

i agree with some of you guys in here i kinda prefer to have brian replace andy more. they seem to be cute too on shows back then. iono maybe hyun joong wont be that bad iono it might be fun guess we have to wait and see before judging.

if anyone is interested i made a wordpress for this show and it have a list of youtube links that i uploaded for this show.

http://wejustmarried.wordpress.com/

Guest 80slitenite

We Got Married on MBC Section TV

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/3435/22231420gy3.jpg

The MBC entertainment news show Section TV did a segment on We Got Married. It features some really small behind the scenes of when they tape the show and interviews with the MCs and couples. Here's a link for HQ video.

Just in case anyone is wondering about the filming schedule for the show.. as far as I know it's a two day process. One day of filming the couples and after the staff edits everything into one package, all the couples come back another day to watch everything together. I think these 2 days comes out to 3 episodes so this Sunday's episode (the 3rd episode), might be the last of this story and the week after they'll show another cycle of 3 episodes with the couples, which is probably the one they're showing in the Section TV clip judging by Andy's new atrocious hair. (how can he not see that his own hair is gross?? :rolleyes: )

I don't think it's for sure yet if Andy is leaving the show.. I mean how busy can he be that he can't spare two days? And it's not like the next taping is going to be anytime soon since they recently filmed a new set of episodes which will probably last until the middle of April. But who knows maybe they'll start replacing couples to show new faces. The only thing we know for sure is the same 4 couples have recently filmed again so we'll be seeing them for at least another couple of weeks.

Thank you for the dl link! I didn't know also that is was only 2 days. I think it would be smart to change couples later on to keep things interesting as well. Don't be hating on Andy's hair (it isn't one of his best). He can wear anything after still being able to stay in the game after 10 years. I know I'm a Shinhwa biased fan.

Guest burton

i love this show, i remember just watching the lunar special episode and it caught my attention. does anyone happen to know what that song that was play during the andy & solbi face painting photo scene? the video game sounding song in the background. thank you.

Watched the show because CROWN J.... I love this guy, with his LA-ahhh speaking style :P

I really want some english sub-title so I can understand what is being say among the couples..... I would to have a husband like Crown J, sweet with good sense of humor and not only that... the man can cook so good food. He didn't even ask for help... that's awsome.

I didn't know that Andy is leaving the show, no wonder the girl was with a different guy and I was wondering why...

Man. That's one thing I liked about this show... that they had older people so it seems more real with the couple situation. Now that HJ is in it, it won't feel as real (obviously) and more childish and just for fan-service.

Man. ):

SOLBI and ANDY ALL THE WAY!

Guest smileforgrace

Thank you, jahye for sharing the Section TV link with us!

I was watching the video and I noticed something!

fgh.jpg

Shinae is wearing a cast on her right foot!

I read on the internet that she hurt her ankle while filming "We Got Married" but didn't say anything to anyone because she wanted to go on filming without delays and she didn't want everyone else to feel responsible.

And she insisted that she didn't want to wear a cast because it wasn't a big deal.

It's not a serious injury though. But they put a cast on her.

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Man. That's one thing I liked about this show... that they had older people so it seems more real with the couple situation. Now that HJ is in it, it won't feel as real (obviously) and more childish and just for fan-service.
JUJU bar, I totally agree with you!

I hope they realize that this show won't work with teenagers -_-

Guest DKYang

I got a request from someone and wandering if anyone knows any clubboxes that might still have the Lunar Year episode in HQ and LQ? Thanks.

Archived