[variety] We Got Married 우리 결혼했어요

Guest jahye

• Replies 20.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Solly

i dunno, i still find shin ae and alex to be a random and odd pair... i would have liked it though if it was some other person instead of shin ae but i guess they put her in the show since she hasn't been active in the entertainment world lately, and she needs to get back to her career once again. i kind of feel bad for her when she talked about her past relationship aka min woo... :T

ok i just gotta come in and add my own comments about this. this show's great and it's nice to see a variety show where celebs come together for some romance even though at the end of the day, it's make believe. but the process is so fun and enjoyable to watch.

alex-shin ae is my favourite couple, andy-solbi second...

Now i have subbed andy-solbi, shin ae-alex parts in episode 2. before i delete the translations, is there any group or people taking on subbing this?

ok i just gotta come in and add my own comments about this. this show's great and it's nice to see a variety show where celebs come together for some romance even though at the end of the day, it's make believe. but the process is so fun and enjoyable to watch.

Now i have subbed andy-solbi, shin ae-alex parts in episode 2. before i delete the translations, is there any group or people taking on subbing this?

Thank you sooo much for subbing the cut for us coolsmurf. I think lilshinhwafreak and annyunghee are subbing EP 1 at the moment.

Guest sakura_dubai

lol she was just pretending to be a newbie.

hahahaha` that's why she was playing very well.. ^^ kekeke~ andy was in a trouble.. but i guess he did it in the end ;P

Sorry laydeebutterfly, I meant it would be too cruel on the baby/child to have CJ/SIY has "parents" I could see if that happened the PD/camerperson etc stepping in as "child wellfare officers" within minutes.

Atleast with a pet I could see a dog biting them.

I know some have made comments about not/bring in younger stars but wouldn't it be funnier with some older stars.

i think you misunderstood that i misunderstood your words..i too think that they (Cj/SIY) can't be a parents..with all the bickering..what i disagree with you is what you said about andy-solbi..solbi would be a great mom..at least i think so~~

no wonder he have no GF in past 6 years. :sweatingbullets:

he kind of "u start girl, i dont know how to start (the conversation)".

looks like he need attractive girl to seduce him.. :rolleyes:

ahahhaa..solbi is just the right person right?? she's straight forward and just go for it!~

thank you for subbing!!~~ i think tung tung subbing team are subbing this now too..thats what i heard though~~

Guest corazoncomplicando

^ tung tung subbing team? coolies. i've been meaning to watch the full thing for ages now cuz coolsmurf has been raving about it in his blog *waves* i've watched the parts where he subbed in english and i have to say that solbi-andy are the cutest couple in the world *spazzes* i kinda feel sorry for shin ae cuz you can tell that she's been hurt pretty bad. anyways, i can't believe this show is not scripted. it's soo good. hahaha. i'm officially a fan now ^^

^

And make the show and everyone related to the show targeted by some of the crazier fans? -____-''

As much as I love watching DBSK/etc. on variety shows, I rather not see them in this lovely but rather complex show. Besides they'll be too busy to participate in this show, judging from the schedules shown.

For me, the problem is not because they're "too young" or "not grown up enough", but because of the certain rules or acts that the younger people might "have" to do when acting in this show to maintain their image, thus preventing the right reactions needed for the show. Even though Alex-Shinae couple did show off some distant between them, I kind of see that "image" wasn't the reason behind it.

^

And make the show and everyone related to the show targeted by some of the crazier fans? -____-''

As much as I love watching DBSK/etc. on variety shows, I rather not see them in this lovely but rather complex show. Besides they'll be too busy to participate in this show, judging from the schedules shown.

For me, the problem is not because they're "too young" or "not grown up enough", but because of the certain rules or acts that the younger people might "have" to do when acting in this show to maintain their image, thus preventing the right reactions needed for the show. Even though Alex-Shinae couple did show off some distant between them, I kind of see that "image" wasn't the reason behind it.

The though of what Cassiopeia would do the DBSG's partner....sccaarrry...I remembered Jung Hye Bin was threaten just because she and Yunho (I think) was suppose to share a kiss in a drama..if DBSG was to go on this show..not to mention that it's not scripted..wow! Cassiopeia would tear the girl up hahaha..

I just watch the Alex-ShinAe cut part from coolsmurf's channel and I have to said the PD make the right decision pairing them up. ShinAe seems to be pretty hurt from the past and not good at opening her heart while Alex is very sweet and can understand the lady well. I hope he'll be able to cheer her up. I'm liking this couple more and more.

Guest freezspirit

Out of interest a couple of days ago sorry can't remember who but they posted a photo with 2 couples and a MC (I think) anyway does anyone know what happened to Shin Ae it appears something wrong with right foot?

Oh about Andy/Solbi looking after a baby I changed my mind. I could see Solbi being a great caring mum, feeding, playing making the baby laugh etc but when it comes to clean up sick and changing the nappy I could see her passing over to Andy.

I just suddenly realised they don't have to give them real babies! doh! They could give them those artificial computerised ones. That would be even better cos they could programme them depending on the couples. As an example CJ/SIY baby programmed to be a spoiled brat (attention seeking baby). Andy/Solbi - programmed to be cute lol.

The other ideas I had were:

DIY - making flat pack furniture

Home decorating - just imagine them painting/wall papering a room.

Having a dinner party/meal with another couple

Guest ...TLT...

i saw alex and shin ae parts and andy and solbi

wow it was pwetti good..LOL

alex is so sweet

he'll make a sweet bf and husband

shin ae is like so lucky! :D

Guest evelyn168

My fav couple is Andy and Solbi. They're really cute and I can see them together...

Shinae and Alex weren't really what I had expected because Shinae had been really fun and outgoing in the past... I guess she's changed and now, quite different. I hope to see the two develop a deeper relationship before they do anything romantic...

SIY and Crown J are just hilarious and I seriously would dump SIY after the first date... Crown J is really a gentleman for keeping up with her attitude.

Dondon and Saori... I don't know what to say. I think JHD is trying to push Saori off because he feels that he doesn't deserve her.

i'm in love with this show!

my favorite couple is andy and solbi.

i was at the "we got married" word.press site.

http://wejustmarried.wordpress.com/about/

and it said that andy was being replaced?

New Guests Replacing:

ANDY (SHINHWA) replaced by KIM HYUN JOONG (SS501), last appearance episode

as much as i love hyun joong,

I want andy and solbi to be a couple.

Guest koryo

Dondon and Saori... I don't know what to say. I think JHD is trying to push Saori off because he feels that he doesn't deserve her.

I think it's because he's overly self-conscious. Being overweight without an outstanding reason or talent really takes a toll when you're not trying to be funny. There are plenty of overweight people that are very satisfied with themselves and can attract girls, but Dondon is just not one of them. I think he said so himself on the show, he didn't want to rollerskate because he couldn't do it well and he wanted to do something he was good at so he wouldn't embarrass himself, basketball if I recall correctly. And especially on camera having to be in a relationship, his personality would lead him to just closing his eyes and sleeping all the time and not wanting to do anything so he doesn't feel inadequate and keep his funny image. And since Saori is also in the funny image, Dondon doesn't look that bad, but if Saori was a serious type... Dondon's image would have been wrecked 10x over.

Guest litt0piggy

that is just rumor for now not confirmed. no one know for sure now but we have to wait and see if it is true or not. i also dont want andy to leaving.

Guest smileforgrace

Out of interest a couple of days ago sorry can't remember who but they posted a photo with 2 couples and a MC (I think) anyway does anyone know what happened to Shin Ae it appears something wrong with right foot?

The other ideas I had were:

DIY - making flat pack furniture

Home decorating - just imagine them painting/wall papering a room.

Having a dinner party/meal with another couple

I noticed Shinae's foot too and I searched for an article. I summarized in English here. (Post #159)

Double date would be so funny! ^^

I can imagine all the other guys trying to look better than Alex in front of their wives, HAHAHA! ^^

I love the Alex and Shinae couple. Everyone thinks they're awkward and boring. They met for the first time on the first day of filming so I don't blame them for being awkward and polite to each other. They're opening up to each other really fast though! I feel like Alex is the type of guy that would listen and help Shinae heal from her past hurts.

Can't wait for next week's episode!

You're not the only one..I listen to Mocca and I first noticed they used the song "It's Over Now" at the end of Alex-Shinae scenes during episode 2 when she noticed the photos behind the door.The other day I was watching the drama Likeable or Not and then Mocca's "Sing" came on in one of the scenes, previously it was used in the Whisen CF starrig Jung Ryeo Won and Lee Seon Gyun.Mocca's music is everywhere in K-entertainment it seems.. :D

really ?? Wow, it's so nice for a fellow countrymen to be recognized abroad...

So when does one stop being a kid? teen? teen ends at 19.

They are all grown up enough to get married but choose not do because of their careers.

Most people don't because of their careers, jobs, and other things that marriage might interfere with.

Yeah, there are some people who aren't ready to get married, mentally, but that doesn't mean everyone.

They are plenty of mature "kids" like you say that can have successful marriages at their age.

As the world gets more materialistic, the average marriage age gets higher.

So if you look into history when there was no age restriction, all those marriages must have failed and flopped right? everyone must have divorced because they're just kids and too young?

Wow, sorry. I just despise arrogant comments. If it wasn't, that's how I took it.

Well I'm sorry if you think that was arrogant, but I wasn't intended to say it that way. I was mainly commenting about the SHOW not 'what age is appropriate for marriage and what's not'. I have friends who married on their early 20s and I was never opposed of thinking that someone who is younger than say 22 should not be married just yet, and most of them (who are married very early) are fortunately still together 'till now. Age or maturity is not the main criteria for a long lasting marriage.

There was no harsh or arrogant intention in my post so I hope we're cool now ... Koryo

I think amareally was talking about the show..not real life. It is true that a lot of young teenagers got married in real life and some actually manage it pretty well. But I don't think they'll ever put the young teenage idols in this show (at least I hope not) because that just kill the concept of the show.

Thanks, that was what I meant too... that the whole concept of this show is targeting on people who are in their 'marriageable' age..and the casts of this show is in the right for the targeted age.

Coolsmurf Thanks for subbing parts of the show .. especially the Alex-Shin Ae part on eps.2.. they starts to grow on me too .. but Andy-Solbi still my fave couple so far because of how they're so comfortable at each other from the start. Anywa, does anybody knows the song Alex sang to Shin Ae ? (a link maybe hihihihi ^^)

Guest Stacy

I found out about this through coolsmurf's youtube channel. And it's soo cute, I love the Andy/Solbi couple.

Thank you coolsmurf for subbing this (or parts of it), I think I'm in love with your channel.

Guest Solly

i also agree and i don't know why hyun joong is even coming out in the first place. he's already "building" up a scandal with tiffany from SNSD... so it's just kind of weird... i'm so sad that Andy is being replaced... waaaah. T_T

Archived